:hug::sad:

I didn't realize how easy it is to cry over something beautiful until now :aah: *sees sunset in the mountains*: straight face. *a baby is born*: straight face. But... *Benedict Cumberbatch looking like THAT*: *bursts into tears* DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH ME?? :aah:

Yes we can do that' date=' and maybe if you can find a site that lists what he's done before we can link to that as well. :thumb_yello:[/quote']

Okay then I'll try to do that when I'm on my computer :blink2:

Edit: or I just do a post here and then link to that post *feeling smart*

That's true. He does quite frankly the best SH interpretation(well at least in my humble and most likely uninformed opinion :aah::naughty:) Awhile ago I was in that stage where I watched basically anything with him in it and I can confidently say he's one of the best actors today. And also that everything he touches basically turns into entertainment gold. I would watch even the crappiest b movie if he was in it :teehee: And all the BBC book adaptations make me want to read- ALOT. :naughty:

Well, to be honest, I only watched Benedict in Sherlock, Third Star, War Horse and a part of Small Island. I don't really know what else he's in, as the result of not fangirling him as much anymore, so yeah.

And OMFG, last night I dreamt that I met Benny, IN PERSON. Why can't it be real D:

Well, to be honest, I only watched Benedict in Sherlock, Third Star, War Horse and a part of Small Island. I don't really know what else he's in, as the result of not fangirling him as much anymore, so yeah.

And OMFG, last night I dreamt that I met Benny, IN PERSON. Why can't it be real D:

I really liked him in To The Ends Of The Earth :teehee::naughty: and there's Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy as well, and some others I think it's listed in the first post now :naughty: I feel a bit weird lately since Bene fangurling kind of overtook Mika fangurling for now :aah: OOH I've had a dream like that before! :wub2: It turned out pretty well for me...:fisch: but he ended up killing me after so... I guess I've been reading too much fanfic. :aah::blink:

Okay everyone, just In case you haven't already seen it, this fanfic is a bit of genius and should be recognized as so. So....

READ IT!!!

:teehee:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7929229/1/Day_out_with_Benedict_Cumberbatch

Yes Hanna you know which one it is. It's THAT one. I figured it needed more attention than it got. :aah:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

I really liked him in To The Ends Of The Earth :teehee::naughty: and there's Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy as well' date=' and some others I think it's listed in the first post now :naughty: I feel a bit weird lately since Bene fangurling kind of overtook Mika fangurling for now :aah: OOH I've had a dream like that before! :wub2: It turned out pretty well for me...:fisch: but he ended up killing me after so... I guess I've been reading too much fanfic. :aah::blink:[/quote']

Ahh, I also know about Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy but the beginning wasn't so interesting so I dropped it off.

Well, MIKA fangirling overtook my Benny fangirling :naughty: It's ok though, both of them are perfect.

In my dream, I was at this festival where Benedict's car was riding out of the way and I saw him in the backseat and since only I knows who Benny is, I ended up screaming, running after the car. The car stopped and the window rolled down and Benny was smiling back at me. I was like "Oh my god. Hi. I just want to say that I really love you and all the things you do. You're amazing. asdfjlfsdjlkfdljk" and then the car suddenly disappeared. Ohh well, at least he smiled and knows that I love him :aah::mikalove:

Okay everyone' date=' just In case you haven't already seen it, this fanfic is a bit of genius and should be recognized as so. So....[/color']

READ IT!!!

Yes Hanna you know which one it is. It's THAT one. I figured it needed more attention than it got. :aah:

Have you read... Alone On The Water?

Ahh, I also know about Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy but the beginning wasn't so interesting so I dropped it off.

Well, MIKA fangirling overtook my Benny fangirling :naughty: It's ok though, both of them are perfect.

In my dream, I was at this festival where Benedict's car was riding out of the way and I saw him in the backseat and since only I knows who Benny is, I ended up screaming, running after the car. The car stopped and the window rolled down and Benny was smiling back at me. I was like "Oh my god. Hi. I just want to say that I really love you and all the things you do. You're amazing. asdfjlfsdjlkfdljk" and then the car suddenly disappeared. Ohh well, at least he smiled and knows that I love him :aah::mikalove:

Awww how sweet :wub2:

Okay everyone' date=' just In case you haven't already seen it, this fanfic is a bit of genius and should be recognized as so. So....[/color']

READ IT!!!

I undrstood that :naughty: But that's great it needs more attention, people seems to ignore me :aah:

And just so you haven't missed it again.EVERYONE IN HERE! READ IT!!!

Edited by Lilasko

I really liked him in To The Ends Of The Earth :teehee::naughty: and there's Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy as well' date=' and some others [b']I think it's listed in the first post now [/b]:naughty: I feel a bit weird lately since Bene fangurling kind of overtook Mika fangurling for now :aah: OOH I've had a dream like that before! :wub2: It turned out pretty well for me...:fisch: but he ended up killing me after so... I guess I've been reading too much fanfic. :aah::blink:

Not yet, working on it. Promise there will be a list on Sunday :naughty:

Nooooopppeeee!!!!! Is it good??? I particularly enjoy the one I linked' date=' mostly for the ending: it left me laughing so hard I could barely breathe haha :lmfao:[/quote']

If that's so, then Alone On The Water will make you cry. It's a Sherlock thing, search for it :wink2:

READ IT!!!

Oh god, that ending :naughty: