My library didnt have Arsèn Lupin. :aah: Well they did but it was checked out :aah::aah: No problem :teehee:

Aha I understand! Just checked the exist 21 on books and one is named Arsène Lupin vs Herlock Sholmés, I got to read that one :wub2::aah: Don't remember which books it were that I should borrow from the library, anymore :doh:

:D

My writing to night is. Horrible :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha I understand! Just checked the exist 21 on books and one is named Arsène Lupin vs Herlock Sholmés, I got to read that one :wub2::aah: Don't remember which books it were that I should borrow from the library, anymore :doh:

:D

My writing to night is. Horrible :aah:

Your writing is fine. :wink2: Hmm I remember I said The Outsiders (BRILLIANT!!) but not anything else really :aah:

Your writing is fine. :wink2: Hmm I remember I said The Outsiders (BRILLIANT!!) but not anything else really :aah:

Okay if you say it so :teehee: Yes that's the book, and 1984? (:

Ah My uncle Will soon turn off the wifi!

What movie was it this time?

I said we'll say no more and I meant it. :aah::aah: Changing subject. SOOO what should we talk about? It needs to be something interestng, obviously, now that we know Annu Hanna and Emma read this. :teehee:

I said we'll say no more and I meant it. :aah::aah: Changing subject. SOOO what should we talk about? It needs to be something interestng' date=' obviously, now that we know Annu Hanna and Emma read this. :teehee:[/quote']

*doesn't know what to talk about* oh I know CHEESECAKE!!!! :naughty:

*doesn't know what to talk about* oh I know CHEESECAKE!!!! :naughty:

Oh dear have you been reading more of those Mycoft/Cake fics??.... Please don't tell me it was the M rated ones, nobody should think of cake that way; what will you do on your birthday when you have to EAT it? :aah:

Oh dear have you been reading more of those Mycoft/Cake fics??.... Please don't tell me it was the M rated ones' date=' nobody should think of cake that way; what will you do on your birthday when you have to EAT it? :aah:[/quote']

Okay, you caught me :das: But in my defense it wasn't as bad as some of the Mika fanfic Ive read.