Christine

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but i am bitter wonka :aah:

Think i've put my hopes too high. and then it just wasnt what i think it was!

I'm not going to sit here and say "oh it was so amazing and iiih i'm like dying of happiness" when i'm not. cuz i'm really not that happy:aah:

and as i said Lara have made some nice gifts:thumb_yello: i just concluded that he talked more with her.

stop twisting things in that way.

Listen up i am not trying to twist up anything...I just took my conclusions from what i read!!! And i believe anyonewho reads your post will agree with me...

I have been to 9, read 9, mika gigs and all i got was 1 min talking to him and never got even a lousy picand you had never seen me ranting about it here so grow up and enjoy what you had and stop being greedy and selfish about mika not paying attention to u or not being in the front row, no one's fault your short!:sneaky2:

But Helena, you were the only one not dancing, so why are you saying that we just stood there?

We had loads of fun! And enjoyed every minute of it. :)

Can't believe you're so bitter after such a big opportunity :/

And thank you for wanting to be in another Choir! We were apparently not your cup of tea, sorry for that, but the rest of us enjoyed the time we had with Mika :)

Just leave it wonka. I just tell how i feel about this gig.

I'm not going to discuss with you. You can think what you want.

Ofcourse i can think what i want and if u don't want to discuss it fine with me...

But i never thought u were such a childish brat!!!!

Andu can unfollow me if you want to...:aah:

End of discussion!!!:sneaky2:

Listen up i am not trying to twist up anything...I just took my conclusions from what i read!!! And i believe anyonewho reads your post will agree with me...

I have been to 9, read 9, mika gigs and all i got was 1 min talking to him and never got even a lousy picand you had never seen me ranting about it here so grow up and enjoy what you had and stop being greedy and selfish about mika not paying attention to u or not being in the front row, no one's fault your short!:sneaky2:

Am i being greedy??? I had enough mika and i met him many times. So i dont care seriously. So stop calling me selfish and greedy would you!

You wasnt there! You didnt see what happened.

Am i being greedy??? I had enough mika and i met him many times. So i dont care seriously. So stop calling me selfish and greedy would you!

You wasnt there! You didnt see what happened.

Nope but from what ive read and even the post before yours describe well the situation...

And let's stop jamming this thread...

Ofcourse i can think what i want and if u don't want to discuss it fine with me...

But i never thought u were such a childish brat!!!!

Andu can unfollow me if you want to...:aah:

End of discussion!!!:sneaky2:

If you can think what you want to! Then i also can think what i want to :lmfao:

And i just think you get me wrong wonka:aah:

And i'm not going to unfollow you because you have your own opinion. I'm not like that!

:doh:

But the dance moves and such were fun and it actually got at least the front rows in the audience to do weird things :naughty: If it had looked all professional (or tried but failed to do so) then it would have been a disaster... it was awesome that it looked a bit random :lmfao:

If you can think what you want to! Then i also can think what i want to :lmfao:

And i just think you get me wrong wonka:aah:

And i'm not going to unfollow you because you have your own opinion. I'm not like that!

Whatever...

:doh:

But the dance moves and such were fun and it actually got at least the front rows in the audience to do weird things :naughty: If it had looked all professional (or tried but failed to do so) then it would have been a disaster... it was awesome that it looked a bit random :lmfao:

Is that:doh:for me?:mf_rosetinted:

And as i said i was happy with being in the choir, and i was mega excited! So excited that i just expected too much! That's just it!

And then stop saying i blame mfc'ers for being tall! I mean camilla is ****ing taller than mika! :aah:

Maybe you should get a ladder on your next mika gig...:mf_rosetinted:

I would just like to say, that I had a great time. I was in the choir too, and it was just amazing.. I was in the back row as well, and yeah, I could see absolutely nothing, but I had so much fun anyway.

Since I couldn't see anything in front of me I kept looking to the right, and there was Mika singing and dancing.. :D + I had my best friend on stage with me and that just made the experience so much cooler, because everytime it became awkward or I didn't know what to do, I could just look at her and we would start dancing, like we normally do. :b

But yeah, I had a great time. :D

I would just like to say, that I had a great time. I was in the choir too, and it was just amazing.. I was in the back row as well, and yeah, I could see absolutely nothing, but I had so much fun anyway.

Since I couldn't see anything in front of me I kept looking to the right, and there was Mika singing and dancing.. :D + I had my best friend on stage with me and that just made the experience so much cooler, because everytime it became awkward or I didn't know what to do, I could just look at her and we would start dancing, like we normally do. :b

So you're saying you had fun even without a ladder???

Shame on you!!!

:mikacool::mikacool::mikacool:

Great to hear that you had a good time :boing::yay:

Nah the :doh: was just at the drama when I'm not even part of it :lmfao:

:naughty:

I've lost my job :tears:

Don't say so? for real??? Poor Kata! How bad is the economical situation back there??? as ****ty as here i bet!

:huglove:

Yeah, I had fun, even without a ladder. xD I had my heels. ;)

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:naughty: