• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:aah::aah::aah:

Can someone edit this video and cut off the parts of the song? :mf_rosetinted:

That won't do you any good, he talks over it at the end. :naughty:

Just stop listening at 1:40. Or give it up and listen, for goodness sake! :aah:

What are all of you who want to avoid hearing about the new music until the whole album is released going to to do? The only way you're going to escape hearing about it is to stay away from MFC, Twitter and Facebook until September 17.

Or September 11, if the Japanese release date is to be believed. :lmfao:

As far as I can hear the chorus it doesn´t seem to be soooooo difficult or hard to me. I think LT and HE was much harder to sing or am I wrong? I love the idea of the lyrics and the sound of the song.

That won't do you any good, he talks over it at the end. :naughty:

Just stop listening at 1:40. Or give it up and listen, for goodness sake! :aah:

What are all of you who want to avoid hearing about the new music until the whole album is released going to to do? The only way you're going to escape hearing about it is to stay away from MFC, Twitter and Facebook until September 17.

Or September 11, if the Japanese release date is to be believed. :lmfao:

I'm avoiding only the songs, everything else doesn't bother me. :naughty: No way I could stay away from MFC for a week or two :no:

And I managed to watch the vid without hearing the song :thumb_yello: except that part where Mika played it while talking, but I couldn't hear the song properly, so it doesn't count :naughty:

reminds me the lyrics of the song "blame it on the weather"! - "so you can be the thunder and I can be the rain..."

I LOVE IT !!!

You took the words out of my mouth miss :thumb_yello:!

I was about to state that these are SO the lyrics of Blame it on the Weather at the beginning :shocked: ! But Stardust is like my love at first sight. I heard the snippet and I... :swoon: ! The video's amazing, thank you for posting!

You took the words out of my mouth miss :thumb_yello:!

I was about to state that these are SO the lyrics of Blame it on the Weather at the beginning :shocked: ! But Stardust is like my love at first sight. I heard the snippet and I... :swoon: ! The video's amazing, thank you for posting!

Haha cool ! :naughty:

yeah the song is really catchy, and I was relieved to know that the song starts quiet and nicely with his beautiful voice :blush-anim-cl: and not only screamings :teehee:

Here's the Stardust (Track By Track) video transcription

NOTE: this is what I hear from the video, it's subject to be corrected

Stardust is the song made of a collaboration with Benny Benassi. I met him and he walked in with his cousin Alessandro Benassi and we worked in London and he played me a bunch of things he've been working on, actually the first thing he played me in this kind of 25 minutes round down he liked and he done recently and that would work for me properly was a track and instantly I just started to sing along to it.

The song was written in about an hour, it’s called Stardust, it’s pretty shiny pop and it’s just, you know, I love this sentiment of, you know, ‘’I don’t know if I’ll see you again, but I can’t get you out of my head’’ and, you know, I know, and it’s kinda like Make You Happy, I know how is Make You Happy ‘’Why you won’t just let me change your life? Cause I will do anything, even deal with the expenses on my own to change your life’’. And I took the track to Nick Littlemore, we added a few tiny things on it and one of these things was by bringing a percussionist from the London Symphony Orchestra and he played marimba along with this Benny Benassi hardcore electronic parts and we landed on together with acoustic guitars and stuff just to round up the sounds, and to feel a bit more like a record that comes from my universe, and the result is just pretty joyful.

The one thing also about this song is the chorus is it’s so hard to sing, it’s so hard, it’s just so hard, so God help me when I have to sing it live.

Edited by BiaIchihara

I'm very self contradictory, I didn't listen to the album samples or the videos of the new songs from The Netherlands, but I did watch the track by track for Stardust :rolls_eyes:

I've always dreamt of having something like the music vlogs from 2009 when I was not a fan yet so for this I couldn't resist :teehee:

Well about Stardust, I suppose I will like the whole song, maybe in the same way as EMD, I love it, love dancing and having fun to it. As usual Mika's voice is amazing in there, but it's the 'background' melody that bothers me a bit if I take the song more seriously. Seems great to have some fun and chase some joy but I think I much much prefer songs in the same category as TOOL.

:aah::aah::aah:

Can someone edit this video and cut off the parts of the song? :mf_rosetinted:

Well I want to avoid the songs too, but I listen and I'm disappointed... But I'm glad I'm disappointed because the track can only be better then :teehee:

Wow they're all over the web and not just his YT account, thanks :thumb_yello:

I much more prefer this version of OOL and it's the same that he performed in Nibe, too bad he changed it because this one had more energy in it in my opinion.

Great find! But how did it end up on Universal Germany? :blink:

Oh well, it's lovely to see it, no matter where it is! Thanks, Milda! :flowers2:

I have no idea.. Stardust on Universal France channel, this one on Universal Germany, so what's next? Universal Japan maybe? :naughty:

You're welcome :huglove: Finally a new video I can watch like a normal MFCer :naughty:

Great find! But how did it end up on Universal Germany? :blink:

Oh well, it's lovely to see it, no matter where it is! Thanks, Milda! :flowers2:

Are Universal showing one track on each countries site?

Love it when he dances to the tracks :wub2:

Milda thanks for posting that :thumb_yello: