• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao:

the end! hahahahhahaahha!

delicious :wub2:

I know, he's so funny.

I love that he refers to Beck -- I think we all suspected that was the influence on this so-called "rap." And I'm such a fan of those little background touches, like the French horns that he mentions, but I don't hear them much in the finished mix... the beginning seems quite different as well. I think this song changed a bit from the time of this video to the completed album. :blink:

I know, he's so funny.

I love that he refers to Beck -- I think we all suspected that was the influence on this so-called "rap." And I'm such a fan of those little background touches, like the French horns that he mentions, but I don't hear them much in the finished mix... the beginning seems quite different as well. I think this song changed a bit from the time of this video to the completed album. :blink:

Yea, I noticed that too... I kinda like it better when you can hear those instruments, it makes it more Mikaish if you know what I mean. But yea, I really like this song! :)

Universal Germany posted an Album-Trailer with a few words to the German Fans at the beginning.

http://www.universal-music.de/mika/videos/detail/video:282906/albumtrailer-the-origin-of-love

The rest are only parts of the Universal-Interview, the Track-by-Tracks and Song-Parts - but nicely cut together :)

Universal Germany posted an Album-Trailer with a few words to the German Fans at the beginning.

http://www.universal-music.de/mika/videos/detail/video:282906/albumtrailer-the-origin-of-love

The rest are only parts of the Universal-Interview, the Track-by-Tracks and Song-Parts - but nicely cut together :)

You have to watch a commercial to watch an album trailer?!? :no:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting for Overrated :tears:

I think Mika should have released all of the commentaries on a dvd with a deluxe version of the album instead, like the Red Hot Chili Peppers did with their Stadium Arcadium album. This just seems badly organized, I dunno...

I think that one may have been skipped. :naughty:

Well, that wouldn't kill his boyfriend if he did, would it ? :naughty:

He has already said too much to keep quiet. And you can't really expect us not to ask questions about this song... It's so weird and great at the same time, one of my favourites on the CD :wub2:

*Guess what's playing at the moment :teehee: *

I'm still waiting for Overrated :tears:

I think Mika should have released all of the commentaries on a dvd with a deluxe version of the album instead, like the Red Hot Chili Peppers did with their Stadium Arcadium album. This just seems badly organized, I dunno...

I think you can watch the overrated video at mikasounds.com/bonus. You just have to be in the UK :fisch:

I really like that idea. I hope it will happen someday! :teehee:

UK has deserved a reward for having waited THAT long for the CD but ... I hope we can get to watch it as wellat some point :blush-anim-cl:

Well the us are still waiting, so if anyone deserves a reward it would be them :teehee: But it irritates me that they wrote: go to mikasounds.com/bonus to unlock exclusive content in my cd, when it's only for the people living in the UK :sneaky2:

So you have to have the UK edition to view that bonus page? And does it only work on a PC? Frustrating, I just want to hear what he has to say about Overrated :aah: Someone get me his number so I can call him and ask him where the inspiration for those lyrics came from, I must know.

So you have to have the UK edition to view that bonus page? And does it only work on a PC? Frustrating, I just want to hear what he has to say about Overrated :aah: Someone get me his number so I can call him and ask him where the inspiration for those lyrics came from, I must know.

No, it's worse than that. I have the UK version, but when I go to that website I am told that it is not available in my region. :sneaky2: I can imagine them being late with shipping things out (to be perfectly honest I have a hard time imagining that, but ok), but I cannot think of a single reason why you would put bonus content on your website and then block it from considerable parts of the world :bash:

Edit: By the way, the UK version is the standard version here. I didn't get it from abroad or anything like that, so it really is ridiculous. :sneaky2:

No it works on mac too, but you have to live in the UK. I can see the bonus page with an UK proxy, but to watch the videos you have to become a member and I can't be that using a proxy. Maybe with an Expat Shield :dunno:

No, it's worse than that. I have the UK version, but when I go to that website I am told that it is not available in my region. :sneaky2: I can imagine them being late with shipping things out (to be perfectly honest I have a hard time imagining that, but ok), but I cannot think of a single reason why you would put bonus content on your website and then block it from considerable parts of the world :bash:

Edit: By the way, the UK version is the standard version here. I didn't get it from abroad or anything like that, so it really is ridiculous. :sneaky2:

I couldn't agree more, even if it's just the videos again. :sneaky2: