Hello everyone!

Jicme

I'm Hannah, 16. I'm a photography student from England.

As you can see, I joined MFC a while back, however I've only just decided to start posting haha!

I've loved Mika for a good few years now; I'm a grade 5 pianist (I stopped doing grades a while ago, and now I just play for the fun of it) and Mika has always been an inspiration to me (I have both piano books and can play most songs fluently).

I also love drawing, and did some artwork of Mel a couple of months ago!

A22z03NCAAEVXYh.jpg

I'm currently spending every day listening to the Origin of Love album sampler - SO EXCITED for the new album!

Eek, I'm also going to see Mika live in Manchester in December! Asdfghjkl this'll be the first time I'll see him, I hope I can meet him afterwards ^^

So many 'I's haha!

Can't wait to meet you all~

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome.jpg

Have a lot of fun here :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

So, you who made that drawing, I remember seeing it somewhere, but don't remember which place, congrats, it's really gorgeous ^^

Edited by BiaIchihara

Hi Hannah. :bye: The drawing is great! Well done. I hope you manage to get The Origin of Love music too so that you have more Mika songs to play.

Have a great time in Manchester. I can't make that gig unfortuantely but a lot of MFCers are going. Do you live near Manchester?

Edited by kath

Thank you so much everyone, you're all so lovely! :wub2:

Hi Hannah. :bye: The drawing is great! Well done. I hope you manage to get The Origin of Love music too so that you have more Mika songs to play.

Have a great time in Manchester. I can't make that gig unfortuantely but a lot of MFCers are going. Do you live near Manchester?

Yes, I live sort of in between Manchester and Liverpool haha!

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Hannah . Your drawing of Mel is amazing :wub2: Are you thinking of giving it to him at the Manchester gig ?

Yes I am! I feel I should add something more to the background of it first, but does he often come out after gigs?

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

Yes I am! I feel I should add something more to the background of it first, but does he often come out after gigs?

He'll love it a lot and I'm sure he'll frame it :thumb_yello: Yes he does but you have to wait patiently. :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much everyone, you're all so lovely! :wub2:

Yes, I live sort of in between Manchester and Liverpool haha!

Ah right - nice and handy for you then, a Manchester gig. :thumb_yello: