Expofacic, Portugal 4 August 2012 - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

Christine

Mika had a great time, let's hear what the fans think! :yay:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

28,000 in at my show in Portugal, my biggest crowd here yet. thank you so much, that was humbling and f*ckin fun Xx!

==============

REPORTS

==============

Willywonka - Pt 1 http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3754012#post3754012

Willywonka - Pt 2 http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3754857#post3754857

Mary - Pt 1 http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3754851#post3754851

Mary - Pt 2 http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3755086#post3755086

Basicamenteyo - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3755037#post3755037

QueenElisaII - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3755057#post3755057

==============

PICS

==============

==============

VIDS

==============

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on! Surely someone has SOMETHING to say about this by now?? Rose has been hinting... throw us a freakin' bone, we're dying here! :naughty:

Another throw us a freakin' bone from Lili :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

@liliana_nicolau @mikasounds And thank you for the group pic! We were waiting for that moment since the first show in Portugal! You totally made our night!

dying here too :fisch:

come on everybody .... Mary, Wonka ? :teehee:

I'm at the hotel, peparing to head home...As i forgot my pc i'm using thehotel one so i cannot say much for now...

Awsome performance, lasted for about 1h15m...Loved the ew band though they don't seem to be very accesible to fans, Joy didn't even smile when Mika itroduced her and at the m&g they didnt leave the car...

Mika came out to meet us i was the only one from the side he left the car in so i guess i was the first to greet him...

Me and my children who were still!!! awake at that time waiting for him...

When he came out he asked my son how old was he but as he doesn't speak english at all he just looked at Mika with his eyes wide opened so i had to do the talking...

I told him he was 9 yo and he started asking him over and over: What are you doing here at this time of night???What are you doing here at this time of night? You should be in bed for hours now...So i told him they wouldn't get in the car without seeing him, and believe me we tried, we even had to carry them on our shoulders...

Then he signed my hat and Carlota's t shirt and went to the other side...

There was this boy named Fabio who is a huge fan of him too, and he started the same rant again: How old are you? What are you doing up so late? So everyone started laughing...

Then the spanish girls were complaining about the ticket prices to La Coruna on the 9th so he offered them some alternative way of going, they were immensely happy...

He left around 3h30am and we got in the car and flew back to the hotel as the children were falling asleep standing up..

Oh, and i've met Freddie THE DOUBLE who i now understand why we call him double, coz he loves portuguese food and pastry and eats the double!:naughty:

Now seriously, this was one of the best gigs i've been so far, the band sounds great, meeting old friends was awsome and Mika was as sweet as ever...

I'll make a few remarks later on as i've got to leave for Lisbon now...

I need to eat and see my pics and videos first, then I'll came here and I tell you everything! but I can already say that it was amazing!:wub2::wub2:

:yay: I'll wait, very impatiently! :wink2:

Now seriously, this was one of the best gigs i've been so far, the band sounds great, meeting old friends was awsome and Mika was as sweet as ever...

Thanks so much for the mini report, Carla! I'll definitely be looking for

your additional "remarks" later! :thumb_yello:

I'm at the hotel, peparing to head home...As i forgot my pc i'm using thehotel one so i cannot say much for now...

Awsome performance, lasted for about 1h15m...Loved the ew band though they don't seem to be very accesible to fans, Joy didn't even smile when Mika itroduced her and at the m&g they didnt leave the car...

Mika came out to meet us i was the only one from the side he left the car in so i guess i was the first to greet him...

Me and my children who were still!!! awake at that time waiting for him...

When he came out he asked my son how old was he but as he doesn't speak english at all he just looked at Mika with his eyes wide opened so i had to do the talking...

I told him he was 9 yo and he started asking him over and over: What are you doing here at this time of night???What are you doing here at this time of night? You should be in bed for hours now...So i told him they wouldn't get in the car without seeing him, and believe me we tried, we even had to carry them on our shoulders...

Then he signed my hat and Carlota's t shirt and went to the other side...

There was this boy named Fabio who is a huge fan of him too, and he started the same rant again: How old are you? What are you doing up so late? So everyone started laughing...

Then the spanish girls were complaining about the ticket prices to La Coruna on the 9th so he offered them some alternative way of going, they were immensely happy...

He left around 3h30am and we got in the car and flew back to the hotel as the children were falling asleep standing up..

Oh, and i've met Freddie THE DOUBLE who i now understand why we call him double, coz he loves portuguese food and pastry and eats the double!:naughty:

Mary, being that shy girl that she is, stuck her head inside the car and talked to them. And the driver. But mostly them.

Here's how it went:

Me: sleeping yet?

Max: Almost!! :naughty:

Me: We are too, don't worry... Btw, the show was fantastic!

Max: You liked it?? We enjoyed it a lot too!

Me: You guys are great, welcome to the family!

All of them: AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUCH! *collective fangurling moment*

Curtis & Max: You guys are great! PORTUGAL ROCKS!!!!!!

Yes, boy. We do. :mf_rosetinted: See you in November! :huglove:

(before that, they waved and sent kisses to us! :naughty:)

And Tim. Tim rocks. OMG I want a Tim. Where do I get one? :swoon:

Edited by Mary

@willywonka @Mary Yhank you for your report. It was fun to read and I am glad it all went well. you all seem to have had a great time once again in Portugal.

I still have to write something that looks more like a report!

Even if it wasn't a "proper" Mika gig, it only lasted 1h15, and many songs were left out, it was one of the best gigs he performed here. Not just because of the performance itself, but also the atmosphere. Relaxed, happy, everyone just wanted to have fun! :wub2: And I think he felt that too, the audience was loving it, and he smiled from the moment he stepped on stage, 'til he left. :wub2:

And the M&G...it was outside, with 20 people or so, but it still felt like a proper M&G, one of those we dream about. (for a couple fans there it was their first time meeting him, and I'm so happy that it went so well!) People were incredibly happy, everyone was respectful, no screaming, no pushing (the fact that we were dead tired may have helped a bit :naughty:), and he signed stuff, took group pics, chatted,... And I can't stop saying...he was SO HAPPY! SO SWEET! Awwwwww!

*fangurling break, brb*

Edited by Mary

:yay: I'll wait, very impatiently! ::

Thanks so much for the mini report, Carla! I'll definitely be looking for

your additional "remarks" later! :

Ok, so i'm back home but now i barely remember a thing...

Let's see...

Expofacic is a country animals farm fair where you can find animals such as llamas, buffalos, pigs, cows, horses, there was even Timon and Pumba from the Lion King...:naughty:

Oh, and Golden Albert too...Rose twitted it to Mika, I think...:mf_rosetinted:

There were also lots of places to eat with a lot of diff food from several parts of the country so we were stuffed!!! And FD enjoyed the pastry so much he wouldn't stop eating it! :naughty:

It wasn't too hot, and we thought it would get cold at night, and most of us didn't have bring any jackets, but it turned out to be a kind and fine night (Hi, Lena!:bye::teehee::mf_rosetinted:)...He didn't stripped though, only threw his braces into the crowd...we hold our breath thinking he's taking the shirt off but he decided to keep it...:naughty:

Mika spoke portuguese a lot during the gig, he called Max a jerk (parvalhao in portuguese), he said he loved to be back as always as this is a country he really cares about (and we were all:blush-anim-cl:) and that we treat him well...

He was on fire last night, as he came and saw the whole crowd jumping to BG, and then when we took our heart drawings in TOOL he was all teary...:blush-anim-cl:

It was supposed to begin at 22h00 but it only started around 23h10, and it was finished by 12h30, but every minute was worth it...

After the gig was over, people who had won the m&g contest went inside and we got into the artists entrance where we waited for 2h30 looooong hours, as everyone was sooo tired of standing up for more or less 6 hrs in the front of the stage, the last 3 having to be up as there was no room for sitting...

But then he got out of the van and the tiredness was gone...

Liliana took our Mikalandia forum flag with her and we took pics...I didn't but o know some of the girls did and soon they'll post it...

Mika was concerned about the fans going to La Coruna gig as the planes prices were so high but then he talked about getting a bus to everyone who wanted to join in a common place, easily available to everyone...The spaniards were :shocked: :jaw:...

It was not this time i had my pic taken with him yet, but i won't give up...

Maybe in November, if i get lucky...:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by willywonka

He was on fire last night, as he came and saw the whole crowd jumping to BG, and then when we took our heart drawings in TOOL he was all teary...:blush-anim-cl:

Mika was concerned about the fans going to La Coruna gig as the planes prices were so high but then he talked about getting a bus to everyone who wanted to join in a common place, easily available to everyone...The spaniards were :shocked: :jaw:...

Aww he's the sweetest :mikalove: Glad you had a great time! :thumb_yello:

Mika was concerned about the fans going to La Coruna gig as the planes prices were so high but then he talked about getting a bus to everyone who wanted to join in a common place, easily available to everyone...The spaniards were :shocked:

:eek:

He's the most awesome popstar ever, isn't he? :fangurl:

Mary, being that shy girl that she is, stuck her head inside the car and talked to them. And the driver. But mostly them.

Here's how it went:

All of them: AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUCH! *collective fangurling moment*

You did???:shocked:

Ya nuts???

Mika could have turned his head back and see you!!!

Haven't you heard about Mika rage yet???:mf_rosetinted:

I'm glad you have a diff point of view of the matter, coz i was a bit upset with their reactions on stage...

Aww he's the sweetest :mikalove: Glad you had a great time! :thumb_yello:

:eek:

He's the most awesome popstar ever, isn't he? :fangurl:

Yep, he is...

You did???:shocked:

Ya nuts???

Mika could have turned his head back and see you!!!

Haven't you heard about Mika rage yet???:mf_rosetinted:

I'm glad you have a diff point of view of the matter, coz i was a bit upset with their reactions on stage...

I was at the driver's window, not inside the car, relax! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh btw, the driver, who was portuguese and very tired, said he loved seeing Mika's gig "Ooh miss, so much energy! I loved it!" :kachinga:

I was at the driver's window, not inside the car, relax! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh btw, the driver, who was portuguese and very tired, said he loved seeing Mika's gig "Ooh miss, so much energy! I loved it!" :kachinga:

Really?

He was making some faces it would seem he was making fun of us...:sneaky2:

Mika was concerned about the fans going to La Coruna gig as the planes prices were so high but then he talked about getting a bus to everyone who wanted to join in a common place, easily available to everyone...The spaniards were :shocked: :jaw: ...

yeah, that was amazing, what a surprise!

But I think he said that to make us happy that night :mf_rosetinted:

The gig is in 4 days... it's insane... of course it would be amazing, free ticket and bus! but... how could he communicate with us? it's too surreal...

Here's how it went:

Awwww, Mary YOU rock!

I love your little recap! Thanks!

Ok, so i'm back home but now i barely remember a thing...

Let's see...

Expofacic is a country animals farm fair where you can find animals such as llamas, buffalos, pigs, cows, horses, there was even Timon and Pumba from the Lion King...:naughty:

Lion King? You're speaking to my Disney roots, you know that, right? :naughty:

Sounds like it was amazing, Carla... and yet Rosa calls it a bad gig? :(

But we still are waiting for more photos!:thumb_yello:

I promise tomorrow I'll do my proper report, post the group pic and my videos.

I know I said I would do it today, but I didn't have time yet! :blink: I actually started writting the report but didn't finished. Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

If I fail my promise I give you permission to slap me! :naughty: