Parc Eana in Normandy, France - 20 July 2012

guylainem123

Long interview in Normandie

http://www.cauxseine.tv/?p=1195

:shocked: Wow thanks going to watch now!

EDIT : Great interview! 25min of Mika talking :wub2:

To those who have been at the Vienne gig coming from US, South Korea, Russia, Spain, Italy, UK, Mika mentioned you again at the end of this interview :biggrin2:

Edited by camille*

Thank you!!

I've opened a thread, I think it deserves it :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3747596#post3747596

Long interview in Normandie

http://www.cauxseine.tv/?p=1195

:shocked: Wow thanks going to watch now!

EDIT : Great interview! 25min of Mika talking :wub2:

To those who have been at the Vienne gig coming from US, South Korea, Russia, Spain, Italy, UK, Mika mentioned you again at the end of this interview :biggrin2:

Shall we create a thread for this long and lovely interview?

I will try to take some time to translate

[YOUTUBE]GJoaBaxHGT0&[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry about being so late in writing my report, but my family and I had heaps and heaps of wood to bring home and put away behind the house and we worked till it was dark, so there was no way I could do it before now.

My report for Mika's gig

I arrived later than I would have wanted to, around 6 PM . I was allowed to start queing then, but that was still too late to be in first row or middle where the other fans were.

So I was on the right hand side with about four rows of people before me, but I could see Mika well, better than at my first gig in 2010, so I was happy about that. There was a big empty security space before the stage though.

We weren't told that there would be two groups before Mika, so it was long to wait for those groups to play, then wait again while Mika's stage props were being brought on stage.

Prince's songs were being aired in the meantime yet people screamed Mika's name a lot.

Then he finally arrived , in black and white with a hat , so tall and so thin.

He mixed songs from LICM and from TBWKTM , but I was really waiting for the new onces with all my heart and when they came I was so overwhelmed . I heard the first notes and it felt like heaven. I guessed each time which song he would sing, only Underwater took me by surprise and my eyes got wet as soon as I realized I was hearing it live and it sounded like pure love :tears:

I'd been singing all songs along with Mika and dancing and waving my hands almost all the time he sang. For Underwater and The Origin Of Love I also made hearts with my hands . I was so happy . At some point I'm sure Mika waved back at me and I was melting. Kath saw him too, so that wasn't my imagination.

When he was dancing on his piano, he seemed to be flying , his feet were moving so fast!

I was really happy to hear Elle Me Dit and Karen as well :wub2: which were new to me. Karen was different, faster than the first time he sang it and it sounded really good too with the new rythms. :biggrin2:

He sang the begining of Grace Kelly in French too and then the rest in English.

He shot his new band after he said they had been on stage together six times. He said he had to because that was the only way the chorus of the song would ever stop. He shot himself too and started singing the next song on the floor.

There were also black and white huge ballons to play with which was cool and at some point golden glitter and yellow papers were thrown on the audience.

At the end of the gig Mika had opened his shirt so I got to see him almost shirtless :naughty:

which had not happened at my first gig.

At a moment he paused and he told us to look at the sunset which had beautiful colors and he said it wasn't planned but that he would sing" In Any Other World " in honor of the sunset. I've always loved that song and it was very moving to share the sunset and the song together :wub2:

Mika pretended that the gig was over, but I knew it couldn't be true as he hadn't sang The Origin Of Love yet, so he came back and sang it :wub2::swoon:

When he was finished singing , I knew I still had my Mika fans to meet and I was thrilled about it. So I rushed to the middle of the audience before they moved , I could even see them during the gig , but I had not dared move from where I was.

So I met Rose, Treasa, Kath, Buttons .Yuna was also with them and Magic Potion too. I asked them about Minnie and Anaya and they showed me where they were. We kind of hang around there waiting for Mika . We had our group picture taken. I showed them my present for Mika and everyone laughed at it. But after some time, everyone believed Mika was gone and it wasn't worth waiting anymore. I walked a while with my goldings friends and I was a bit lost as it was dark , so Kath walked me back to the camping car. I said good bye and I got in which wasn't a good idea as I learned the next day that half an hour later the French fans met Mika who was still there. So I had to go home with my gift, but I hope next year I'll be able to tell Mika in person how much his songs mean to me and how thankful I am that they make me happy everyday and fill me with happiness everytime I listen to them and also how wonderful it is to be part of MFC and share so much with other fans :wub2:

I know for sure I will meet Mika some other time, but one of my dreams came true in Gruchet le Valasse, I met some of my sweet Mika friends in real life and that means the world to me :wub2:

Sorry about being so late in writing my report, but my family and I had heaps and heaps of wood to bring home and put away behind the house and we worked till it was dark, so there was no way I could do it before now.

My report for Mika's gig

I arrived later than I would have wanted to, around 6 PM . I was allowed to start queing then, but that was still too late to be in first row or middle where the other fans were.

So I was on the right hand side with about four rows of people before me, but I could see Mika well, better than at my first gig in 2010, so I was happy about that. There was a big empty security space before the stage though.

We weren't told that there would be two groups before Mika, so it was long to wait for those groups to play, then wait again while Mika's stage props were being brought on stage.

Prince's songs were being aired in the meantime yet people screamed Mika's name a lot.

He mixed songs from LICM and from TBWKTM , but I was really waiting for the new onces with all my heart and when they came I was so overwhelmed . I heard the first notes and it felt like heaven. I guessed each time which song he would sing, only Underwater took me by surprise and my eyes got wet as soon as I realized I was hearing it live and it sounded like pure love :tears:

I'd been singing all songs along with Mika and dancing and waving my hands almost all the time he sang. For Underwater and The Origin Of Love I also made hearts with my hands . I was so happy . At some point I'm sure Mika waved back at me and I was melting. Kath saw him too, so that wasn't my imagination.

When he was dancing on his piano, he seemed to be flying , his feet were moving so fast!

I was really happy to hear Elle Me Dit and Karen as well :wub2: which were new to me. Karen was different, faster than the first time he sang it and it sounded really good too with the new rythms. :biggrin2:

He shot his new band after he said they had been on stage together six times. He said he had to because that was the only way the chorus of the song would ever stop. He shot himself too and started singing the next song on the floor.

There were also black and white huge ballons to play with which was cool and at some point golden glitter and yellow papers were thrown on the audience.

At the end of the gig Mika had opened his shirt so I got to see him almost shirtless :naughty:

At a moment he paused and he told us to look at the sunset which had beautiful colors and he said it wasn't planned but that he would sing" In Any Other World " in honor of the sunset. I've always loved that song and it was very moving to share the sunset and the song together :wub2:

Mika pretended that the gig was over, but I knew it couldn't be true as he hadn't sang The Origin Of Love yet, so he came back and sang it :wub2::swoon:

When he was finished singing , I knew I still had my Mika fans to meet and I was thrilled about it. So I rushed to the middle of the audience before they moved , I could even see them during the gig , but I had not dared move from where I was.

So I met Rose, Treasa, Kath, Buttons .Yuna was also with them and Magic Potion too. I asked them about Minnie and Anaya and they showed me where they were. We kind of hang around there waiting for Mika . We had our group picture taken. I showed them my present for Mika and everyone laughed at it. But after some time, everyone believed Mika was gone and it wasn't worth waiting anymore. I walked a while with my goldings friends and I was a bit lost as it was dark , so Kath walked me back to the camping car. I said good bye and I got in which wasn't a good idea as I learned the next day that half an hour later the French fans met Mika who was still there. So I had to go home with my gift, but I hope next year I'll be able to tell Mika in person how much his songs mean to me and how thankful I am that they make me happy everyday and fill me with happiness everytime I listen to them and also how wonderful it is to be part of MFC and share so much with other fans :wub2:

I know for sure I will meet Mika some other time, but one of my dreams came true in Gruchet le Valasse, I met some of my sweet Mika friends in real life and that means the world to me :wub2:

i'm glad you had a good time.. you've been waiting a long time for this :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for reports, videos, and the wonderful pics!

It must have been another special gig :wub2:

Anne, I'm glad you made it there, and had such a great time! you made me cry and smile :wub2:

Yuna, your report made me dream :wub2::tears:

so happy for you and thanks again for the audio!

the parc eana gig! it was so so special and unique experience to me. Actually only vienne gig was in my plan so I had to change my flight schedule at last minute to make it out and cost a bunch! and the result was....PERFECT! The venue can't even be compared with others I've been so far. It was so so beautiful itself! Bright blue sky..scent of glasses and the vibe...stars at night... wow it was like a dream. I thought myself 100+ times like 'Am I dreaming here?'

The gig was so peaceful just gave me peace of mind. everything around me was so beautiful. The vibe... ppl around me, and Mika's sweet voice...

Actually at gigs I totally threw myself under the stage, enjoy and jumping and screaming singing all the way... but this was not a gig that I should do like that. I just stood there and felt his voice, and the venue. When heard 'Any other world' there, it was just like heaven..... made me remind and feel happy with my existence and being there and my decisions and everything...I was just so emotional!! :wub2: almost cried actually.... :wub2:

So happy I could go 2 different gigs in France. in vienne it was so energetic, in Gruchet it was so peaceful and happy... great decision of mine :aah:

Thanks a lot to all mfcers who helped me there... without them maybe I could lost somewhere (maybe dead) :mf_rosetinted::lmfao: I was too too much brave to go there!! If my mom knew that it would be just.... :fisch:

Here I attatched the entire record of Parc Eana gig. (In vienne thread I would too) From the beginning to End. (If not allowded please let me know immediately) For my MFCer friends...Enjoy! :wub2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9zl7qg

Edited by mari62
  • Like 1

My report for Mika's gig

Anne, I've just read your report and I love it :thumb_yello: You are so touching :blush-anim-cl:

I was very happy to meet you finally :wub2:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...