Mika Filming Music Video for “Celebrate” on the Lower East Side

dcdeb

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What?! Universal Music Peru talked about MIka! Omg im so happy at least someone else knows who he is in this country!:mikalove:

This is too stressing for me!! Why I'm the only one who can watch it? :aah: I couldn't access Mikatube, so I uploaded it here http://www.sendspace.com/file/zf7zlo Hope it won't get bloked.. :aah:

Omg thank you thank you so much! <3 :mikalove:

Anyone downloaded it? Does it works? Thoughts about the video?

Yes it works!! :bow:

I have no idea what is supposed to be going on in this video, but he looks fantastic!!! :mikalove:

:teehee:

Not sure why this needed to be shot in NYC, but I loved that he was playing piano in the loft and the dancing in the club.

Yes it works!! :bow:

I have no idea what is supposed to be going on in this video, but he looks fantastic!!! :mikalove:

:teehee:

Not sure why this needed to be shot in NYC, but I loved that he was playing piano in the loft and the dancing in the club.

I think it's about how Mika couldn't write a song for a long time and then he decided that all he wants is just to have fun :naughty: Haven't you heard any interview? :mf_rosetinted: It fits perfectly :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, it's 5:30 AM, I still haven't slept, but I must tell that I regret nothing :huglove:

I think it's about how Mika couldn't write a song for a long time and then he decided that all he wants is just to have fun :naughty: Haven't you heard any interview? :mf_rosetinted: It fits perfectly :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, it's 5:30 AM, I still haven't slept, but I must tell that I regret nothing :huglove:

Good point Milda and thank you so much for uploading it for us :wub2:

That's what I thought too!!

I like the video a lot, he looks really well in it!

Well yes maybe it's not that I had no idea what was going on, but that I had no idea what to say about it because it's pretty simple and obvious. :teehee:

Anyway this is the video I've been waiting 6 years for. Mika looking hot. End of story. No Academy Award nominations required. :naughty:

Thanks again for your persistence :huglove: