• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you should be. You know what??? I..... miss Watson. :tears:

The beloved squid??? You're calling him by name now hmm? So first you won't call him by name because of you-know-why. Now you DO call him by name... Also because of you-know-why??? :das: :das: :das:

The beloved squid??? You're calling him by name now hmm? So first you won't call him by name because of you-know-why. Now you DO call him by name... Also because of you-know-why??? :das: :das: :das:

No!!! Why would you even say such a thing?! :shocked:

Oh whatever. :naughty:

Hey shouldn't you be reading or smth? You just brought home SIX NOVELS and you'd better get started if you're to finish them all! And you have that school project to do, you'd best read at least ONE book for that...

Hey shouldn't you be reading or smth? You just brought home SIX NOVELS and you'd better get started if you're to finish them all! And you have that school project to do' date=' you'd best read at least ONE book for that...[/quote']

Yes that's right, I need to finish Rites Of Passage -- Plus I reallllllyyyyyyy want to read Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. :teehee:

Yes that's right' date=' I need to finish Rites Of Passage -- Plus I reallllllyyyyyyy want to read Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. :teehee:[/quote']

Well then go off to read a bit, we can continue with some Un productive stupid randomness when you finish ROP!!!! :bye:

It's not good for me to fangurl people! I can't stop and I start to fangurl more and more people :fangurl::aah: Right now I'm fangurling Marcus Hellner and Cross country skiing and it's summer not winter :doh::aah: