MIKA @ Ollesummer - Estonia: July 5, 2012: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

@AnniAnete wow! How cool is that picture with his drawing :mikalove:

..and all the photos the photographers took at your meetingwith him.

You were the 'brain' behind the bubbles 2 years ago, weren't you? :teehee:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So my friend (nett-a) and I came from Finland to Estonia on the 4th and stayed in a guest house of the Oru hotel, which was right next to Lauluväljak. So if there ever is another MIKA's gig at Lauluväljak, I recommend you to stay at that hotel. It was really nice, and not overly pricy.

We went queuing at 9am on the 5th, which was so not necessary because the we would have gotten the exact same places if we'd came at 5pm :D but we had fun. It didn't even seem that much like traditional queuing, more like chilling out with my friend.

We were let in at 5pm, but we didn't get to go in front of the stage, since MIKA and the band were doing their soundcheck. We got to listen to the songs, and he played a song called Kids, but unfortunately it wasn't a part of the setlist...

The gig started on time. It was amazing!!! Mika was dancing like crazy, and the whole audience was in it too!!

I really liked the new band, though I miss the old one...

If I counted correctly he played 17 songs, which included 5 of the new songs (the Origin of Love, Lola, Underwater, Celebrate, Make You Happy). All of the songs sounded sooooo amazing!! I like Make you happy now better that I've heard it live.

The gig lasted until 00.30. And after that we stayed there waiting for Mika to come say hi. He came outside, and gave a couple autographs but he was in such a hurry so he had to leave. Sadly I didn't get an autograph :(

This gig was one of my all time favourites!!! It was amazing, and MIKA seemed to have enjoyed it himself so much, so I doubt he wouldn't come to Tallinn again :D And when he comes, I will definitely be there!

My camera broke during the gig, so I will add some photos I took with my phone, they're not too great but still... I will check if any of the videos survived on my camera, and if did I'm going to add some on Youtube and link them here :)

Here's the only Mika pic I took :naughty: I remember everything what happened before and after the gig, but only some parts of the gig itself.. And now I don't know what I should write in my report :doh:

post-18195-142983697539_thumb.jpg

@jimmy1111 - thats pics from press. But Angi really have great pics. And in very good quality:mf_rosetinted: 'better than my camera' that means I need newone:teehee:

hey everybody..

does sb have good mp3 - or where to get - the new songs - undervater, lola, OOF - if it's actally is.

cause I have only from youtube.

Avkfsl.jpg

And he told that he remembers that day in 2010 when we took that photo. He said sorry for not giving us autographs on that day because they were really late. :teehee:

The photographers took very many pictures of me and Mika. Here are some of them. :teehee:

n2VQu.jpg

fHDlT.jpg

dllLy.jpg

DJ32W.jpg

And here's a video of Happy Ending and the bubbles!!

I also have videos of Lola, Origin of Love and Underwater. I will upload them later. :thumb_yello:

thanks for the report:thumb_yello:love the drawing he did on your pic!!

and the Happy Ending video with the bubbles looks once again amazing:wub2:

DJ32W.jpg

Aww that's lovely! :mikalove: What a great meeting. It looks so relaxed and like you have his undivided attention. I love the drawing he did on your 2010 pic! :lmfao:

I am going to check out your videos later today. Thanks for sharing.

Here are the rest of my videos:

LOLA:

UNDERWATER:

ORIGIN OF LOVE:

And I also found a sweet video of Happy Ending :teehee:

Last night I also went to Õllesummer festival and it was so cool to see many people blowing bubbles during different artists' performances. :teehee:

@AnniAnete wow! How cool is that picture with his drawing :mikalove:

..and all the photos the photographers took at your meetingwith him.

You were the 'brain' behind the bubbles 2 years ago, weren't you? :teehee:

Yes! I love that picture!!

And yes, I was. That's the reason I got to go to the festival for free and also to the backstage. :teehee:

Yes! I love that picture!!

And yes, I was. That's the reason I got to go to the festival for free and also to the backstage. :teehee:

Oh that's awesome! How did they find you and arrange it? It's okay if you'd rather not say. I totally understand. I'm just curious. :teehee:

Oh that's awesome! How did they find you and arrange it? It's okay if you'd rather not say. I totally understand. I'm just curious. :teehee:

It was really simple. The organizer just called me some time ago (they had my contact because in 2010 they did some interviews with me about the bubble action) and asked if I wanted to go to the concert for free. Of course I said yes! :aah: and he also told me that he is trying to organize me a meeting with Mika. So I didn't know if I was going to meet him or not, and a few hours before the concert, the organizer called and said that I was going to meet him! :teehee:

It was really simple. The organizer just called me some time ago (they had my contact because in 2010 they did some interviews with me about the bubble action) and asked if I wanted to go to the concert for free. Of course I said yes! :aah: and he also told me that he is trying to organize me a meeting with Mika. So I didn't know if I was going to meet him or not, and a few hours before the concert, the organizer called and said that I was going to meet him! :teehee:

Oh wow you need to keep in touch with the organizer for next time! :teehee: Really happy for you. Not many people get a chance like that and the pics are great.