Expofacic, Portugal 4 August 2012 - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

Christine

Thanks for your lovely and detailed reports, pics and vids!

I'm glad you all had such an amazing night, a great gig and a chilled-out M&G! :wub2:

You really seem to have been a tight-knit group :thumb_yello:

@Rosa: Max's voice has been stuck in my head since Vigevano :mf_rosetinted:

The first two days I felt like slapping him... but now, I´ve realised it´s not his fault, but Mika´s... Poor Max looked quite embarrassed with the only light on stage over him :aah:

So I blame it on Mika. Let´s slap him :mf_rosetinted:

And yes, we were a quite huge group, but everyone was kind to everyone and had a really great time. One could feel love was in the air :aah:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first two days I felt like slapping him... but now, I´ve realised it´s not his fault, but Mika´s... Poor Max looked quite embarrassed with the only light on stage over him :aah:

So I blame it on Mika. Let´s slap him :mf_rosetinted:

And yes, we were a quite huge group, but everyone was kind to everyone and had a really great time. One could feel love was in the air :aah:

:wub2:

it's always his fault, he's da boss :mf_rosetinted:

Oh that's too bad, we waited for 2h30 hrs but he finally showed up...:thumb_yello:

And what a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng 2h30m :mf_rosetinted: Just saying. lol

No, I wasn't threre :tears: and I will regret all my life

Oh that's too bad, we waited for 2h30 hrs but he finally showed up...:thumb_yello:

It was not really possible for me to wait for him for 2h30 because I was with my husband:sneaky2:

But luckily Mika went out about half an hour after the gig (near the stage) and he signed autographs and it was a very nice moment!:thumb_yello:

My husband took some pics but they are not very good...

375312IMG1702.jpg

532281IMG1690.jpg

425781IMG1684.jpg

It was not really possible for me to wait for him for 2h30 because I was with my husband:sneaky2:

But luckily Mika went out about half an hour after the gig (near the stage) and he signed autographs and it was a very nice moment!:thumb_yello:

My husband took some pics but they are not very good...

375312IMG1702.jpg

532281IMG1690.jpg

425781IMG1684.jpg

I was with my husband, my 3 children and my 65th years mom and still i waited...:naughty:

I was with my husband, my 3 children and my 65th years mom and still i waited...:naughty:

It's great to go to a Mika gig with the family!! :thumb_yello: I went 3 times with my husband and my children :)

But, most of times, I am with other Mika fans and we always wait for him at the exit of concerts (even if it is necessary to wait several hours!) and I think that if I did not have lucky to see him just after the concert, I would also have looked for the artists exit! :)

It's great to go to a Mika gig with the family!! :thumb_yello: I went 3 times with my husband and my children :)

But, most of times, I am with other Mika fans and we always wait for him at the exit of concerts (even if it is necessary to wait several hours!) and I think that if I did not have lucky to see him just after the concert, I would also have looked for the artists exit! :)

:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
Interview

0:20 -- 3:44

[YOUTUBE]RdmUogTUbNc[/YOUTUBE]

THANK U FOR POSTINGIT ERIKO!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

HE'S MOVING HERE!!!:boing::mikadas:

MIKA COME TO FARO, I'M GOING THERE TOMORROW AND I HAVE A SPARE ROOM!:naughty:

:mikacool:

THANK U FOR POSTINGIT ERIKO!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

HE'S MOVING HERE!!!:boing::mikadas:

MIKA COME TO FARO, I'M GOING THERE TOMORROW AND I HAVE A SPARE ROOM!:naughty: