MIKA@Ollesummer Festival - Tallin Estonia

robertina

:tears: That's so unfair.. Though that Slovakia thing isn't 100% sure yet.. but if we're not going to Slovakia, then we're STILL performing somewhere !! I have to get to Mika's concert..:tears:

There's nothing else to do but hope that everything will be ok :huh:*hugz*

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are we the only ones who can't get to that gig? :tears:

I'm not sure if I can go either. I suggested a trip to Tallinn to my boyfriend and when he asked me why I suddenly wanted to go to Estonia I told him there was a Mika gig there. All he said was "So Mika's on the other side of the sea eh? I hope he stays there." :sneaky2::naughty:

I'm getting more and more pessimistic about Mika coming to Helsinki this year though so I'm seriously thinking about going to this Tallinn gig. I'll have to start making plans.

I'm not sure if I can go either. I suggested a trip to Tallinn to my boyfriend and when he asked me why I suddenly wanted to go to Estonia I told him there was a Mika gig there. All he said was "So Mika's on the other side of the sea eh? I hope he stays there." :sneaky2::naughty:

I'm getting more and more pessimistic about Mika coming to Helsinki this year though so I'm seriously thinking about going to this Tallinn gig. I'll have to start making plans.

älä ala pessimistiksi, kyllä se päivä kun Mika tulee Suomeen tulee pian:wink2: (liian laiska kirjoitaakseen englanniksi:naughty:)

älä ala pessimistiksi, kyllä se päivä kun Mika tulee Suomeen tulee pian:wink2: (liian laiska kirjoitaakseen englanniksi:naughty:)

Toivottavasti... :teehee:

I haven't bought the tickets yet but I should do it asap coz prices are rising :aah:

I didn't know they were going to get more expensive with time. :boxed:

How much does the one-day ticket cost? I found some figures on the Õllesummer site but I'm having a hard time believing they're the right ones as they're so low. :aah:

Go go go! :boing: You can buy tickets and tell your boyfriend he has no choice anymore :naughty: this strategy worked with my friend :mf_rosetinted:

Go go go! :boing: You can buy tickets and tell your boyfriend he has no choice anymore :naughty: this strategy worked with my friend :mf_rosetinted:

True, true... :teehee: And it's not like he has to come to the gig with me, he can hang around at the festival area and drink beer. :naughty:

:lmfao:

I really want to go, it would be so great to see Mika and meet some MFCers this summer. :wub2:

Yes, please do come :) I want to meet a lot of MFCers. Last time I was too shy to talk to anyone but it won't happen again:D

wellwellwell.. It seems that we're not going to Slovakia with orchestra, and we're doing just camping with orchestra. And since my conductor knows how desperately I wanna go there ( my bff , too ofc ) , we'll go camping on 6th of july :boing::mf_rosetinted:

wellwellwell.. It seems that we're not going to Slovakia with orchestra, and we're doing just camping with orchestra. And since my conductor knows how desperately I wanna go there ( my bff , too ofc ) , we'll go camping on 6th of july :boing::mf_rosetinted:

This means you can come, right :)? I'm so happy for you !!!!! :boing:

Toivottavasti... :teehee:

I didn't know they were going to get more expensive with time. :boxed:

How much does the one-day ticket cost? I found some figures on the Õllesummer site but I'm having a hard time believing they're the right ones as they're so low. :aah:

Yeah I think they are really low this time, Full price 15 € , VIP 79 and 95€ , for child (6-11y.o.) and pensioner 9 € . And http://www.piletilevi.ee/eng/tickets/kogupere/muu/?concert=10192 is the official site where you can buy the tickets.:wink2: