MIKA @ Vega, Copenhagen, DENMARK - 29 October 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Christine

You know what? I have a burning question for the choir members, not just of this gig, but of any gig, which I can't believe I haven't remembered to ask yet!

WHAT ARE THE LYRICS FOR CELEBRATE??? :blink:

That's one of the songs the choir sings on, right?

Once I get up I feel better

And I pull myself together

I remember those two letters

It will be OK

Everyone says now or never

I say only if it's better...

AND THEN WHAT DOES HE SAY?

Be a night like this forever? Being hurt like this forever?

For me now way? For me no better?

:blink:

Even if you didn't have to learn the whole song maybe you could hear exactly what Mika (or Tim, or whoever) was singing better than you can hear it on the recording.

I NEED to know! Please tell me you heard this part! :naughty:

:pray:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what? I have a burning question for the choir members, not just of this gig, but of any gig, which I can't believe I haven't remembered to ask yet!

It will be OK

Even if you didn't have to learn the whole song maybe you could hear exactly what Mika (or Tim, or whoever) was singing better than you can hear it on the recording.

i sang: be a night like this forver, we'll know better.

but now when you say it. i'm actually not sure at all what it should be:aah:. and i dont remember what Tim was singing:mf_rosetinted:

please just tell me i'm right. so i didnt sing some random stuff on the stage:mikasweat:

Honestly no matter how many performances I see of this it just looks/sounds like jibberish. "humeenohaye" It does my head in!! :aah:

We started off by 3.30pm by rehearsing the songs we were going to sing with the band, had fun just jamming.

The we got a "short" break as they said for almost 2 hours, waiting for MIKA to arrive. Then when he finally arrived they had too eat, so we just waited another 30 minutes or so.

Around 6.30pm we finally had soundchecks where we just quickly went through a couple of songs, and off stage again. Then we were off till 8pm, where we got our robes and got ready for the show!

So Mika and the band got to eat and you didn't get anything and had to go on stage hungry? :shocked:

So Mika and the band got to eat and you didn't get anything and had to go on stage hungry? :shocked:

Nooooo, we had time to go out and buy something our selves.. And there was this Pizza place just near, soooo.. i bought a salad :aah:

Feel a little bad that we went to the same concert, but that I still have no idea who you are :blush-anim-cl:

Don't feel bad. I didn't get to say hello to you, either. :wink2:

But I did talk to a woman who was there with her young daughter. They didn't know about this fansite, so I told them about it. :mika3:

It will be OK

Yes please, I want to know too, it have bothering me from the first day I heard the song. I sing: Being hurt like this forever, will lead nowhere. But have no idea if that's right :aah:

Honestly no matter how many performances I see of this it just looks/sounds like jibberish. "humeenohaye" It does my head in!! :aah:

I know! :insane:

Yes please, I want to know too, it have bothering me from the first day I heard the song. I sing: Being hurt like this forever, will lead nowhere. But have no idea if that's right :aah:

That sounds right to me. Sometimes. And sometimes it sounds like something else. :naughty:

But I did talk to a woman who was there with her young daughter. They didn't know about this fansite, so I told them about it. :mika3:

That's great! :thumb_yello:

Lucky you. :envious: :wink2:

Thanks :teehee: Can't thank him enough. I'm not even sure if I did :blush-anim-cl:

Don't feel bad. I didn't get to say hello to you, either. :wink2:

Well next time maybe :wink2: I'm just so freakishly shy :blush-anim-cl:

That's great. :thumb_yello: Hope they'll join!

I was wondering about the music which was played before the show started. Is it possible to get that list somewhere? Or is it Mika's private?

So it was Mika who chose it? Guess we don't have the same music taste then :aah:

I read about mika's show in a danish magazine.

It got 4 out of 5 stars.

And the writer really liked the danish polka dot choir!

And i was like: heeey not all were danish! :sneaky2:

He should have given some credit to sweden and norway too! Anyway how should he know!

Would just say that i've read it! ;) and he liked the clothes... Lol

It got 4 out of 5 stars.

He should have given some credit to sweden and norway too! Anyway how should he know!

Cool!! All the reviews I've read have been so positive. It was an insanely energetic show, loved it!!

Great concert, but what was that with the drawing of Mika, that he took from some girls in the front row :naughty: Didn't he say that it was the most awful drawing of him and it didn't look like him at all? naughty naughty mika :teehee:

He then went on singing with the drawing around his neck. honestly I felt a little bit sorry for the girl, I mean she probably tried as good as she could.

She got it afterwards again from one of the roadies, said it was hers, I probably wouldn't have said that :fisch:

I was wondering about the music which was played before the show started. Is it possible to get that list somewhere? Or is it Mika's private?

I was wondering if it was a venue playlist. They played for example old Terence Trent D'Arby, love him and never heard Mika playing him before :dunno:

Great concert, but what was that with the drawing of Mika, that he took from some girls in the front row :naughty: Didn't he say that it was the most awful drawing of him and it didn't look like him at all? naughty naughty mika :teehee:

He then went on singing with the drawing around his neck. honestly I felt a little bit sorry for the girl, I mean she probably tried as good as she could.

She got it afterwards again from one of the roadies, said it was hers, I probably wouldn't have said that :fisch:

He was only joking :naughty: He always does that. The girl was probably thrilled Mika had his drawing on stage.

It got 4 out of 5 stars.

Because Mika said you all were from Copenhagen :aah:

Well I stood pretty close to them and I saw how they reacted and they were not sad or anything like that. They were amazed, happy and shocked. One of them almost looked like she was going to cry :teehee: Don't know why they took the drawing back though? :blink: But I have to say I loved their hats!