Mika Filming Music Video for “Celebrate” on the Lower East Side

dcdeb

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok' date=' here it is!...

It was a black or dark colored bandana covering his nose and lower half of his face as he filmed walking down the side walk, where there was some sort of construction going on as you might've seen in the video posted above.

That was it, nothing major! :wink2:[/quote']

Wow, like he was supposed to look like a bandit or something? Cool! Thanks :thumb_yello: and congrats on getting to meet him.

It was a black or dark colored bandana covering his nose and lower half of his face as he filmed walking down the side walk, where there was some sort of construction going on as you might've seen in the video posted above.

That was it, nothing major! :wink2:[/quote']

Wow, like he was supposed to look like a bandit or something? Cool! Thanks :thumb_yello: and congrats on getting to meet him.

Maybe he tried to look like Micheal Jackson....:dunno:http://www.google.nl/imgres?start=334&hl=nl&biw=1249&bih=595&tbm=isch&tbnid=fYl6mnjvd4YJeM:&imgrefurl=http://www.eonline.com/news/136403/has-michael-jackson-s-ghost-come-to-your-town&docid=nWr8R9qREbOrDM&imgurl=http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20081118/300.jackson.michael.111808.jpg&w=300&h=300&ei=RIgBUJmZI4in0AXL8byDBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=508&vpy=11&dur=751&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=109&ty=130&sig=100646084280048187476&page=12&tbnh=130&tbnw=129&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:334,i:196

May I say that I expected something more than a renewed Big Girl vid?? He walking in the street towards the cam?? :aah:

Ok,lets wait for the editing and stuff...

I feel that way too :aah: But I can't be too quick to judge it I guess.

So far we know that he'll be walking down the streets of NY and that he's partying with random people at a warehouse, so I'm not all that impressed yet... :mf_rosetinted: But we'll see...

Now that I think about it, it seems to be a mix of the Big Girl & the Grace Kelly videos???

thank you for your great report Mika´s Boo !!!!:thumb_yello:

I bow my hat for how cool you remained. I think I wouldn´t have been able to joke around.I`m glad you had that possibility.

I cannot wait for the vid now:aah:

what an exclusve outfit:tee and jeans:mf_rosetinted:

That was it, nothing major! :wink2:[/quote']oh thank you for the info! :D

[YOUTUBE]Bb1cLykV1PA[/YOUTUBE]
T4P!

This vid looks quite Mika-ish,dont you think so? I mean...the jeans and tshirt,random people...its something Mika himself could have planned. If this is the case,I rather have Andy filming/directing it instead of any well known director. It seems Mika counts on Andy for vlogs and stuff but not for anything important as an official video-clip. Am sure though that Andy would do a great job too

It seems Mika counts on Andy for vlogs and stuff but not for anything important as an official video-clip. Am sure though that Andy would do a great job too

I don't think that is true at all. Andy makes documentaries and records live performances. That is his genre. He doesn't make music videos. It is a different skillset and requires different resources. It's not that one is more important than the other.

I don't think that is true at all. Andy makes documentaries and records live performances. That is his genre. He doesn't make music videos. It is a different skillset and requires different resources. It's not that one is more important than the other.

Didn´t he do the vids for frYars time ago?

This vid looks quite Mika-ish,dont you think so? I mean...the jeans and tshirt,random people...its something Mika himself could have planned.

I imagine it to be more of a street video with some cool NYC faces and places - very unlike Mika, actually- but a good change, I think.

I mean, a 'Mika-ish' video for the first two albums meant colourful, often costume-like clothes and him posing in a slightly unreal world. If I compare what I know about Celebrate at this moment, the new video may be the opposite of what we have seen from him so far: it is likely to be more relaxed and genuine.

I imagine it to be more of a street video with some cool NYC faces and places - very unlike Mika, actually- but a good change, I think.

I mean, a 'Mika-ish' video for the first two albums meant colourful, often costume-like clothes and him posing in a slightly unreal world. If I compare what I know about Celebrate at this moment, the new video may be the opposite of what we have seen from him so far: it is likely to be more relaxed and genuine.

Exactly! And I also feel we just saw about 30 seconds of the full video:wink2:

I hope so!! But what weve seen so far is Mika walking towards a cam...juat as he did in BG...

I dont like the "image" of NY that much and maybe Im a bit biased... Ill wait for the vid.

Not that theres anything else I can do :mf_rosetinted:

I hope so!! But what weve seen so far is Mika walking towards a cam...juat as he did in BG...

I dont like the "image" of NY that much and maybe Im a bit biased... Ill wait for the vid.

Not that theres anything else I can do :mf_rosetinted:

What don't you like about NY? It's such a magical city!

In a vid that the girl and her mom posted! Cant remember the name of the thread... there you can see how they filmed Mika.

Oh I see. :doh: I needed to re-watch it... :teehee:

It looks like it's going to be a 'dynamic' video.

Edited by suzie