Fun

Cassilda

You only need to wrap this part -> "4BA80-e2cwg&list" :wink2:

I already have dear!

Edit: Though when you quoted it it worked :blink: it's weird... wrote to the mods, it always does that to me :(

Edited by RayaBadran

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have dear!

Edit: Though when you quoted it it worked :blink: it's weird... wrote to the mods, it always does that to me :(

It worked because I edited your post :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

We are young are play on the radio all the time over here. I've listen to some of Fun's song and I think they are pretty good. But We are young sounds a lot different than the other songs on their CD Some nights :blink:

[YOUTUBE]4BA80-e2cwg&list[/YOUTUBE] Here's a new cover they did on BBC radio with the Paramore singer Hayley Williams

EDIT: Why does my links never work when I wrap them around the youtube tags??

It's a good cover but the original with Gotye is better :wub2:

I can't stop listening this version of the song

[YOUTUBE]ul-pLYo5MJ8[/YOUTUBE]

Love that one too, but I missed the episode when they performed it. Do you know which episode it was?

I have a friend who is friends with this band :)

Lucky! Wow that's great! *jealous*

:mikalove:

[YOUTUBE]9TonYtSDTdE[/YOUTUBE]

Aww Sam Tsui! Thanks for posting :wub2:

Is it true that "We Are Young" was an old song, redone by Fun.? If yes, can someone send me a link, I've been searching for it, can't find it. Maybe it's just rumors too...

Lucky! Wow that's great! *jealous*

Aww Sam Tsui! Thanks for posting :wub2:

Is it true that "We Are Young" was an old song, redone by Fun.? If yes, can someone send me a link, I've been searching for it, can't find it. Maybe it's just rumors too...

First page?:blink:

First page?:blink:

Haha no you didn't understand my question :aah: We Are Young was an old song from the 70's or 80's (according to some rumours). If someone can find the original version (not Fun.) it would be cool! Maybe those are just rumours I guess...

Haha no you didn't understand my question :aah: We Are Young was an old song from the 70's or 80's (according to some rumours). If someone can find the original version (not Fun.) it would be cool! Maybe those are just rumours I guess...

You confused me a bit indeed:lmfao:

At my brother's graduation, the school choir sang a horrible version to We Are Young :boxed: It was really bad. They had to change the words in some parts too, it was just awful :hair:Not the mention the choir can't even sing to start with...

:shocked:

Blasphemy!

:teehee: