• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG :shocked: This Friday :aah: So happy :wub2:

THAT'S TOMORROW

http://www.los40.com.co/actualidad/noticias/mika-estrenara-video-este-viernes/20120809/nota/1741575.aspx

Several weeks ago, the multiplatinum pop star released a new song, it's "Celebrate" the first single from their new album "The Origin of Love".

This Friday will release the video on Youtube platform / VEVO. "Celebrate" is the first preview of the new album, the third of his career and successor to his acclaimed 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much', which all his singles debut at the top of iTunes sales.

This song was written by Mika and Pharrell Williams, produced by Nick Littlemore from Empire of the Sun and also has the participation of Pharrell on vocals.

THAT'S TOMORROW

http://www.los40.com.co/actualidad/noticias/mika-estrenara-video-este-viernes/20120809/nota/1741575.aspx

Several weeks ago, the multiplatinum pop star released a new song, it's "Celebrate" the first single from their new album "The Origin of Love".

This Friday will release the video on Youtube platform / VEVO. "Celebrate" is the first preview of the new album, the third of his career and successor to his acclaimed 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much', which all his singles debut at the top of iTunes sales.

This song was written by Mika and Pharrell Williams, produced by Nick Littlemore from Empire of the Sun and also has the participation of Pharrell on vocals.

:yikes:

All what I was expecting when I opened this thread, was this simley -> :wait: and now you're saying we'll gonna get the video tomorrow? :shocked::boing: :boing:

:yikes:

All what I was expecting when I opened this thread, was this simley -> :wait: and now you're saying we'll gonna get the video tomorrow? :shocked::boing: :boing:

I'm gonna celebrate with a drink :naughty: Eventhough I've got a fever :mikacool:

THAT'S TOMORROW

OMG!! Can't wait to see it!!! :boing: