guylainem123

105-2.jpg

Rose/Yuna/Theresa/Kath/Crazy/Buttons

Great photo - thanks for letting me know it was here Anne. Well,

I did go looking at the Russia gig - then realised you had been at a

French gig - so I stalked a bit, and found you :sneaky2:

Looks and sounds like a great night :mikalove:

well, first sorry but my english is very bad

at the first time, it was difficult for me to go to this gig because it's the same day asthe result of my nursing degree

I decided one week before the show to go, and I try to win ticket with the facebook of eana ----> and I win!!!!!!!

so the day of the gig, I go to Cambrai (in north of france) to receive my degree (yeah now I'm a nurse!!!) and I came to gruchet-le-valasse (250 km)

I arrived at 18h30, there were a lot of people.

I was placed in the middle of the scene at about 10 or 15th rank

so I haven't any pics sorry :(

the show was fabulous as always

at the end of the show I joined Maggie and Mine and we try to wait for Mika

the guards told us he was gone but we waited anyway

and Mika arrived. the car stop and he got out of the car and signed autographs to everyone

He was very tired but so cool with us

mini_593488DSCF2208.jpg

mini_325484DSCF2209.jpg

mini_829847DSCF2210.jpg

Edited by stéph2222

the parc eana gig! it was so so special and unique experience to me. Actually only vienne gig was in my plan so I had to change my flight schedule at last minute to make it out and cost a bunch! and the result was....PERFECT! The venue can't even be compared with others I've been so far. It was so so beautiful itself! Bright blue sky..scent of glasses and the vibe...stars at night... wow it was like a dream. I thought myself 100+ times like 'Am I dreaming here?'

The gig was so peaceful just gave me peace of mind. everything around me was so beautiful. The vibe... ppl around me, and Mika's sweet voice...

Actually at gigs I totally threw myself under the stage, enjoy and jumping and screaming singing all the way... but this was not a gig that I should do like that. I just stood there and felt his voice, and the venue. When heard 'Any other world' there, it was just like heaven..... made me remind and feel happy with my existence and being there and my decisions and everything...I was just so emotional!! :wub2: almost cried actually.... :wub2:

So happy I could go 2 different gigs in France. in vienne it was so energetic, in Gruchet it was so peaceful and happy... great decision of mine :aah:

Thanks a lot to all mfcers who helped me there... without them maybe I could lost somewhere (maybe dead) :mf_rosetinted::lmfao: I was too too much brave to go there!! If my mom knew that it would be just.... :fisch:

Here I attatched the entire record of Parc Eana gig. (In vienne thread I would too) From the beginning to End. (If not allowded please let me know immediately) For my MFCer friends...Enjoy! :wub2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9zl7qg

Edited by Yuna

Here I attatched the entire record of Parc Eana gig. (In vienne thread I would too) From the beginning to End. (If not allowded please let me know immediately) For my MFCer friends...Enjoy! :wub2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9zl7qg

Thank you so much Yuna :flowers2: It's amazing :aah:

It was one of the best gig I've seen :wub2: Mika was incredible, so energetic and so moving too.

I love all the new songs :mikalove:

P1020512.jpg

P1020523.jpg

P1020529.jpg

P1020536.jpg

P1020542.jpg

P1020568.jpg