Hello from Italy!

Galy

Hello everyone, Mika Fans ;)

My name is Galia and I'm italian (so sorry if I make some mistakes). I joined this forum a month ago I think but finally I've decided to introduce myself here.

I've been a Mika fan for 5 years but had never seen him, but as now I'm 18 (since September) I'll go to his concert in Padova. I'm really excited about the Origin of Love. I like everything about him, like I think almost everyone here so I'll about myself.

I'm a student and in my free time I love drawing, taking photos, reading and dreaming a lot :) I love "old" music from the '60, '70 and '80 and a few contemporary artists.

I think that's all, hope to make new friends here!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, Mika Fans ;)

My name is Galia and I'm italian (so sorry if I make some mistakes). I joined this forum a month ago I think but finally I've decided to introduce myself here.

I've been a Mika fan for 5 years but had never seen him, but as now I'm 18 (since September) I'll go to his concert in Padova. I'm really excited about the Origin of Love. I like everything about him, like I think almost everyone here so I'll about myself.

I'm a student and in my free time I love drawing, taking photos, reading and dreaming a lot :) I love "old" music from the '60, '70 and '80 and a few contemporary artists.

I think that's all, hope to make new friends here!

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here, Galia :wink2:

Ciao Galia benvenuta! :bye:

Non ti preoccupare, il tuo inglese è ottimo :wink2:

Sono contenta che finalmente riuscirai a vedere Mika dal vivo!

Divertiti qui sul forum e vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :original: