• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love comics :wub2: I watched the movie anyways (ITS PRETTY MUCH NOTHING LIKE THE BOOKS!!!) But I thought it was a GREAT movie' date=' I fangurl over it sometimes :naughty: They gave Hiccup a brilliant sense of humor, so dry and insensitive I loved it. Hiccup is very different in the movie, he's sarcastic and hilarious and overall the movie was brilliantly done and I adore the musical score (John Powell!!!) and--- OH SORRY. :teehee::fisch: I liked it nearly as much as I like the books :naughty: Yea there's a board game, it's rather old. I hear it's a bit like clue except you solve the mysteries with real deduction!!! And as soon as I heard of it I was like SCOREEEEE!!!!!! :wub2:[/quote']

Well I can say that 3/4 of my comics, or more, are Donald Duck have a special thing for Carl Barka and Don Rosa :wub2: then there's some Tintin, Nemi and Bamse :teehee: (pretty sure you don't know what that is)

Okay, maybe I should watch the movie, but I still don't like it :sneaky2::aah:

Omg I need that game, I really hope you can buy it in Sweden!

Oh I was almost in tears,oh man :lmao:

Hahaha that killed me almost as much as the SONGIFY of Charlie Sheen xD

Well I can say that 3/4 of my comics, or more, are Donald Duck have a special thing for Carl Barka and Don Rosa :wub2: then there's some Tintin, Nemi and Bamse :teehee: (pretty sure you don't know what that is)

Okay, maybe I should watch the movie, but I still don't like it :sneaky2::aah:

Omg I need that game, I really hope you can buy it in Sweden!

Yeah watch it, it's different enough that it can go separate from the books I still crush on Hiccup anyways, movie or book makes no difference xD The game is old, I think you would have to buy it on Amazon or something:aah: You read that I'm back with more books?? :teehee:

Hahaha that killed me almost as much as the SONGIFY of Charlie Sheen xD

Yeah watch it' date=' it's different enough that it can go separate from the books I still crush on Hiccup anyways, movie or book makes no difference xD The game is old, I think you would have to buy it on Amazon or something:aah: You read that I'm back with more books?? :teehee:

Maybe I'll see, it's not on the top if my have to watch list :teehee:

Okay, then I have to say goodbye to that dream...

Maybe I'll see, it's not on the top if my have to watch list :teehee:

Okay, then I have to say goodbye to that dream...

And Nightwatching is then??? :das::teehee:

EDIT: no do NOT say bye to that dream, I can always buy it for you :teehee:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

And Nightwatching is then??? :das::teehee:

EDIT: no do NOT say bye to that dream' date=' I can always buy it for you :teehee:[/quote']

Yes :das: and all Benedict's movies and a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, always wanted to watch that movie and now that I know that Martin plays Arthur I have to watch it! :teehee:

You can?! :hug:

And btw which books did you get from the library this time? :naughty:

Yes :das: and all Benedict's movies and a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, always wanted to watch that movie and now that I know that Martin plays Arthur I have to watch it! :teehee:

You can?! :hug:

And btw which books did you get from the library this time? :naughty:

DAMMIT I FORGOT TO GET HGTTG!!!! Thats been on my to read list for a very long time :aah::aah::aah: And Martin's in it? Even better!!! :teehee: In addition to everything else I got Sense and Sensibility, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and of course The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. :teehee: This means 4 out of 6 books are in some way Ben related :naughty: Yes as soon as I get myself some $$$ I'll buy you a copy, no problem :thumb_yello: it can be a late birthday pressie :hug:

DAMMIT I FORGOT TO GET HGTTG!!!! Thats been on my to read list for a very long time :aah: And Martin's in it? Even better!!! :teehee: In addition to everything else I got Sense and Sensibility' date=' The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and of course The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. :teehee: This means 4 out of 6 books are in some way Ben related :naughty: Yes as soon as I get myself some $$$ I'll buy you a copy, no problem :thumb_yello: it can be a late birthday pressie :hug:[/quote']

I've read them and all I can say is that they are intresting and special, pretty sure I understod like 30% of the books :aah: But I liked them, some better than the others. Yes, he plays the main character Arthur Dent :teehee:

:thumb_yello: You've got lot read! Not Arsèn Lupin? :teehee:

Seriously that would be amazing!!! Omg thanks :hug::huglove:

I've read them and all I can say is that they are intresting and special, pretty sure I understod like 30% of the books :aah: But I liked them, some better than the others. Yes, he plays the main character Arthur Dent :teehee:

:thumb_yello: You've got lot read! Not Arsèn Lupin? :teehee:

Seriously that would be amazing!!! Omg thanks :hug::huglove:

My library didnt have Arsèn Lupin. :aah: Well they did but it was checked out :aah::aah: No problem :teehee: