MIKA@Ollesummer Festival - Tallin Estonia

robertina

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how this balloon thing will work out but I'll still participate when it's actually going to happen. I want it to work out as good as the bubbles.

It's so nice that Mika's management still remembers the bubbles :teehee:

I'm not sure how this balloon thing will work out but I'll still participate when it's actually going to happen. I want it to work out as good as the bubbles.

It's so nice that Mika's management still remembers the bubbles :teehee:

Gotta agree with u!! But ohwell . it's worth trying :)

Could you please tell more about that thing with balloons? :) Because well... I can't understand anything :aah:

We're going to take balloons with us, blow them at the start of Happy Ending and throw in the air.

About that balloon thingy...yes, this is great and fun idea but how is it going to work? It is said that when happy ending begins, we start blowing balloons and then throw it in the air. Firstly, there has been some questions from Mika management (or something like that) whether we are doing something this year or not, because they would like to be prepared and take better camera with them...but if we throw balloons in the air, it will fall down right away and there is nothing to film or take picture of. Matbe Mika even misses it. It would work if those balloons were with helium but I'm pretty sure that only some people would buy them if necessary. Secondly, is this definite that happy ending is going to be performed? Thirdly, it would look weird if happy ending begins and then everyone stops singing and screaming and jumping and starts blowing balloons...

It is sure that we have to do something...

I have one idea but this might sound weird or maybe also is unlikely to work. Anyways, I thought that some people in the front row (middle) could hold a banner that would say something like that: "Mika, you are..." and then all the others will have like A3 paper and every paper has one positive word about Mika. I checked, there is plenty of such words... That could happen maybe in the end of the show...or when he talks with us etc. We could do balloon thing at the same time, would seem better maybe.

Anyways, like I said, it's just an idea. I hope you give your opinion about that.

About that balloon thingy...yes, this is great and fun idea but how is it going to work? It is said that when happy ending begins, we start blowing balloons and then throw it in the air. Firstly, there has been some questions from Mika management (or something like that) whether we are doing something this year or not, because they would like to be prepared and take better camera with them...but if we throw balloons in the air, it will fall down right away and there is nothing to film or take picture of. Matbe Mika even misses it. It would work if those balloons were with helium but I'm pretty sure that only some people would buy them if necessary. Secondly, is this definite that happy ending is going to be performed? Thirdly, it would look weird if happy ending begins and then everyone stops singing and screaming and jumping and starts blowing balloons...

I have one idea but this might sound weird or maybe also is unlikely to work. Anyways, I thought that some people in the front row (middle) could hold a banner that would say something like that: "Mika, you are..." and then all the others will have like A3 paper and every paper has one positive word about Mika. I checked, there is plenty of such words... That could happen maybe in the end of the show...or when he talks with us etc. We could do balloon thing at the same time, would seem better maybe.

Anyways, like I said, it's just an idea. I hope you give your opinion about that.

He always does Happy Ending, and he is going to perform only only two, maybe (if we are lucky) three new songs during the new festival tour, so he is doing mostly his old songs. If the album is not out before that (and it is not announced to be) he can't sing too many new songs (it can't be good for the album launching?).

He doesn't need to be prepared for balloons, there are balloons at many gigs. He will notice them and give a smile and think "oh, my mad fans are throwing balloons" :naughty:. He knows people love HE and that they like to show it somehow. But the balloons need to be blown beforehand and kept in hands or near feet. Of course if you are quick you can do it just before the song, we will know the setlist by that time. I can't blow balloons, it will cause me a huge headache. So I always ask someone to do it for me and usually someone is willing to do it. It's surprisingly easy to most people. Of course, if the plan is to ask the whole audience to bring/blow balloons they need to informed about the exact time and asked to keep their balloons ready (but it's possible a part of people will wave them during the whole gig?).

A big banner/banners is great idea and he and the band can easily notice it too! :thumb_yello: Banners will make him feel welcome, you know, give the feeling people were waiting for especially him and didn't just come for another party.

Will be good to see him in Tallinn again. He has probably great memories from Tallinn, the Bubble gig was awesome :wub2:

Edited by tiibet

:doh: srsly...?

He always does Happy Ending, + that article which is on elu24.ee. i commented there-.that the balloon idea is fun but we could blow bubbles this year too. 'cause that song is long.. and if everybody blows rtheir balloons and throws them somewherem people have nothing to do, so we will blow bubbles again cause it is a nice memory Mika has and he'll get a chance to see it again !!!

He always does Happy Ending, and he is going to perform only only two, maybe (if we are lucky) three new songs during the new festival tour, so he is doing mostly his old songs. If the album is not out before that (and it is not announced to be) he can't sing too many new songs (it can't be good for the album launching?).

He doesn't need to be prepared for balloons, there are balloons at many gigs. He will notice them and give a smile and think "oh, my mad fans are throwing balloons" :naughty:. He knows people love HE and that they like to show it somehow. But the balloons need to be blown beforehand and kept in hands or near feet. Of course if you are quick you can do it just before the song, we will know the setlist by that time. I can't blow balloons, it will cause me a huge headache. So I always ask someone to do it for me and usually someone is willing to do it. It's surprisingly easy to most people. Of course, if the plan is to ask the whole audience to bring/blow balloons they need to informed about the exact time and asked to keep their balloons ready (but it's possible a part of people will wave them during the whole gig?).

