Videos: Mika about the songs from the album The Origin Of Love track by track

mari62

Thanks for telling. We only had 8 track by tracks so far, didn't we? Which songs are on there?

If I'm not wrong:

Celebrate

Lola

Stardust

Underwater

Origin Of Love

Heroes

Step with me

Popular

Kids

Karen

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Karen(in French????)

Overrated

Make you Happy

If I'm not wrong:

Celebrate

Lola

Stardust

Underwater

Origin Of Love

Heroes

Step with me

Popular

Kids

Karen

You're right, I forgot a few. But that means we're still missing MYH and Overrated... I guess I'll have to plan a vacation to the UK :sneaky2:

Yeah, but apparently that's not on the bonus website, so then a vacation to the UK won't help either. Fortunately, every journalist he speaks to seems to asks him about that song :naughty:

Yeah, we already know something about that song...:naughty: and about MYH, a conversation of him with a robot :blink:

yes, please, I can't listen either :aah:

I can hear it in spotify, but I don't know how to record it. We know most of them already, since it's the things that were posted on youtube. As far as I can see, the only new ones are Overrated and MYH. I could make a transcript of them if you want...

Ok... recorded them with the voice recorder on my phone while playing them on my laptop. The quality is horrible, but at least you'll be able to hear it. I can open the resulting files (.amr??) in quicktime, but the MFC won't let me upload them as an attachment...

Ok... recorded them with the voice recorder on my phone while playing them on my laptop. The quality is horrible, but at least you'll be able to hear it. I can open the resulting files (.amr??) in quicktime, but the MFC won't let me upload them as an attachment...
thank you! would you please upload the file on mediafire or sendspace or any similar sites?

Great! Hopefully they'll post the videos on youtube as well some day.. I'd love to see his expression when he tells about his ears burning :teehee:

:lmfao: looking forward to watch the videos, when are they going to upload them?!?