MIKA @ Ollesummer - Estonia: July 5, 2012: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

I love the most Underwater and Lola from the new songs :) I don't know, TOOL is like... ok. nice, cool, but not too much... what's wrong with me??:naughty:

I love Underwater better than TOOL too.:teehee:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34j97i9.jpg

he reminds me of michael jackson in that pic. :teehee:

ängi, what a lovely photo of you & mika! thanks for posting, and also for your report!

also thanks to everyone else for reports, photos and videos! :flowers2:

he reminds me of michael jackson in that pic. :teehee:

ängi, what a lovely photo of you & mika! thanks for posting, and also for your report!

also thanks to everyone else for reports, photos and videos! :flowers2:

:hug: !! thanks and u'rewelcome!:hug::wub2:

Thank you for all these pictures (including the personal ones ) and the videos.

It must have been a great show - as expected, really.

It is getting clearer and clearer where it is worth to see Mika when he is nexton tour :mikadas:

So.. the show was just amazing. Mika was so happy and energetic on stage!! And thank you everyone who blowed bubbles!! It was so cool and I'm sure Mika loved it!

I got to go to the backstage after the show. At first they told me that the m&g is taking place before the show, so we gathered in one place where Mika was supposed to meet us, but then someone came and told that the m&g is going to take place after the gig because Mika was taking a shower. :aah:

So I enjoyed the gig and after that went to the backstage. There were so many photographers and I was really nervous at first. They just pushed me towards Mika and I think I was shaking a little :aah: But he was soooo cute, and when we started talking I wasn't nervous at all.

I gave him a little present, a small bag full of kinder surprise eggs and a bubble blower! He laughed and said that he could eat a whole bag of those by himself.

I also asked him to sign a photo of me and Mika. Here's what he did :teehee: :

Avkfsl.jpg

And he told that he remembers that day in 2010 when we took that photo. He said sorry for not giving us autographs on that day because they were really late. :teehee:

The photographers took very many pictures of me and Mika. Here are some of them. :teehee:

n2VQu.jpg

fHDlT.jpg

dllLy.jpg

DJ32W.jpg

And here's a video of Happy Ending and the bubbles!!

I also have videos of Lola, Origin of Love and Underwater. I will upload them later. :thumb_yello:

So.. the show was just amazing. Mika was so happy and energetic on stage!! And thank you everyone who blowed bubbles!! It was so cool and I'm sure Mika loved it!

I got to go to the backstage after the show. At first they told me that the m&g is taking place before the show, so we gathered in one place where Mika was supposed to meet us, but then someone came and told that the m&g is going to take place after the gig because Mika was taking a shower. :aah:

So I enjoyed the gig and after that went to the backstage. There were so many photographers and I was really nervous at first. They just pushed me towards Mika and I think I was shaking a little :aah: But he was soooo cute, and when we started talking I wasn't nervous at all.

I gave him a little present, a small bag full of kinder surprise eggs and a bubble blower! He laughed and said that he could eat a whole bag of those by himself.

Avkfsl.jpg

haha, LOL!!! i LOVE his drawing on the pic, so cute!! :lmao: thank you for your report! :thumb_yello:

And i can't stop listening to Underwater....

under wate , under water, i can live under water, with love i can breathe , i can breathe underwater...<3.

:wub2: gosh....

Avkfsl.jpg

Haha Love the drawing Mika did here! He's a devil(!) and you're the angel with (?) He meant? :aah: so funny!!

Thanks for sharing your great memory and picture.

Oh!! It's been a long time feel funny gig again.:thumb_yello:

and just my case. please keep the balloon.

my mika balloon suddenly exploded last year. :shocked:

but it takes 3 years. :teehee:

if you flatten balloon. cover baby powder or some thing. find some way.

Thanks again :huglove:

what really, your balloon lasted 3 years?! :shocked: mine exploded after 3 days! :aah: i recommend not keeping it anywhere near you when you're sleeping, or you'll be up on the ceiling when it explodes. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

what really, your balloon lasted 3 years?! :shocked: mine exploded after 3 days! :aah: i recommend not keeping it anywhere near you when you're sleeping, or you'll be up on the ceiling when it explodes. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

It's a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG balloon :aah:

It's a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG balloon :aah:

that means it'll be a LOOOOOOOUUUD bang! :naughty: just be prepared. :mf_rosetinted: did you take a photo of it? you should, cause if it explodes like mine, it'll be in 10 pieces afterwards. :sad: but i hope you'll be lucky and it'll last at least 3 years like it did for laymay. :thumb_yello:

I soo loved to be there...:wub2:! The show was amazing... and with his energy he filled the whole stadium..!:mikasweat: And his laughting..:lmfao:.and "you guys are soo cool" and other great frazes was awsome..:naughty:

About new songs - they are WONDERFUL...! Love them soo much.:fangurl: I love almost* everything in that evening...:clap: And this time - the show went so fast - that didn't manage to blink my eyes :jawdrop::tears:

But I loved that we could see his attempt/test/ it was about 1 hour long - and that was nice..:biggrin2:

*Of course is some " - " in my option what I would like. BUT THAT ISNT MIKA'S FALSE. HE DID ALL GREAT. WITH 200% DEVOTION. I dont really like how the 2 girls who crept into the first row at the last moment. And their behavior.:doh: It was little bit much. They wasnt fans that can see, cause they didnt know any words and especially it looks they want to "eat him". Its little bit hindered enjoy the concert.

Edited by egita

AND - I'm soo happy for Angi..!!!:thumb_yello:

But - I' really disapointed to myself.:tears: And very angry too. :blowup: Yesterday I make so much wrong chooses. And it really affect the things after show. Now I really hate myself..!!:banghead:

that means it'll be a LOOOOOOOUUUD bang! :naughty: just be prepared. did you take a photo of it? you should, cause if it explodes like mine, it'll be in 10 pieces afterwards. :sad: but i hope you'll be lucky and it'll last at least 3 years like it did for laymay. :thumb_yello:

I'll take a pic of it soon :aah::das:

AND - I'm soo happy for Angi..!!!:thumb_yello:

But - I' really disapointed to myself.:tears: And very angry too. :blowup: Yesterday I make so much wrong chooses. And it really affect the things after show. Now I really hate myself..!!:banghead:

Aww..:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: