Mika @ French Radio myontact.fr July 7, 2012 about the album and more

mari62

After all, he himself has began with the "I won't label myself" thing, so by now he should have found a good way to deal with the pressure. We all know that the press can be b*t*h*, and Mika even more than anyone of us.

And until he decides to reveal a name, we can enjoy a cup of tea and continue to pretend we're not curious at all... :mikadas:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why all are inquisitive about ? I don't want to know anything. I don't want to go crazy. While he is silent, I can somehow cope with it. I don't want to know anything

Given his one consistent statement about how it wouldn't be fair to say the name, I wonder if it's not the desire of his partner to maintain a bit of a normal life?

I'm inclined to believe this, because if it were me . . . he'd be under strict orders to not reveal me because I'd be terrified of the fans stalking me. :aah:It's not me, btw.

I´m pretty sure he will tell us ´" it´s over now, I have no time to keep a relationship!" :wink2: ..........soon.........

:naughty: yes for sure but it's nice to see him so happy :wub2:

The problem is when people are in love they are on rainbow, each other are perfect and after few weeks or months all the passion go away and lots of relations ends. I prefer loving someone and loved by this person than to be in love with someone, it take much time but it's a durable relation :mf_rosetinted:

I'm inclined to believe this, because if it were me . . . he'd be under strict orders to not reveal me because I'd be terrified of the fans stalking me. :aah:It's not me, btw.

Not sure that fans will stalk this person but I think if this person broke Mika's heart she or he has some reason to be scare by fans :naughty:

Not sure that fans will stalk this person but I think if this person broke Mika's heart she or he has some reason to be scare by fans :naughty:

So true x) I feel like: http://www.deviantart.com/download/263049598/i__m_watching_you_by_rober_raik-d4cm2da.png

If he'd like us to know, he'd tell us, and if he doesn't want to tell us, then I don't wanna know :)

So true x) I feel like: http://www.deviantart.com/download/263049598/i__m_watching_you_by_rober_raik-d4cm2da.png

If he'd like us to know, he'd tell us, and if he doesn't want to tell us, then I don't wanna know :)

agree with you, but don't you think your feeling about it is freakin huge??? :teehee::teehee::teehee: