It's not good for me to fangurl people! I can't stop and I start to fangurl more and more people :fangurl::aah: Right now I'm fangurling Marcus Hellner and Cross country skiing and it's summer not winter :doh::aah:

Hey hey don't worry, it's almost fall! And as we know fall is almost winter! :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink::blink: weird.

it's just an Okay meme walking away xD

trololool:aah: :aah:

God' date=' sometimes my dad is REALLLLYYYY stupid. :aah: I cannot believe he would say what he just said about Mika. :tears:[/quote']

What did he say then ??

Yes I know :doh::doh::doh: It's completely within himself. But there isn't a thing I can say that'll make him believe me. As someone who used to be a musician himself' date=' all I can say is that he should know better. :aah:[/quote']

Oookaay..:aah:

exactly same here :lmfao:

Good I'm not the only one :lmfao:

Hey hey don't worry' date=' it's almost fall! And as we know fall is almost winter! :teehee:[/quote']

Yeah, but not where I live. Here winter is in February! :sneaky2:

I'm coming hooome!

Almost, we had to stop first so My siblings could swim in the lake :sneaky2:

You told me to :teehee:

Okay the last one wasn't so bad' date=' this one I wont tell. :aah:[/quote']

Pleeeeasee *puppy eyes*

:aah:

:lmfao: that song is also in one horror movie.:aah:

[YOUTUBE]GCtQmwJ1WAY[/YOUTUBE]

OHHHHH You mean Insidious?? That's exactly why he creeps me out! :lmfao: I loved that movie so much though :teehee:I have Spongebob nightmares sometimes since a Tiny Tim song was in one of the episodes:blush-anim-cl:

He's thoroughly convinced Mika only came out to promote his album. :sneaky2: I'm past arguing it' date=' he wont listen.[/quote']

Came out? I'm confused...

O really?? :aah: Hi! :bye: Saying something random now: Tiny Tim REALLY creeps me out. :aah::shocked:

Officaly the winter starts 1 december, but meterology where I live it starts in February and ends in February :aah:

Hi! :bye: who's that? :blink:

I'm coming hooome!

Almost, we had to stop first so My siblings could swim in the lake :sneaky2:

Pleeeeasee *puppy eyes*

Nope. Not budging. Remember the last secret I told you (the Mika and Ben one?) On a scale 1-10 that one was half way on the scale of embarrassment. (although it was worse for me than you because of where I live...:aah:) this one's higher up. And I'm NOT telling. :sneaky2:

OHHHHH You mean Insidious?? That's exactly why he creeps me out! :lmfao: I loved that movie so much though :teehee:I have Spongebob nightmares sometimes since a Tiny Tim song was in one of the episodes:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, Insidious.:aah: .aah: LOL.:aah: I mean.. Insidious is a GREAT movie.. but it's so creepy, too..:aah:

Came out? I'm confused...

Officially the winter starts 1 december, but meterology where I live it starts in February and ends in February :aah:

Hi! :bye: who's that? :blink:

He's a singer... A creepy one... See Ängi's post above :aah::aah:Coming out is a euphemism for saying you're gay. :aah:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Yes, Insidious.:aah: .aah: LOL.:aah: I mean.. Insidious is a GREAT movie.. but it's so creepy, too..:aah:

I don't get scared very easily, so not much with Insidious (then again Ive never seen a movie that actually scared me) The acting wasn't great but the ending was so clever!!! :teehee: Although that claw-sharpening scene made me hear the song all wrong :aah: