Mika @ Dutch tv show: Langs de Leeuw (Oct. 27, 2012)

Droopsy

Why does Paul say: "You know some dutch from your father." I know Paul talks nonsens more often but is this nonsens of really true?

I have no idea! But MIKA's reaction is 'From my father?!' so I guess it's someone else that teached him to say Lekker ding!:naughty:

I have no idea! But MIKA's reaction is 'From my father?!' so I guess it's someone else that teached him to say Lekker ding!:naughty:

I guess that too ... it's usually not your father that teaches you these kind of things. :naughty:

I absolutely loved this show. It´s funny to see Mika making a fool of himself and following anyone doing whatever they do. :aah:

There´s only a "but". Did they ever talk about his album? Cause it was super clear that Mika is gay, but I´m not sure if there was a real promotion going on there :mf_rosetinted:

I absolutely loved this show. It´s funny to see Mika making a fool of himself and following anyone doing whatever they do. :aah:

There´s only a "but". Did they ever talk about his album? Cause it was super clear that Mika is gay, but I´m not sure if there was a real promotion going on there :mf_rosetinted:

I don't remember if they talked about the album. :teehee: I have to watch it again ... and again ... and again.

I don't remember if they talked about the album. :teehee: I have to watch it again ... and again ... and again.

Exactly what happened to me.. so, for people who never heard of Mika before,the only thing they will remember is:

a) He is gay.

b) He loves to flirt with gays.

c) Sometimes he becomes dumb when he needs to sing TOOL :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

Exactly what happened to me.. so, for people who never heard of Mika before,the only thing they will remember is:

a) He is gay.

Well I think It's far better promo than singing at the ending credit :lmfao:

I uploaded again :)

[YOUTUBE]Ctb3zMTKfjc[/YOUTUBE]

Can you give me the YouTube link? Since YouTube is blocked in China, I can't see the embedded video. I have to watch the video through a proxy website.

a) He is gay.

Well... most people know Mika anyway, it's just that their opinion of him might not be very positive. At least now they'll think Mika is cool and funny and a good sport. In that sense it might have been good that the microphone didn't work, because that at least made it clear it was very much live :naughty:

I read yesterday that almost a million people watched this show, which is not great, but not bad either.

And I think the subtitles are wrong when they say Mika says: "Terug in de kast, Paul!" ("Back in the closet, Paul!") I think Mika says: "We got it in the closet."But I am not entirly sure..

He says "We died in the closet."

Well... most people know Mika anyway, it's just that their opinion of him might not be very positive. At least now they'll think Mika is cool and funny and a good sport. In that sense it might have been good that the microphone didn't work, because that at least made it clear it was very much live :naughty:

I read yesterday that almost a million people watched this show, which is not great, but not bad either.

I read a lot of (dutch) tweets about Mika singing 'Ik heb je lief' with Paul while this show was airing. I read so many positive tweets! Seems like they all liked him as a guest and they loved him singing in dutch :D

I read a lot of (dutch) tweets about Mika singing 'Ik heb je lief' with Paul while this show was airing. I read so many positive tweets! Seems like they all liked him as a guest and they loved him singing in dutch :D

They should, it was absolutely adorable! I wonder if he knew what he was singing :naughty:

And I think is the most important thing that should be remembered, people appreciated the fact that he sang in dutch.

I don,t speak dutch, it,s not my country, but I aknowledge and respect the fact that he was willing to do it and it makes me appreciate him even more :thumb_yello:

And I think is the most important thing that should be remembered, people appreciated the fact that he sang in dutch.

I don,t speak dutch, it,s not my country, but I aknowledge and respect the fact that he was willing to do it and it makes me appreciate him even more :thumb_yello:

Me too!

He says "We died in the closet."

Aha, okay thanks.

Yes, that is very very good for his popularity!

A while ago Coldplay performed in Holland and they sang a Dutch song too, it hyped on Twitter overhere.

Amen to that Cath!

I can assure you it felt really special to see him make the effort of singing in my language!

We were watching it together with 7 friends after the Paradiso-gig...and we even got a bit emotional because...well...like I said...it gave us goosebumps seeing and hearing him pronounce our words in the cutest, adorable way possible! :wub2:

We've seen Mika on Paul's show a few times now...and it's very clear to me he really likes to be there! They connect somehow...and at Paradiso he told the crowd about his recordings with Paul earlier that day...he was still smiling about it :naughty:

I totally loved this show :)

Such a funny but sarcastiс riposte against Eastern homophobia!

I love that Mika can make a full of himself but at the same time look so cool, charismatic and right!

He can act any clown but as the result win on everything :fangurl:

Edited by Dreamy_Queen