Good :mikacool: once my best friend asked me to change her facebook password and I change it for benedicttimorhycumberbatch :mikacool: I had to write it down for her XD

are you trying to tell me she couldn't even remember that!? :shocked: I would remember his name on my deathbed :mf_rosetinted:

are you trying to tell me she couldn't even remember that!? :shocked: I would remember his name on my deathbed :mf_rosetinted:

She wasn't a fan and remember that english isn't my first language' date=' she thought it would be something related to him, tom hiddleston or the avengers :aah:[/color']

She wasn't a fan and remember that english isn't my first language, she thought it would be something related to him, tom hiddleston or the avengers :aah:

:fisch: hard to remember that sometimes, your english is so good :aah: I'm supremely jealous of all the mfcers here who speak more than one language well enough to communicate :aah::aah::aah:

THE PERFECTION :aah:

I KNOW!!! :wub2:

OMG,i've been out for a week and when i'm back here's a BEN's forum?god i like this guy!

Yes :wub2: Yep I can, add you to the list if you want :wink2:

yea when she wakes up :aah: i'm sure we have to wait many hours before she's here :aah: it is just 8:50am there :aah:

:naughty:

:aah: but i think it's early for Hanna :aah:

I'm offended :shun:

:fisch: hard to remember that sometimes' date=' your english is so good :aah: I'm supremely jealous of all the mfcers here who speak more than one language well enough to communicate :aah::aah::aah:[/quote']

That's because we're so cool :mf_rosetinted:

tumblr_lwdv39Q10A1qah2lo.gif

I KNOW!!! :wub2:

Yes :wub2: Yep I can, add you to the list if you want :wink2:

I'm offended :shun:

HANNA! why are you back right when I have to sleep?? :aah:

That's because we're so cool :mf_rosetinted:

tumblr_lwdv39Q10A1qah2lo.gif

hmm NO.:mf_rosetinted: Those glasses remind me of a Benedict gif :naughty:

tumblr_m8di3kwwWT1qf77m8o1_250.gif

There's a Benedict Cumberbatch thread?

Yes :aah: Wondered when you would find it :naughty:

i'm afraid i shouldn't ask for it because i need to go to school in a week and then i won't have chance to use the computer anymore,i'm sure you guys will kill me if i disappear for three months.......anyway we have the same interest,i'll keep an eye on this forum and visit here as long as i can:wink2:

It's okay, we'll be waiting for you and you can be one the list even if you're not here :wink2:

HANNA! why are you back right when I have to sleep?? :aah:

hmm NO.:mf_rosetinted: Those glasses remind me of a Benedict gif :naughty:

Now you have to post it

Yes :aah: Wondered when you would find it :naughty:

I found out today :mikacool: it was the first thing I saw on MFC :aah: "BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH" 'I must be there!!!'

Because they sung to me at 8.30 so now I have nothing to do anymore :mf_rosetinted::aah: You don't have to sleep:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

it's four AM... :aah: By the way, that Narnia reference you threw in there.... In your swedish miniblog thing...OH GAH WTF WAS THAT??? :lmfao:

Now you have to post it

I found out today :mikacool: it was the first thing I saw on MFC :aah: "BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH" 'I must be there!!!'

Gah I don't think I can as my computer is being le stupid, but it's the one of him in the bath with these weird hipster glasses in a something I know i saw but I don't remember what it was so don't kill me :mf_rosetinted:

Gah I don't think I can as my computer is being le stupid' date=' but it's the one of him in the bath with these weird hipster glasses in a something I know i saw but I don't remember what it was so don't kill me :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Oh, yeah, of course :mikacool:

guise guise guise...i'm going to sleeeeeeeeep

because im not as cool as you are and it's 3 am and yeah

hanna honey...can you add me on the list? :blush-anim-cl:

yeah :mf_rosetinted: Night then, it's later here but I'm too scared to go to bed everyone will kill me :aah:

:aah: Good we need more people to fangurl with xD Do you want to be on the cumberbitch list? :naughty:

:pinkbow:

hejssan :teehee:

Hej! I'm still offended :mf_rosetinted:

it's four AM... :aah: By the way' date=' that Narnia reference you threw in there.... In your swedish miniblog thing...OH GAH WTF WAS THAT??? :lmfao:[/quote']

:lmfao: A reference to a song from my favorite radio show :naughty::aah:

Yes ofc, you'll be number 9 I think :naughty: And goodnight :bye:

yeah :mf_rosetinted: Night then' date=' it's later here but I'm too scared to go to bed everyone will kill me :aah:[/quote']

I'm not important so people won't miss me while I'm sleeping :mikacool: i was pretty famous back in my days...lies, only on chickenfm and mexican thread lol

:aah: Good we need more people to fangurl with xD Do you want to be on the cumberbitch list? :naughty:

Yup :mf_rosetinted:

:puppy_eyes: sowwyy :puppy_eyes:

Okay I forgive you :teehee: But the reason why I'm usually asleep at this time is because I'm up until 5 am so I can talk with Grace :mf_rosetinted: But today my parents congratulated me at 8.30 so that's why I'm awake so early :teehee:

That was weird. really weird. :naughty:

All their songs are weird... And I love it! :naughty:

Okay I forgive you :teehee: But the reason why I'm usually asleep at this time is because I'm up until 5 am so I can talk with Grace :mf_rosetinted: But today my parents congratulated me at 8.30 so that's why I'm awake so early :teehee:

All their songs are weird... And I love it! :naughty:

:hug::naughty: oh right Happy Birthday! :yay: now we just have to wait for Xenia :naughty: