Mika on Le Grand Journal, Canal+ (17/09/2012)

Lucrezia

Mika will be on Le Grand Journal, Canal+ tonight at 20h30!

Here's a link for streaming: http://www.canalplus.fr/pid3580-c-live-tv-clair.html

EDIT: 2° link for streaming: http://webactu-webtv.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=3

Thank you so much , my husband was home and in front of TV , he heard "Mika" and switched channels because he hates him :tears: and the other TV isn't working, so you saved me with your streaming link :bow::huglove:

I'm so happy I could see and hear him live :wub2:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice but a bit messy, they always seem in a rush in that show...

Anyway, mission accomplished, 'Mika' is trending and most comments are about how cute, sweet, talented he is, about people wanting to buy his album or see him next to where they live, about liking his open way of saying he's gay... :thumb_yello:

yes, they didn't really let him talk much... they kept interrupting him :sneaky2:

It was nice but a bit messy, they always seem in a rush in that show...

Anyway, mission accomplished, 'Mika' is trending and most comments are about how cute, sweet, talented he is, about people wanting to buy his album or see him next to where they live, about liking his open way of saying he's gay... :thumb_yello:

That's great :thumb_yello:

That's it, I think :'> I just wish they let him finish what he was saying with his "I'm not Peter Pan, you know" thing ... :')

Were they comparing him to MJ and his childlike behavior? Again, I must say, they need to stop doing that 'cause Mika is far from being as childlike as he was, Mika's not pure and innocent :aah::teehee:

Thank you so much , my husband was home and in front of TV , he heard "Mika" and switched channels because he hates him :tears: and the other TV isn't working, so you saved me with your streaming link :bow::huglove:

Awww :huglove:

Thank god my stream didn't stop working in between, was so worried about that, anyway, I'm editing and converting the file now and will upload it to Mediafire ASAP :thumb_yello:

Was so cute when they gave Mika the new Bad special edition of MJ's album, Mika always recieves such nice gifts :wub2:

yeeees! you are our saver! i have to see you in person and kiss you someday :huglove: (

Can I just say your husband is an :badword: for doing that?

Were they comparing him to MJ and his childlike behavior? Again, I must say, they need to stop doing that 'cause Mika is far from being as childlike as he was, Mika's not pure and innocent :aah::teehee:

It might help if he doesn't bring his mother to a TV show...:mf_rosetinted:

i dunno they went on commercials and the mika and i saw titles and "Thanks to" list :aah: i thought it's ending and now they're on commercials again :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, then it's probably over :sneaky2:

I could watch it butn I had some bugs as well :')

Celebrate was really cool, he sang *again* the China boy verse :D

I loved it when there was teh Mika-Joy moment, they really sounded like having fun.

Then interview was cool, I thought he was really sweet when answering the questions (even blushing, I'd say :D haha~) I hope I can rewatch it at week-end~ There was nothing really new except *again*, his envy to write again in French~

They talked about his sister's accident, him falling in love with a man, his coming out, the Origin of Love video, Grace Kelly, Michael Jackson's bad attempt to sing in French, his French songs (Daphné loves "Un soleil Mal Luné)...

Loved his face when Daphné explained him what "sulfureux" means *hihi*

(Wonka, I think this one was made for youuuu xD)

The only thing I didn't like was the Canal + stupid humour ><' I was like "We doooon't care about your silly uninteresting jokes, talk to Mika instead ! XD ~

That's it, I think :'> I just wish they let him finish what he was saying with his "I'm not Peter Pan, you know" thing ... :')

So that's why they mentioned MJ :aah:

we can watch it again here!

http://www.canalplus.fr/c-divertissement/pid3349-c-le-grand-journal.html?vid=730668

Thanks Julie for tweeting the link!!

Le Grand Journal

‏@GrdJournal

Pour revoir le live et l'interview de @mikasounds dans Le Grand Journal : http://www.canalplus.fr/c-divertissement/pid3349-le-grand-journal.html?vid=730668

Edited by mari62

No they just explained that his mother and sister were around and he seemed embarrassed.. So they asked if he was still living with his mother, he answered 'no, I'm not some sort of Peter Pan' and then they interrupted him again..

I could see it, but I don't know how to record it, and I had absolutely no clue what that fast talking guy was saying. But I think neither did Mika :teehee:

That guy was telling him about the new "musicians" he had found for him for his next album, but he wasn't funny I thought and even though I'm French I had to concentrate to understand what he was saying .

Those people were not really musicians obviously , one was a French right wing politician, I didn't even know all of them.

we can watch it again here!

http://www.canalplus.fr/c-divertissement/pid3349-c-le-grand-journal.html?vid=730668

Thanks Julie for tweeting the link!!

Le Grand Journal

‏@GrdJournal

Pour revoir le live et l'interview de @mikasounds dans Le Grand Journal : http://www.canalplus.fr/c-divertissement/pid3349-le-grand-journal.html?vid=730668

You can already see the reply:

http://t.co/d82V8jOa

Thanks Julia!! :flowers2:

Ups: double post :naughty:

:naughty::thumb_yello:

That guy was telling him about the new "musicians" he had found for him for his next album, but he wasn't funny I thought and even though I'm French I had to concentrate to understand what he was saying .

Those people were not really musicians obviously , one was a French right wing politician, I didn't even know all of them.

Same here! I'm looking forward to C A Vous tomorrow, it should be much more relaxed :thumb_yello: