MIKA @ L'oreal Studio Sessions, THE NETHERLANDS - 3 September: 03-09-2012

bartjenl

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You not gonna believe this! Because you could only enter the contest once and there were only 50 tickets to win I also asked some friends and family to enter, because I really wanted to go. Not only did I win, a friend won too, and I just found out my brother won also! And I was so afraid I won't win anything. :shocked::teehee:

You not gonna believe this! Because you could only enter the contest once and there were only 50 tickets to win I also asked some friends and family to enter, because I really wanted to go. Not only did I win, a friend won too, and I just found out my brother won also! And I was so afraid I won't win anything. :shocked::teehee:

is that with L'Oreal?

Beware you can't give the tickets to others. If everyone has joint the contest with your name, you can only use one pair of tickets. They check at the entrence. And work with a list. So as soon as you entered with your guest, it's impossible to use the other tickets, since the people you give your tickets can't identify themselves as being you!

Wow, really lucky indeed :teehee: I'm still waiting for the other contests to end as well but I'm afraid I shouldn't hope too much given L'Oréal was the best shot we had... :fisch:

Congrats to all the winners! :yay: I couldn't see this contest on FB,dunno why :dunno:

Because it wasn't on FB. It was a Dutch TV commercial. We had to buy a L'Oreal product, register the code and then we could win tickets. :thumb_yello:

I've also won 3 times but i've asked l'oreal if i could give my extra tickets to other fans.

But they said i couldnt ,and that they will give my extra tickets to someone else :(

Hopefully they will end up with real fans.

Sorry i've tried my best..

Because it wasn't on FB. It was a Dutch TV commercial. We had to buy a L'Oreal product, register the code and then we could win tickets. :thumb_yello:

Thanks,Annie! :thumb_yello: It's great so many MFCers won!

You're welcome! I'm hoping it'll all work out but I'm sure it will. :)

Haven't been here in ages.. I'll go back into hiding now. :naughty:

I really hope so! Gonna be quite nervous before getting in, haha, but we'll see! Maybe i should start practising my puppy-eyes.. hope I don't need that though.. :P

is that with L'Oreal?

Beware you can't give the tickets to others. If everyone has joint the contest with your name, you can only use one pair of tickets. They check at the entrence. And work with a list. So as soon as you entered with your guest, it's impossible to use the other tickets, since the people you give your tickets can't identify themselves as being you!

I've also won 3 times but i've asked l'oreal if i could give my extra tickets to other fans.

But they said i couldnt ,and that they will give my extra tickets to someone else :(

Hopefully they will end up with real fans.

Sorry i've tried my best..

Yes, both with L'Oreal.

My tickets are on my name and the tickets my brother ''won'' are on his. But he don't want to/can't go, so we sent a e-mail if they can be on the name of someone else (a MFC'er). We haven't got an answer yet, but it would suck if it can't.

Yes, both with L'Oreal.

My tickets are on my name and the tickets my brother ''won'' are on his. But he don't want to/can't go, so we sent a e-mail if they can be on the name of someone else (a MFC'er). We haven't got an answer yet, but it would suck if it can't.

They will say no ,i've asked the same thing. I think they are afraid we will sell the tickets

For those who won, did anyone get a response to the email you had to send to confirm your tickets?

(I'm guessing they didn't bother with replies to these emails, but I'd just like to be sure.^^)

For those who won, did anyone get a response to the email you had to send to confirm your tickets?

(I'm guessing they didn't bother with replies to these emails, but I'd just like to be sure.^^)

I got a response that they put my name on the guest list.

I didn't get a response

I got a response that they put my name on the guest list.

I didn't get a response

Hmmm, that's odd. I didn't get a response either.

When did you get that email, smokesignal?

Hmmm, that's odd. I didn't get a response either.

When did you get that email, smokesignal?

I sent them an e-mail the 28th.

I got a response yesterday at 16:10.

But I actually asked them a question, since the first name I use (and registered with) is not the same as the one on my ID, so I asked them if that was a problem. Perhaps that's why they answered me.

I sent them an e-mail the 28th.

I got a response yesterday at 16:10.

But I actually asked them a question, since the first name I use (and registered with) is not the same as the one on my ID, so I asked them if that was a problem. Perhaps that's why they answered me.

Yeah, I think that might be it, since no one else seems to have gotten a reply.

Thought I replied this morning, but I can't find my message again.

I won tix too for the showcase, but my friend did not. So is there anybody who hasn't a showcasepartner yet or anybody with a ticket left?

And, does anybody remember the "thanx for participating"-mail? I think anybody has won a meet&greet also....

Edited by Sandersjol