MIKA@Ollesummer Festival - Tallin Estonia

robertina

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't decide if I should enter this competition, since I already have my tickets :angel_not:

Well, these are just regular tickets --nothing special, not VIP or anything.

So if you won, you could give your ticket to a friend and use these to take

another friend -- spread the Mika love. :wink2:

Well, these are just regular tickets --nothing special, not VIP or anything.

So if you won, you could give your ticket to a friend and use these to take

another friend -- spread the Mika love. :wink2:

Thank you, I should take your advice :naughty:

To make bubbles as a tradition is a great idea. It would again look amazing! Maybe this time there will be even more bubbles :). We should spread the word so that it would be in elu24 or reporter like last year, so that everyone would know and would be prepared. Anyways, I even have the same bubble (blower??) that I had last time. :)

arrrrh I can't believe I missed the ticket lottery to the only concert I could actually go to. Ah well, I suppose I'll just try not to be too sad about it. ;_;

Are you able to buy a ticket? I hope you will go anyway. :wink2:

Hello everybody! i'm so glad that you all have heard about the balloon fanaction, and i also read that you are thinking of doing bubbles again. but some time ago i discussed that idea with the concert organizer and he thought that there should be something new and that it is not a good idea to do the same thing again. Mika's management had also asked if we have something new in mind. there are already 2 news portals that have written about the balloon fanaction and soon should be more. of course you are very welcome to bring bubble blowers with you but the main fanaction at that gig is going to be balloons so i really really hope that you all are going to participate in this! :wink2: it would be cool if it turned out as well as the bubble fanaction did! :thumb_yello:

Hello everybody! i'm so glad that you all have heard about the balloon fanaction, and i also read that you are thinking of doing bubbles again. but some time ago i discussed that idea with the concert organizer and he thought that there should be something new and that it is not a good idea to do the same thing again. Mika's management had also asked if we have something new in mind. there are already 2 news portals that have written about the balloon fanaction and soon should be more. of course you are very welcome to bring bubble blowers with you but the main fanaction at that gig is going to be balloons so i really really hope that you all are going to participate in this! :wink2: it would be cool if it turned out as well as the bubble fanaction did! :thumb_yello:

Well.. As I wrote to elu24 that bubbles are great idea, but it's only for the beginning of the song.. It's maybe a little bit boring that in the beginning everyone are blowing their balloons and throw them to the air and the rest of the show they're just looking where they are or are they breakin' etc.. So I suggested to use bubbleblowers as well (in elu24) because for me.. It's something that he can always remember from Tallinn/Estonia. And that's why we should do that again.. It's only my idea.. I don't know.. It seems that many like that idea.. But I don't know.. Because there isn't much new things to do.. Atleast in my opinion.. I know I will take my bubbleblower with me. :original:

• 2 weeks later...
I don't understand a word, but... :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]kbkgO_04T1c[/YOUTUBE]

Awww thank you sooo much!! :huglove: I haven't seen it yet but now this vid made me really happy!

So... they are saying that they adore Mika and his music... The second woman was in his gig in 2010 and said it was amazing:wub2:

Thanks again:hug:

Awww thank you sooo much!! :huglove: I haven't seen it yet but now this vid made me really happy!

So... they are saying that they adore Mika and his music... The second woman was in his gig in 2010 and said it was amazing:wub2:

Thanks again:hug:

You're welcome! I'm so glad it made you happy! :huglove:

Enjoy the gig! :thumb_yello: