This is from Mark Gatiss and Friends: “The Game is On”

• Martin knows about Red Pants Monday and suggested Blue Pants for when John is sad.
  • “You’re all ****ing disgusting.” — MF
  • Mark Gatiss and Rupert Graves ship Mystrade. Mark Gatiss ships Myriarty (Mycroft/Moriarty) with the help of a doll.
  • Everyone makes fun of Benedict when he’s not there.
  • Mark threw his clipboard across the stage because someone said he’s not pretty.
  • Martin was looking exceptionally fine. Amanda was in the audience.

I love them even more :das:

Edited by Lilasko

This is from Mark Gatiss and Friends: “The Game is On”

• Martin knows about Red Pants Monday and suggested Blue Pants for when John is sad.
  • “You’re all ****ing disgusting.” — MF
  • Mark Gatiss and Rupert Graves ship Mystrade. Mark Gatiss ships Myriarty (Mycroft/Moriarty) with the help of a doll.
  • Everyone makes fun of Benedict when he’s not there.
  • Mark threw his clipboard across the stage because someone said he’s not pretty.
  • Martin was looking exceptionally fine. Amanda was in the audience.

I love them even more :das:

:roftl::lmfao: this made my day, really. :naughty:

Hi guys!

Finally I took a pic of the photo, that Benedict signed for my daughter. Her godmother was at the event with Ben, Suchet, Rowling - and got an autograph!

0_99d14_efc80de6_-1-XL

Before the process :)

0_99d17_dc210680_XL

In the process :)

0_99d15_15d6d173_XL

Omg, I'm super super jealous of your daughter :shocked:

Edited by Lilasko

Oh too bad :huh: Good, but who wouldn't? Would die to get an autograph from him even if it was the wrong name. :teehee:

Last spring I tried to send him a letter with a picture to sign, but in vain :aah: Was disappointed getting no answer, because at that time so many people got their pics back with signatures. But this one is much better :groovy:

Last spring I tried to send him a letter with a picture to sign, but in vain :aah: Was disappointed getting no answer, because at that time so many people got their pics back with signatures. But this one is much better :groovy:

Oh too bad :huh: I've thought of sending him a letter too, but I just doesn't feel like he has the time to answer or read them, so I haven't. I can understand that. I'm still jealous! :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
It does! It might be my second favorite Johnlock song now that I've seen it... behind Faking My Own Suicide by Relient K of course. Nothing tops that one. :naughty:

:naughty: Now I just have to make the vid :aah: Haven't watched it, but the title says everything :naughty:

:naughty: Now I just have to make the vid :aah: Haven't watched it, but the title says everything :naughty:

I can't even wait to see it skjdksjdksjd. I love fandom music videos and such. :teehee:Faking my own suicide, because I know you love me, you just haven't realized. I'm faking my own suicide. They'll hold a double funeral because a part of you will die along with me. :fisch::mf_rosetinted: