MIKA @ Le Colisee, Lill-Roubaix, France - 31 October 2012: 31-10-2012

dcdeb

I've won 2 tickets on facebook for this gig but I'm pretty worried 'cause I sent an email they asked me to and no reply so far... :'/

Can you PM your real name and I'll ask Deb to follow up? They only contact me 2 days before my gig so don't worry too much. :wink2:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've won 2 tickets on facebook for this gig but I'm pretty worried 'cause I sent an email they asked me to and no reply so far... :'/

Yay! Congrats! will be nice to see you again. Without the stressful conditions from last time. :wink2:

Hey yeah, I have the same problem ! I'm the other girl who won two tickets on facebook, but I didn't receive an answer either :( Its so stressful ...

Hey yeah, I have the same problem ! I'm the other girl who won two tickets on facebook, but I didn't receive an answer either :( Its so stressful ...

I hope we get news asap T_T

Where are you from ? :)

Yay! Congrats! will be nice to see you again. Without the stressful conditions from last time.

@Droopsy : I will believe I have won when I have received their mail x) haha I hope we can see each other there ;)

Are you staying the night in Roubaix ? :0

Yeah I hope so :pray::pray: , I felt so happy when I saw I had won the tickets, and now they don't reply anymore ... i reeaaally hope we can still go to the concert ...

I live in the near of Brussels :)

Oooh soo cool ! :) Well, *if we can still go*, I'm planning to go there by train and stay the night. I don't know what you're planning but we can go together otherwise ;)

Yeah I hope so :pray::pray: , I felt so happy when I saw I had won the tickets, and now they don't reply anymore ... i reeaaally hope we can still go to the concert ...

I live in the near of Brussels :)

can you pm me your name & we will follow up

So I've talked to Mika's team and they say to not worry -- they will get in touch with you early in the week! I know it must be stressful for you, but really, everything's fine! :thumb_yello:

So I've talked to Mika's team and they say to not worry -- they will get in touch with you early in the week! I know it must be stressful for you, but really, everything's fine! :thumb_yello:

Thank you sooo much :blush-anim-cl:

I'll book the hostel this afternoon then :thumb_yello:

*excited :aah: I'll finally get to hear him sing his French songs :wub2: *

Have you seen that they've extended the deadline for submitting Polka Dot Choir entries to today at 5 p.m. for Lille? Anyone going to make a last minute audition video? :naughty:

Have you seen that they've extended the deadline for submitting Polka Dot Choir entries to today at 5 p.m. for Lille? Anyone going to make a last minute audition video? :naughty:

:sad: I had the feeling they would be looking for more people for that one. Home gig for me and I actually would like to be part of the choir (I've applied for another gig) but I will be working on the day so I know I won't be there by 3pm :sad:

I was still having class :'/

Actually, I applied and won! :blush-anim-cl: Got a confirmation mail at 7PM, I'm very very very happy! :D Wonder if any other MFC-er will be there as no one else signaled here to be part of the choir.

Actually, I applied and won! :blush-anim-cl: Got a confirmation mail at 7PM, I'm very very very happy! :D Wonder if any other MFC-er will be there as no one else signaled here to be part of the choir.

2 MFCers got in, I think :)

They posted in the "extra-ticket" thread ;)

I have got news from Mika team for Roubaix, no detail for the tickets so far XD They randomly asked me if I could still come *I'd better come as I've already booked the hotel :aah:* I wonder where I'll end up in the venue though... I hope I can see something :'X

Congratulations!!:thumb_yello: I'll try to recognise you in the choir :wink2:

I got the mail too :blush-anim-cl:

I'm very happy and proud to be part of the choir

I have got news from Mika team for Roubaix, no detail for the tickets so far XD They randomly asked me if I could still come *I'd better come as I've already booked the hotel :aah:* I wonder where I'll end up in the venue though... I hope I can see something :'X

I've got news as well, but still nothing about the tickets. :dunno: They asked for my phone number and told me I had to wait for more information ..

They better hurry up a little, the show is tomorrow already :aah:

Congratulations!!:thumb_yello: I'll try to recognise you in the choir :wink2:

Thanks!! I'm so so so happy! I look pretty much like my profile picture - long blond hair, blue eyes, guess I'll be the one to smile ALL THE TIME while on stage even after all my facial muscles hurt :naughty:

I got the mail too :blush-anim-cl:

I'm very happy and proud to be part of the choir

Congrats! Looking forward to see you there tomorrow!

Edited by Elaire14

I've got news as well, but still nothing about the tickets. :dunno: They asked for my phone number and told me I had to wait for more information ..

They better hurry up a little, the show is tomorrow already :aah:

I got a mail, I'm on the guestlist... I guess it's the same for you ;')

I wonder where I can find this guestlist tomorrow :shocked:

Last minute idea for the concert:

Come with witches hats if you can!

Seriously ? Ok, why not, it will be Halloween, after all:aah:

I did not want to go there dressed like a monster but a witch hat sounds good to me :thumb_yello:

OK, one day left, I am happy to meet (again for some of them) all fans there :thumb_yello:

Good luck :thumb_yello: for those who will be on stage, I did not want to be part of the choir for this gig because it is my first one this year and I want to see and hear everything ...

Can't wait to be at the gig :teehee: