Glowsticks party before the gig :aah:

558429_10151016756843049_177931243_n.jpg

The surprise

190077_10151016757878049_202520104_n.jpg

309050_10151016863838049_2016952071_n.jpg

536687_10151016863958049_755223793_n.jpg

Confetti overload!

391182_10151016758343049_1873488136_n.jpg

Thank you very much for all your comments. Yes, it was great to meet him after the gig. Much better that the last time I talked to him, when he was clearly mindabsent...

Excuse me if I don´t upload any pic. All the pics I took are in my phone, so, it´s easy to upload them to instagram or twitter or even facebook, but a real pain to upload here :aah: Anyway, if anyone wants to see them, go to instagram, I uploaded some of the best ones there.

I recorded TOOL but I´ve seen Liliana also recorded vids, then, since she was front row and with the biggest cam I´ve ever seen :aah: I think it´s pointless to upload a vid taken from a phone...LOL

Now, I´ve totally forgotten most part of the gig :aah: so I think I´ll watch Liliana´s vids later... I remember perfectly all my friends tho....:teehee: Maybe my brain decided to take space for what´s really important...

:huglove:

Hey there!!!

Let´s see if I can do a proper report *falls asleep on the keyboard*

When me and Asun,Elisa and Yolanda (all MFCers) arrived in Coimbra, we already had David, Rose and Yuls waiting for us. We met, kissed, hugged, (I tried AGAIN to understand Rose xD) and went for dinner. Had an amazing time, and after that, went for Marian to the train station, and after that went to party hard at our room. Yes, the eight of us shared a room. A big one.

The next day, we decided to have a relaxed breakfast. Since Portugal is THE BEST PLACE TO QUEUE EVER we decided to arrive in the venue like at 4pm. So, whilst we were waiting to get our VIP tickets (WTF means "VIP"????) I got a text from Team Mika: "MAYBE" you´ll get the chance to meet Mika after the gig. Wait for Thoma´s call.

*gets excited* (so, that´s what VIP tickets means)

We got the tickets, went to have a drink with the English and then, at 5pm went inside the venue. Only Portuguese and Spanish gang there, so we got second/third row. Amazing.

I don´t need to say anything about all the people, I met, do I? Obviously I loved to meet my Spanish crazy friends again. And what can I say about the portuguese, oh God, Mary, Liliana, Carla, Carlota, the new girls... erm... Sandra and... OH GOD, MARY, Y U DIDN´T MAKE ME LEARN THEIR NAMES BY HEART?!?! I had an amazing time. I stayed with the portuguese people during the gig (Spanish where by my right, and English by my left LOL so I just got stuck in the middle ).

Let´s go to what´s important...

At 11.15pm (exactly the time TM said he would be on stage, not 10pm as Expofacic said....) Mika appeared.

Bitter-sweet feelings.... He started with BG instead of Relax (GREAT DISSAPOINTING FOR ME) and... no feelings at all o.O like... "oh, yeah, there he is, Mika...."

I shunned myself for it, trust me... I also realised I forgot the lyrics to most of the old songs :shocked: (someone kick my ass at this point, please)

Anyway... I even felt a bit "bored" during the old songs...and I´m not happy with that, cause I already got my ticket to see him in November again. I don´t know what happened, but I didnt get nervous as ever and... oh well, whatever.

During the gig, I got a new text from Team Mika: "Slight change... instead of Thomas calling you, here you are his number, call him after the gig.

Thanks for giving me Mika´s tour manager´s number

So, after the gig, I went with David, who got the same text and he called Thomas. (Thank God, cause I´m UNABLE to speak English on the phone)

Oh, wait, funny things of the gig:

I think it was during Happy Ending, when Mika made the band shut so he could hear us singing, and Felix kept on singing, so Mika stopped playing the piano and asked: "Who´s that?", all the band pointed Felix, and Mika, pretending he was angry, said: "Oh, of course, Felix, come on, show off!!" LOL

He said about SITM that he wrote it when he was 17 and it was for his grandma. Never heard it before.

Oh, and I found quite "disgusting" how music is over Mika´s voice... erm... not sure if you understand me... Music is louder than Mika´s voice.

And guys... as much as I also loved the old members... these new guys sound much better live. Felix is just awesome. This is just my opinion, but I love the way he plays drums.

The new songs sounded FANTASTIC. You know I don´t love UW but his voice in that song is just :swoon:... to die for. I´m not that enthusiastic about Celebrate either, but... I think it happens as with WAG. They are great live songs. And The Origin Of Love... oh well... *sighs*

Ok, so after the gig, we went to meet Thomas (aka the new John) and he led us to backstage, and made us (David, Rose, Elisa and me) sit down right in front of where Mika was being interviewed. Then Max and Curtis appeared, said hi, and I asked to them if I could take a pic of them for MFC, they said "OH, SUREEEEE!!!" so, I took the pic. I tweeted it, and since it´s not in my camera, but in my phone I don´t know how to add it here, so, if you are curious, go stalk my tweets LOL

So, after the interview, literally, Thomas grabbed Mika´s arm and brought him to us

"oh hello!!!"

So, after the "hello, nice to see you!" part, we started talking to him, I told him his new songs were amazing and he was like "really?? oh, thank you very much, I really appreciate these comments, you know?" me: "yeah, sure no one told it before " (it was just my thought, I didn´t tell him that"

Then I asked him about Overrated.

me: Mika, is Overrated the same song we have in demo?

Mika: oh, no, no, it´s a very different song!!

me: so, nothing to do with the demo..

Mika: oh well.....:aah:

me: o.O

Mika: maybe a part.... :aah: .... erm... it´s a new song but it has a part which is like the demo

So.... LOL we will need to wait for the album.

I also asked him how he was feeling about the new album, and he said: "you have only heard a few songs, but trust me, the whole thing sounds amazing, with all the songs together"

Then I told him that I thought The Origin of Love was great, and asked him if he thought it could be the new GK, as the song which would put him in the place he deserves in charts and he said: "oh, I really think that too, I love that song, I think it´s great, it´s maybe my favorite..." and again he talked about "the whole album". I´m so happy to see him that excited about it, it´s like... he really shows his excitement when he talks about it, which is great.

Then we all chatted a bit, mostly about the gig and stuff, but I´ll let each one do their own reports about their chat with Mika.

Oh, I forgot, I asked him if I could speak in Spanish, and he said "oh, claro, por supuesto" so we had a little chat in Spanish, but then, I DON´T F*CKING KNOW WHY, I switched to English again, so, he did too... he sounds more...erm.. his voice sounds louder in Spanish, really different LOL

Then, we took a group pic, but it´s taking ages to upload, so I´ll post it later, and when we were about to leave, I remembered Mary asked me to tell him that Portuguese people wanted to see him, so... it was like this:

me: Mika, excuse me, please, Portuguese fans want to meet you... should they wait for you?

Mika: oh, sure!! but I don´t know if we have here a place to meet them... Thomas!! where can they wait for me?

Thomas: I think I have a place over there *points to the main entrance*

Mika: ok, then tell them to wait for me them

me: oh, thank you very much, Mika!!

So we left, I texted Mary, but they were already waiting at the exit door... To be honest, I found odd that Thomas said he had a place right in the main entrance :aah:

But then, when Mika left the venue and found the portuguese girls there, he said "hey, we were looking for you before!!!!", So, they really did!! Seriously... how many popstars do that?? He is such an amazing guy...

Oh well, that´s all. This wasn´t my first time talking to him, but deffinitely, this will be in my memory forever. He smelt good, btw...

oh, the pic is already uploaded. Here you are.

thump_7900010uoad1.jpg

Oh dear....I so so sooooooo f*cking love this report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fangurling so much and even my fingers are trembling writing this :lmfao:

He is incredibly sweet.... :wub2: and I love the way you write your experience!! :lmfao: it feels like I was there really :aah: so our new John is called Thomas... :teehee:

About Max's voice...yeah actually I was bit worried about his throught...singing again and again and forever like this...it sounds so hard! I was so worried and blamed Mika the boss for making him do like that :sneaky2:

Here's his reaction:

I think the fact that it was a new song, plus the meaning of it, and the fact that he felt that we are still with him no matter what, made this even more special! He was really touched! :wub2: One of the spanish girls took a sign saying "you make us proud", and she raised it during TOOL too, and... :wub2: Awwww *fangurls*

May I die here? awwwwww#$%#%@#%$@#RW :swoon:

this gig is full of love and emotion and... :swoon:

Oh damn Mika your gig is drug and chocolate and cigarrete, you meanie...

PART III

After the show we were trying to discover if we were going to have

Oh, I remember someone asking him if he liked our surprise and he said with a huge smile “YES”, and the person said again “it has been harder and harder to surprise”, and it actually admitted “yes, it has been harder to surprise me”. So I think for November we’re going to have a huge challenge.:naughty:

Indeed.... :mf_rosetinted: this guy is getting so used to all kinds of 'surprise'..

Oh dear....I so so sooooooo f*cking love this report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fangurling so much and even my fingers are trembling writing this :lmfao:

He is incredibly sweet.... :wub2: and I love the way you write your experience!! :lmfao: it feels like I was there really :aah: so our new John is called Thomas... :teehee:

About Max's voice...yeah actually I was bit worried about his throught...singing again and again and forever like this...it sounds so hard! I was so worried and blamed Mika the boss for making him do like that :sneaky2:

SSshh... :mf_rosetinted: your words, honey.... :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you very much :huglove:

And yes, at this moment I swear I have forgotten almost everything that happened during the gig.... LESS MAX´S VOICE!!! :shocked:

And I blame it on Mika, of course... the poor thing looks really embarrassed when all the lights are off and theres only a focus pointing directly to him :aah:

I got to meet him and Curtis during the meet and greets (I posted the pic on instagram) and he is quite funny. Also Curtis. Nice people.

Obviously Sergio was having so much fun... :mf_rosetinted:

As always :lmfao:

This time he really was! :wink2:

We just don't like to be photographed. Those photographers were really dull. I don't want to be photographed and then appear in a magazine or website and be called hysterical. I know it's what they were gonna do. Actually in the Imagens do Som website they actually call everyone that were in the first row adolescentes and other stuff.

But during the show Sérgio was singing the songs (except the new ones that he doesn't know), but he was desperately waiting for Celebrate to throw all the confetis. :naughty:

Thank you very much for all your comments. Yes, it was great to meet him after the gig. Much better that the last time I talked to him, when he was clearly mindabsent...

Excuse me if I don´t upload any pic. All the pics I took are in my phone, so, it´s easy to upload them to instagram or twitter or even facebook, but a real pain to upload here :aah: Anyway, if anyone wants to see them, go to instagram, I uploaded some of the best ones there.

I recorded TOOL but I´ve seen Liliana also recorded vids, then, since she was front row and with the biggest cam I´ve ever seen :aah: I think it´s pointless to upload a vid taken from a phone...LOL

Now, I´ve totally forgotten most part of the gig :aah: so I think I´ll watch Liliana´s vids later... I remember perfectly all my friends tho....:teehee: Maybe my brain decided to take space for what´s really important...

:huglove:

It's not! There are a lot of cameras and lenses bigger than mine. :naughty:

I can send you the original videos with the original size if you want to! :thumb_yello:

Indeed.... :mf_rosetinted: this guy is getting so used to all kinds of 'surprise'..

But it's our fault... We want to do better and different things every time we see him!

Thanks for all your reports and pics and vids :flowers2:

You can post your pics from twitter here easy: go to your pic on twitter,right-click on it,copy image URL and paste it here :wink2:

This time he really was! :wink2:

We just don't like to be photographed. Those photographers were really dull. I don't want to be photographed and then appear in a magazine or website and be called hysterical. I know it's what they were gonna do. Actually in the Imagens do Som website they actually call everyone that were in the first row adolescentes and other stuff.

But during the show Sérgio was singing the songs (except the new ones that he doesn't know), but he was desperately waiting for Celebrate to throw all the confetis. :naughty:

![/color]

He's been finally Mikafied!

Mr. Wonka, too, haven't you notice he shows up in the back in all your group pics????:teehee::naughty: