Fun

Cassilda

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are in the UK then good news more dates have been released for next year!

http://www.ournameisfun.com/tour

Meh I wanna tour date for Montreal... They came only once at a very expensive hipster festival with Of Monsters and Men... each day costs like 200$ if I buy the VIP and stuff... meh only a festival and they only sang for an hour... I want a proper tour date :sad: ... do they have an opening act at their gigs or not? And do you know if there's any Montreal OR Canadian date?

Wow! I'll let my friend know tonight.

She'll jump up and down!:thumb_yello:

hehe did you tell your friend? :3

Meh I wanna tour date for Montreal... They came only once at a very expensive hipster festival with Of Monsters and Men... each day costs like 200$ if I buy the VIP and stuff... meh only a festival and they only sang for an hour... I want a proper tour date :sad: ... do they have an opening act at their gigs or not? And do you know if there's any Montreal OR Canadian date?

Yes there is well there was for Glasgow and it was a band called Walk The Moon.

And there doesn't seem to be anything for either atm sorry :/

Edit: I've bought my tickets for next year (:

I thought other people on here might like fun. They have a slightly similar sound to mika. I have a couple of their songs on my iPod, but some of the songs off their some nights album seem a bit samey.

That's true about some songs sounding the same but I think that's down to autotune. They use it in like two of their songs on 'Some Nights' as far as I know. In my opinion,like Mika they are better live.

No problem :biggrin2: Haha I know,still good performance.:wub2:

Yeah it was good, but there is SOOO much hate in the comments... There's that one guy who thinks that Nate isn't a good singer because of the autotune part, and people keep telling him that it's part of the song, but he writes a HUGE text to explain that HE'S right, and we're all wrong. omg why is he that stupid oh wow...

Another one pretends he's on coke... when it's called STAGE PRESENCE

Yeah it was good, but there is SOOO much hate in the comments... There's that one guy who thinks that Nate isn't a good singer because of the autotune part, and people keep telling him that it's part of the song, but he writes a HUGE text to explain that HE'S right, and we're all wrong. omg why is he that stupid oh wow...

Another one pretends he's on coke... when it's called STAGE PRESENCE

People are just stupid really. I mean there is people saying that Gaga lip syncs when singing live but she doesn't,never has done and never will do she said so herself in the monsterball.

I generally think people who make up such stupid comments are doing it for the hell of it while they have a totally different music taste that and have no life and just like to cause a huge fuzz over nothing

• 2 weeks later...
I thought other people on here might like fun. They have a slightly similar sound to mika. I have a couple of their songs on my iPod, but some of the songs off their some nights album seem a bit samey.

i loved fun all threee videos

some nights

We are young and carry on

and they are awesome

creative like mika

iam buying their album :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...