:aah: I like this lyrics :naughty:

When I walk on by, the yard be looking like 'what a prick'. I think to the beat, walking down the street with my pet MD yeah This is how I roll, DG shirt yeah, under control Its Holmes with the big ass fro. Now this is dull so I'm gonna go. Girl, look a dead body! x3 I deduce! Girl, look, a dead body! x3 I deduce! When I walk in the morgue, this is what I see, everybody stops and glaring at me, I got a suspicion in my mind and I aint afraid to prove it! Im Sherlock and I know it.

:aah::aah::aah::teehee::teehee::teehee::naughty::naughty:

:lmfao: <<< see what I did there? :teehee:

Aha yes. You know I think Irene might have something to do in this-.... :aah:

I hope not' date=' don't like her :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Remarkably there are several of those on YouTube :roftl:

Yes, love the Sherlock "theme song" the most :naughty:

I hope not, don't like her :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Yes, love the Sherlock "theme song" the most :naughty:

Oh yeah :teehee: Wait, I love Irene! I mean, she faked her death, maybe *conspiracy theory warning*

Okay she faked her death. And that means that whoever was on the slab, wasn't her obviously. It had to be a dupe. So... When Moriarty framed Sherlock for the crime, who was committing those crimes? The answer- it had to have been a double, a duplicate. So perhaps in exchange for saving her, Irene supplies Sherlock with a similar duplicate? There's a lot of room to stretch plot and be clever. Maybe she fraternizes with the enemy, which isn't exactly that unexpected given what happened in ASIB? Perhaps Moriarty has a source? Perhaps... I don't know. There's alot of room for flexibility in plot, as I said. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah :teehee: Wait' date=' I love Irene! I mean, she faked her death, maybe *conspiracy theory warning*

Okay she faked her death. And that means that whoever was on the slab, wasn't her obviously. It had to be a dupe. So... When Moriarty framed Sherlock for the crime, who was committing those crimes? The answer- it had to have been a double, a duplicate. So perhaps in exchange for saving her, Irene supplies Sherlock with a similar duplicate? There's a lot of room to stretch plot and be clever. Maybe she fraternizes with the enemy, which isn't exactly that unexpected given what happened in ASIB? Perhaps Moriarty has a source? Perhaps... I don't know. There's alot of room for flexibility in plot, as I said. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Yes I agree it's not unlikely but I'm hopeing the kid are afraid of Sherlock because of the You..Repeal...Me thing. But sherlock never opens his mouth and say something so probably not. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes I agree it's not unlikely but I'm hopeing the kid are afraid of Sherlock because of the You..Repeal...Me thing. But sherlock never opens his mouth and say something so probably not. :mf_rosetinted:

Oui, mais why would they be frightened of him for something they didn't even witness? :blink:

Oui' date=' mais why would they be frightened of him for something they didn't even witness? :blink:[/quote']

No the voice :teehee: But since Sherlock doesn't say anything when he meet the kid that theory doesn't work :huh:

Oh yeah this reminds me I was gonna share another freaking crazy retarded thing.

Sebastian. DAFUQ why did they change his name to Sebastian Wilkes, there wasn't another Victor or whatever in the show..... There is only one solution in my mind for this.