It was just a matter of time then :naughty: Great, love the I have no friends picture, it's my favorite Benedict picture, that one and the gorgeous one I posted in the Benedict thread :naughty:

No, because I won't be home tomorrow :huh: So then I won't get the books until monday, and I won't to read them now. My Arsèn Lupin book is almost finished :tears:

Oh, I saw the one in the Benedict thread... :swoon: I totally saved that one :teehee: Bummer. :huh: But how was the Arsèn Lupin book?

gracegracegrace, you said there is an app somewhere?! :shocked:

I NEED IT! :aah:

Finefinefine, I'll get you the link! (if I even can, I don't know how the iTunes store does international links but...) So anyways I'll send you my link and if it doesn't work... :aah::aah::aah:

Oh' date=' I saw the one in the Benedict thread... :swoon: I totally saved that one :teehee: Bummer. :huh: But how was the Arsèn Lupin book?[/quote']

I know :wub2: Great choice :teehee: Yep :huh: It was really good, reminds me a lot of the Sherlock books since the books have the same structure and Arsèn Lupin is Sherlock on the wrong side of the law :naughty: They even mentioned Sherlock in the book :teehee:

I know :wub2: Great choice :teehee: Yep :huh: It was really good, reminds me a lot of the Sherlock books since the books have the same structure and Arsèn Lupin is Sherlock on the wrong side of the law :naughty: They even mentioned Sherlock in the book :teehee:

Really? :naughty: I might read it now. It sounds interesting!

Okay' date=' people, this app has everything excepting the casebook I believe, but it's a link to the us itunes obviously so if it doesn't work sorry :huh:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sherlock-holmes-3d-classic/id401219884?mt=8[/quote']

Thanks, I'll try to read the books on my ipod and hope that I understand the english :teehee:

Really? :naughty: I might read it now. It sounds interesting!

Yep :naughty: It's definitely worth reading, I even want to watch the movies, tv-series or what ever, now :naughty:

Thanks, I'll try to read the books on my ipod and hope that I understand the english :teehee:

Yep :naughty: It's definitely worth reading, I even want to watch the movies, tv-series or what ever, now :naughty:

Even I don't understand it sometimes :naughty: I don't know, maybe it's my age or something, but there are some obscure word choices in the writing. I guess that could just be how old they are. :aah: Okay, I'll give them a try! I'll probably like them, seems like my type of book.:teehee:

Even I don't understand it sometimes :naughty: I don't know' date=' maybe it's my age or something, but there are some obscure word choices in the writing. I guess that could just be how old they are. :aah: Okay, I'll give them a try! I'll probably like them, seems like my type of book.:teehee:[/quote']

I read three page, yes this certainly won't be easy laid back reading :aah: I guess it's because they are old, I mean the Arsèn Lupin book was hard to understand sometime because the translation is more than 60 years old. A lot of word people don't use today. Don't know how I will have the patience to read Sherlock in english :aah:

I think you should :wink2:

I read three page, yes this certainly won't be easy laid back reading :aah: I guess it's because they are old, I mean the Arsèn Lupin book was hard to understand sometime because the translation is more than 60 years old. A lot of word people don't use today. Don't know how I will have the patience to read Sherlock in english :aah:

I think you should :wink2:

Okay :wink2: Well one of the problems with the vocabulary of the Sherlock Holmes books is that those difficult words are there to make it more descriptive and accurate, so if they weren't there the books would likely be boring :aah: If you can sit through it, at least it's good practice :naughty: