MIKA @ Ollesummer - Estonia: July 5, 2012: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

FF!!!!!!!!!!!! I wrote a HuGE report and it just disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!! so......

I went there around 5 pm when the opened the gates.. We could hear and see him rehearsing.. From far ofc !! and it was so cool to hear new songs. So..He finished around 6:20 pm maybe.. and the first band came at 8:30 pm. they finished a bit before 10 so we had kinda 1 hour left.. xD We kinda died there.xD but he came to the stage 11 pm and OBVIOUSLY he started with Relax.. ^^ Unfortunately I can't remember ALL the songs right now.. xD But ofc he did Happy Ending and we did tht bubble stuff again !!! =) He loooveeedd it !! :') and new songs were Lola, Make You Happy, Celebrate, Underwater and.. I can't even remember more now.. -.- ANyway.. I guess it was pretty hot in Tallinn @12 am .. xD Since he took his shirt off during We Are Golden and put his jacket on AFTER that song.. Ofc everyone liked it.. xD i guess it was during Love Today when the crew started to throw BIG white balloons to the crowd. So I cathed one !! Wrote on that and now I have Mika's autograph on it.. ^^

After concert we waited there a bit but since he didn't come, we left.. And went to the Old town to find him.. It was a looongg way.. He wasn't in the same place as he was in 2010 , so we left.. And suddenly some of his crew members came to ask if we know where one bar is... And well.. We didn't... Then someone said "She has the balloon, she has to know" .. but ohwell.. we started to follow them.xDD They found the bar and went inside. Me and Tannu stood outside and sat down. That was the place when I started to write on my balloon. And in like an hour.. Two minibuses came there.. one was black, one white.. I was confused since I didn't know is Mika coming or leaving etc... black van left.. And the driver from the white one came out.. He was Estonian so we started to talk since he noticed that I'm surely a big fan. XD So yea.. He told in which bar Mika was.. And after 5-8 mins, Mika and his band came out from there.. Gosh I started to get SO nervous.. xD So we asked his autograph, we took pics.. xD I gave him a hat with text. . I asked if he saw my poster from the stage and he said with his cute voice " Yes, I did !" :wub2:XD And he hugged me !! And then they left =( but I was SOO happy !! I still can't believe it !! so. after that we went inside to that.. bar where the crew was and we joined them.. It was sooo cool night... =) I got to know SO much more etc... =)and well..We left around 4:30 am i think.. it's already almost 9 am here so I guess I gotta go to bed.. xD pics and vids are coming later.. but SOME of them are here...

Mika1039.jpg

Mika1036.jpg

Mika1035.jpg

Mika1041.jpg

THE CREW !!

Mika1045.jpg

Mika1048.jpg

And..

MIKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mika1043.jpg

Edited by ängi

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FF!!!!!!!!!!!! I wrote a HuGE report and it just disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!! so......

I went there around 5 pm when the opened the gates.. We could hear and see him rehearsing.. From far ofc !! and it was so cool to hear new songs. So..He finished around 6:20 pm maybe.. and the first band came at 8:30 pm. they finished a bit before 10 so we had kinda 1 hour left.. xD We kinda died there.xD but he came to the stage 11 pm and OBVIOUSLY he started with Relax.. ^^ Unfortunately I can't remember ALL the songs right now.. xD But ofc he did Happy Ending and we did tht bubble stuff again !!! =) He loooveeedd it !! :') and new songs were Lola, Make You Happy, Celebrate, Underwater and.. I can't even remember more now.. -.- ANyway.. I guess it was pretty hot in Tallinn @12 am .. xD Since he took his shirt off during We Are Golden and put his jacket on AFTER that song.. Ofc everyone liked it.. xD i guess it was during Love Today when the crew started to throw BIG white balloons to the crowd. So I cathed one !! Wrote on that and now I have Mika's autograph on it.. ^^

After concert we waited there a bit but since he didn't come, we left.. And went to the Old town to find him.. It was a looongg way.. He wasn't in the same place as he was in 2010 , so we left.. And suddenly some of his crew members came to ask if we know where one bar is... And well.. We didn't... Then someone said "She has the balloon, she has to know" .. but ohwell.. we started to follow them.xDD They found the bar and went inside. Me and Tannu stood outside and sat down. That was the place when I started to write on my balloon. And in like an hour.. Two minibuses came there.. one was black, one white.. I was confused since I didn't know is Mika coming or leaving etc... black van left.. And the driver from the white one came out.. He was Estonian so we started to talk since he noticed that I'm surely a big fan. XD So yea.. He told in which bar Mika was.. And after 5-8 mins, Mika and his band came out from there.. Gosh I started to get SO nervous.. xD So we asked his autograph, we took pics.. xD I gave him a hat with text. . I asked if he saw my poster from the stage and he said with his cute voice " Yes, I did !" :wub2:XD And he hugged me !! And then they left =( but I was SOO happy !! I still can't believe it !! so. after that we went inside to that.. bar where the crew was and we joined them.. It was sooo cool night... =) I got to know SO much more etc... =)and well..We left around 4:30 am i think.. it's already almost 9 am here so I guess I gotta go to bed.. xD pics and vids are coming later.. but SOME of them are here...

Mika1039.jpg

Mika1036.jpg

Mika1035.jpg

Mika1041.jpg

THE CREW !!

Mika1045.jpg

Mika1048.jpg

And..

MIKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mika1043.jpg

how i wish i could be there too!seldom can people find Mika after the concert?is that true?

Very quick summary: We're still on cloud nine, everything was perfect :wub2:.

As you may already know from twitter we could watch the soundcheck which was lovely. He did the new songs we already know and added Underwater, Lola and Kids. All.of them were really really good and made us all :fangurl:.

The gig was brilliant. Mika looked very happy, the band got introduced and was full of energy and the audience was great as well and really supportive. I loved how Mika is starting to joke around with his band members!

Afterwards we were very really lucky and could quickly meet him. I asked about the gigs in autumn but he couldn't tell me any dates or places because he didn't know apparently.

Now my ears are buzzing and I am all :fangurl: and :wub2: and hope that I can stay in this

As I'm going back home only on Saturday night won't be able to upload my pictures earlier than Sunday. But I only took a few good ones so you're not missing out on much :wink2:.

:naughty: I forgot to post what made me write the report now in the first place :doh: the setlist:

Relax

Blame it on the Girls

Billy Brown

Blue Eyes

Lola

Make you Happy

Big Girl

Lollipop

Rain

Underwater

Happy Ending

Celebrate

Love Today

------------------

We are Golden

Origin of Love

Grace Kelly

:wub2::wub2: can´t wait to phone with you...details!!! :naughty: Have a nice stay in Tallinn til 2morrow!

I'm going to write my report too:D I haven't got much to add, ängi pretty much said it all. Mika was dancing like CRAZY. I've never seen him like that and he seemed really happy. I like the new band too. They're so funny and aren't afraid to have fun.

After the concert I got the balloon. It hardly fit into the car. I have to go home by bus today and I have no idea how I'm going to take it with me:D

I can't still believe that I saw him last night. It was sooo magical and I can't wait to see him again :teehee:. The Origin of Love is officially my favourite song now. It was so beautiful I almost cried. I like Lola too. Something happened with the speakers during Make Me Happy and not much could be heard some time, I wonder if it was supposed to be like that.

34j97i9.jpg

bd1qt.jpg

24zey9u.jpg

vmqi4x.jpg

28kh47a.jpg

Ohhh awwww

Wifey you must be so happy now! Congrats dear!

And thanks for the report!

Nina, thank you too, your vids are as always amazing.

UW s still the best :fangurl:

So strange to hear so much marching drums, though... I hope the album version wil be as in Korea! I liked the low piano so much!

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

Thanks so much for the reports, pics and vids everyone:flowers2:

It was GREAT to watch the videos! All the performances were pretty amazing!!! And it was so good to see him smile so much, you guys must have been an incredible audience:wub2:

oh and my comment about Lola: :wub2::wub2:

Nina's videos and Angi's pics are AMAZING! thank you girls!

and those pics on the top of the structure....:eek:

Yes!!! And his older sister is there too!!! :sneaky2: Hey Yasmine, you are supposed to be taking care of your lil bro!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Mika1039.jpg

Mika1036.jpg

Mika1035.jpg

Mika1041.jpg

THE CREW !!

Mika1045.jpg

Mika1048.jpg

And..

MIKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mika1043.jpg

Thanks for sharing your great memory and picture.

Oh!! It's been a long time feel funny gig again.:thumb_yello:

and just my case. please keep the balloon.

my mika balloon suddenly exploded last year. :shocked:

but it takes 3 years. :teehee:

if you flatten balloon. cover baby powder or some thing. find some way.

Thanks again :huglove:

So yea.. He told in which bar Mika was.. And after 5-8 mins, Mika and his band came out from there.. Gosh I started to get SO nervous.. xD So we asked his autograph, we took pics.. xD I gave him a hat with text. . I asked if he saw my poster from the stage and he said with his cute voice " Yes, I did !" :wub2:XD And he hugged me !!

MIKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mika1043.jpg

Aw that is fantastic!! :mikalove:

Thanks for the videos and pics everyone. Underwater still gives me goosebumps. I think it will always be my favourite. :fangurl:

The Origin of Love sounds much better this time.

Ohhh awwww

So strange to hear so much marching drums, though... I hope the album version wil be as in Korea! I liked the low piano so much!

I think the 'low piano' / base and drum beat in chorus add to the song very nicely. It has much more to it now. Really gorgeous song! Over the past few days, the origin of love (album) is sounding so much better.:blush-anim-cl:

how i wish i could be there too!seldom can people find Mika after the concert?is that true?

thanks for sharing the photos!he's still that cute,isn't he?

:das:

Nina's videos and Angi's pics are AMAZING! thank you girls!

and those pics on the top of the structure....:eek:

welcome!!=)

Ohhh awwww

yeees i aamm!!!!

Thanks for sharing your great memory and picture.

Oh!! It's been a long time feel funny gig again.:thumb_yello:

and just my case. please keep the balloon.

my mika balloon suddenly exploded last year. :shocked:

but it takes 3 years. :teehee:

if you flatten balloon. cover baby powder or some thing. find some way.

Thanks again :huglove:

Aww.. ok =)

Aw that is fantastic!! :mikalove:

:mikalove:

Great review Angi, thank you so much for sharing all the details!

And thank you all for the AMAZING photos and the videos. I'm so optimistic about the album now, while at first I was rather disappointed. Lola is really catchy, UW is fantastic (even though I think I like the Korea version better, but it's still one of my favourite Mika songs ever) and TOOL is just...epic. I love it, I'm obsessed with it, it's on repeat since yesterday :teehee:

And it's so good to see him that happy and enjoying it so much, jumping around like a little monkey :mikasweat:

The Estonian crowd was so supportive, well done guys!:thumb_yello: