Brief BBC1 Interview 7 May 2012 to introduce Grace Kelly

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace Kelly was #139 on the top singles of the new millennium.

You can listen to it online here:

http://mikatube.com/audio/137/bbc1-interview-7-may-2012

Or download by right-clicking and saving this link:

http://xinez.com/BBC1May7.mp3

Thanks Rose for finding this! :flowers2:

You're welcome, I would actually like to thank whoever RTd Reggie Yates tweet on Twitter, that alerted me to it in the first place.:thumb_yello:

To intoduce GK after 5 years? To whom? Deaf people?

I don't see the point of an interview where they focus on an older song of someone who has an album about to be out and they don't even mention it.

To intoduce GK after 5 years? To whom? Deaf people?

I don't see the point of an interview where they focus on an older song of someone who has an album about to be out and they don't even mention it.

The purpose of the show is to play the top singles, not talk about songs that don't exist yet. :naughty:

The purpose of the show is to play the top singles, not talk about songs that don't exist yet. :naughty:

Right, but that's coz they dunno how Mika fans can freak out when there's news to be revealed and they're not:mikacool:

I know no one wants to here this but THERE IS NO NEWS. I can guarantee you Mika doesn't have a release date for this album at this point and that's why he never mentions it. :naughty:

Oh my good god... You have no idea how frustrated I hAve been today trying to find this interview ( I'm in Ireland and iplayer hates us) I have gone through so many dodgy sites in the hope of finding it..... And then I come here and the download link works perfectly!!! Thank god! I sound so... Desperate but this has been frustrating me all day so.............. THANK YOU!!!!

Oh my good god... You have no idea how frustrated I hAve been today trying to find this interview ( I'm in Ireland and iplayer hates us) I have gone through so many dodgy sites in the hope of finding it..... And then I come here and the download link works perfectly!!! Thank god! I sound so... Desperate but this has been frustrating me all day so.............. THANK YOU!!!!

:naughty: well, if you are looking for something involving Mika, always check MFC. We are on top of things, no matter where it happens. :teehee:

I'm glad you can relax now :naughty:

Grace Kelly was #139 on the top singles of the new millennium.

You can listen to it online here:

http://mikatube.com/audio/137/bbc1-interview-7-may-2012

Or download by right-clicking and saving this link:

http://xinez.com/BBC1May7.mp3

Thanks Rose for finding this! :flowers2:

Thanks!

thank you:huglove:

I´m actually a bit surprised that there wasn´t any word of the new album at all :blink: just a hint or sth maybe..

but it´s still good to here him and him being invited to radio:blush-anim-cl:

The way to look at this is that it IS publicity. I agree that it's frustrating that the album wasn't mentioned, but GK is an unusual and brilliant song and it's good that it's been featured.

Okay, so let's say I'm some person who liked Mika in 2007, and sometimes wonder what happened to him over the last few years. I listen to the radio interview and, out of curiosity, I look Mika up on YT, Facebook, or come on the public threads of MFC.

I find out that he's done songs in France, and he has an album coming out.

Yes I know it's not ideal, but the conversation didn't really get around to the new album. It was just a short interview. But it is good news. All publicity is good

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

The way to look at this is that it IS publicity. I agree that it's frustrating that the album wasn't mentioned, but GK is an unusual and brilliant song and it's good that it's been featured.

Okay, so let's say I'm some person who liked Mika in 2007, and sometimes wonder what happened to him over the last few years. I listen to the radio interview and, out of curiosity, I look Mika up on YT, Facebook, or come on the public threads of MFC.

I find out that he's done songs in France, and he has an album coming out.

Yes I know it's not ideal, but the conversation didn't really get around to the new album. It was just a short interview. But it is good news. All publicity is good

and it's great to know, that GK is in the top singles of the new millennium! :thumb_yello:

and it's great to know, that GK is in the top singles of the new millennium! :thumb_yello:

Yes I agree. It's also possible that it will be downloaded by some people, who maybe, didn't download it first time round. Anyway, in the lead-up to the new album, at least peeps know Mika is still alive and kicking.