A big banner/banners is great idea and he and the band can easily notice it too! :thumb_yello: Banners will make him feel welcome, you know, give the feeling people were waiting for especially him and didn't just come for another party.

Will be good to see him in Tallinn again. He has probably great memories from Tallinn, the Bubble gig was awesome :wub2:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:doh: srsly...?

He always does Happy Ending, + that article which is on elu24.ee. i commented there-.that the balloon idea is fun but we could blow bubbles this year too. 'cause that song is long.. and if everybody blows rtheir balloons and throws them somewherem people have nothing to do, so we will blow bubbles again cause it is a nice memory Mika has and he'll get a chance to see it again !!!

This is exactly what I thought yesterday. I was watching Happy Ending videos from Tallinn gig and couldn't stop thinking how amazing it was and how I would have loved to be there. So why exactly we can't do the same thing twice? I don't think it would be less amazing than the first time. And since Mika didn't got the chance to record it properly last time, I think he would be happy to get a second chance too :naughty: And also this could became a lovely tradition for Mika gigs in Estonia :teehee:

This is exactly what I thought yesterday. I was watching Happy Ending videos from Tallinn gig and couldn't stop thinking how amazing it was and how I would have loved to be there. So why exactly we can't do the same thing twice? I don't think it would be less amazing than the first time. And since Mika didn't got the chance to record it properly last time, I think he would be happy to get a second chance too :naughty: And also this could became a lovely tradition for Mika gigs in Estonia :teehee:

Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that I will take balloons and bubbleblower!!!!!!

Me too :hi5:

So you're the.. third? MCFer I'll see there? :das:

I guess so :das: But since I'm kinda shy in real life, plus I have no idea how to talk in English properly (neither in Estonian, sorry :naughty:), I will probably only smile like an idiot and won't say a word :freak:

Me too :hi5:

I guess so :das: But since I'm kinda shy in real life, plus I have no idea how to talk in English properly (neither in Estonian, sorry :naughty:), I will probably only smile like an idiot and won't say a word :freak:

lol. :aah: :aah: :aah: :aah: It seems that your English is good. :aah: And I will be easy to recognize :aah:

lol. :aah: :aah: :aah: :aah: It seems that your English is good. :aah: And I will be easy to recognize :aah:

You haven't heard me speaking yet :naughty: And you don't wanna hear it, trust me :aah:

You haven't heard me speaking yet :naughty: And you don't wanna hear it, trust me :aah:

Of course we want to hear you. Then I don't feel bad about my English either :naughty:. I can understand English very well but when it comes to talking I forget everything :D

I agree that we should do the bubbles again. I don't think the balloons are going to have the same effect.

Mika's performace time has been announced. He comes on stage at 23:00. http://www.ollesummer.ee/programm

Of course we want to hear you. Then I don't feel bad about my English either :naughty:. I can understand English very well but when it comes to talking I forget everything :D

I agree that we should do the bubbles again. I don't think the balloons are going to have the same effect.

Mika's performace time has been announced. He comes on stage at 23:00. http://www.ollesummer.ee/programm

So.. BUBBLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and balloons......:teehee:

You didn't know the time before? :aah:

I love the bubbles! He had a bubble machine at my first gig so we had bubbles during Lollipop instead of confetti.

[YOUTUBE]Ntp7eVuRSM4[/YOUTUBE]

I was thinking of having balloons at the Montreal festival because it's Mika's birthday and it is a balloon festival. But it does seem very impractical doesn't it? :aah:

Maybe I do :aah::mf_rosetinted:

But I don't :naughty:

You wouldn't understand MY English, that's for sure :naughty: I have no idea how to pronounce most of the words. Damn you school for not having an English teacher :aah:

Yay for the bubbles :yay:

You didn't know the time before? :aah:

I didn't :teehee: It's a bit later than I expected :naughty:

I just arrived home and my dad gave me a ticket!!! Yay!:dance_man: At first I asked if he had brought tickets yet. He said he hadn´t cause there weren't enough money in his bank account, printer went crazy and started to print many weird papers and then all pickets ran out:aah: I was like..are you kidding me?? I felt stupid when I realised that dad just made a joke.:aah: But now I´m sooo happppyyy!!! :excite:

I love the bubbles! He had a bubble machine at my first gig so we had bubbles during Lollipop instead of confetti.

[YOUTUBE]Ntp7eVuRSM4[/YOUTUBE]

I was thinking of having balloons at the Montreal festival because it's Mika's birthday and it is a balloon festival. But it does seem very impractical doesn't it? :aah:

:lmfao:

We had bubbles at my first Mika gig as well -- and I was standing right

next to the bubble machine, in front of Martin. By the end of the night I

had the soap dripping from the machine running down my arm and side, as

it wasn't working properly. :teehee:

Also wanted to mention, in case you all hadn't seen it here, we're giving

away a pair of tickets to this festival. Check here for details:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26874

:thumb_yello: