MIKA @ Theaterfabrik, Munich, GERMANY - 6 November

Christine

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The venue has a capacity of 1,000. http://www.theaterfabrik-muenchen.de/

Theaterfabrik is one of many halls / clubs that are located on a former factory site. This area is called Optimolwerke, the address is Friedenstrasse 10. You can find a map here: http://www.optimolwerke.de/anfahrt

Nearest public transport station: Ostbahnhof (all suburban trains, underground train U5, tram, buses)

Parking: around the area for free, if you find a place. And there are a lot of parking spaces inside the area, but they're not for free.

Age restriction: If you're under 14 you have to be accompanied by a guardian. No entry for children under 6.

7_840.jpg

it seems to be a very tiny stage so he can´t dance on his piano or use the big piano there. Never before I was at such a small venue for him.

Thank you Mellody for posting the information.:thumb_yello::wink2:

So this is on the day after the Vienna gig. What is the best way to go to Munich from Vienna? Plane... or train perhaps? :blush-anim-cl:

I think the Train. You need about 4 hours to Munich. I´m not sure if there are cheap plane tickets from Vienna to Munich.

I think the Train. You need about 4 hours to Munich. I´m not sure if there are cheap plane tickets from Vienna to Munich.

yes, air berlin for 77 euro return ticket. ;) haven't checked for single fare though.

i'm going by train from vienna to munich on the 6th at 6 something in the morning, as i'd love to go home before the munich gig, leave my luggage there, change, etc. ;) and since i live about an hour outside if munich now, that'll take a while... :rolls_eyes: as it's not a holiday or saturday this time, i don't expect crazy queuing. :wink2: might not even queue at all if my bf decides to join me for the gig. :teehee: or if i decide to work there... xD

yes, air berlin for 77 euro return ticket. ;) haven't checked for single fare though.

i'm going by train from vienna to munich on the 6th at 6 something in the morning, as i'd love to go home before the munich gig, leave my luggage there, change, etc. ;) and since i live about an hour outside if munich now, that'll take a while... :rolls_eyes: as it's not a holiday or saturday this time, i don't expect crazy queuing. :wink2: might not even queue at all if my bf decides to join me for the gig. :teehee: or if i decide to work there... xD

I'll be coming by train from Freising. There is no way I'll be able to queue: my daughter-in-law would explode:fisch:

Mellody, will there be hearts?

I'll be coming by train from Freising. There is no way I'll be able to queue: my daughter-in-law would explode:fisch:

Mellody, will there be hearts?

Freising? haha, how cool, i live there! :naughty:

not sure yet, would be nice but i won't have time to do anything before mid-september anyway... why, you wanna help making them? :teehee:

Edited by mellody

not sure yet, would be nice but i won't have time to do anything before mid-september anyway... why, you wanna help making them? :teehee:

I don't know, but as the venue isn't that big, it would be great if we could organize something for the whole crowd. For example we could print out hearts on normal printing paper - we would only need two packages of paper. Something like that:

heart.jpg

I don't know, but as the venue isn't that big, it would be great if we could organize something for the whole crowd. For example we could print out hearts on normal printing paper - we would only need two packages of paper. Something like that:

i've already made some loose plans with some of the other german mfcers, and we probably want to do something, and of course appreciate help... we just don't want to discuss the details on here (besides the fact that there aren't many details yet... :naughty:), as a) we don't wanna spam this thread and b) some are worried that it might leak to mika somehow and not be a surprise anymore. :wink2:

i was thinking about making a facebook group for everyone who's coming to the gig and wants to help or add more ideas (of course we can do more than one thing...) - if any of you is interested, let me know. :wink2:

... we just don't want to discuss the details on here (besides the fact that there aren't many details yet... :naughty:), as a) we don't wanna spam this thread and b) some are worried that it might leak to mika somehow and not be a surprise anymore. :wink2:

I see :wink2: I'll wait for the group then :)

i was thinking about making a facebook group for everyone who's coming to the gig and wants to help or add more ideas (of course we can do more than one thing...) - if any of you is interested, let me know. :wink2:

Of course I will help :thumb_yello:

i created a facbook group and we're already discussing ideas there... currently in german, but if anyone else who's coming to the gig wants to help as well, and/or add ideas, let me know, then i'll add you, and of course we can switch to english. :wink2:

looking at our discussion there, i think it's good that we didn't do it in this thread, it'd be several pages by now, within just 2 hours, lol! :roftl:

Freising? haha, how cool, i live there! :naughty:

No!!!! Really? What a coincidence! I'll be there in September and at Christmas as well as November.

I fancy doing something if I'm coming all that way. I thought they were luminous sticks bent into shape. I've not been keeping up :fisch:

And I'll join the facebook group please, but I'm ashamed to say that I can't read German. It seems awful for you to change to English! But can you?

Edited by Ruth

i created a facbook group and we're already discussing ideas there... currently in german, but if anyone else who's coming to the gig wants to help as well, and/or add ideas, let me know, then i'll add you, and of course we can switch to english. :wink2:

looking at our discussion there, i think it's good that we didn't do it in this thread, it'd be several pages by now, within just 2 hours, lol! :roftl:

Is it possible to join your group?

No!!!! Really? What a coincidence! I'll be there in September and at Christmas as well as November.

I fancy doing something if I'm coming all that way. I thought they were luminous sticks bent into shape. I've not been keeping up :fisch:

And I'll join the facebook group please, but I'm ashamed to say that I can't read German. It seems awful for you to change to English! But can you?

Is it possible to join your group?

added both of you and summed up for you in english what we have discussed so far. :wink2: