MIKA @ Vega, Copenhagen, DENMARK - 29 October 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Christine

What a boring life you have!:mf_rosetinted: am i that fun to tease then?:aah:

Hoped you enjoyed it? :aah:

Indeed my life is sooo boring i go to mikagigs with no ladders to make it even more exciting...even coz i don't need it as i'm 6' tall, so...

Yep you are as fun to tease as Mika, guess i'll start moking you senseless in wonkalandtooo, do u mind???:mikacool::mikacool::mikacool:

Oh yeah it made my day!!!:mf_rosetinted:

:huglove:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao:

kata the peacemaker is something new, we need to Celebrate! :yay:

So was your girl happy with the gig? will you get her to join the MFC? :teehee:

Oh she wasn't telling it for real??? :doh:

Damn Kata, she always manages to fool me...:naughty:

Indeed my life is sooo boring i go to mikagigs with no ladders to make it even more exciting...even coz i don't need it as i'm 6' tall, so...

Yep you are as fun to tease as Mika, guess i'll start moking you senseless in wonkalandtooo, do u mind???:mikacool::mikacool::mikacool:

Oh yeah it made my day!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Stop making look like a fool!:aah:

I explained you all the sweet details in pm's >.<

I know you love me! Pff

Oh yeah a funny part was also that i just before show start walked with my friend down to our room because he had to change shirt!

And the band was there warming up!

Then they said: there the are *points at us*

And i got really scared and was like "arg what did we do???? D;"

Then they just laughed.

And we was like "what are so funny about us?:sad:"

Them: i dunno :aah:

Was so strange :aah:

Stop making look like a fool!:aah:

I explained you all the sweet details in pm's >.<

I know you love me! Pff

I wasn't! :no:

You were!:naughty:

I know you did and i got it now...

Yeah i do lurv ya...:huglove:

Ok it was good! :)

Ah! that's what your first post should be like in the first place!:mikacool:

Oh, Helena :huglove: He wasn't flirting to me, he was flirting to all those screaming girls around me, lol! I just happened to be in a very suitable place. But I assume he can recognize my face by now, I would be a bit hurt if not. And I'm not going to deny that it was quite awesome and I loved watching him like that last night. I mean, seriously! :mf_rosetinted: I saw you weren't smiling or dancing as much as the other girls and you watched Mika every time I tried to take an eye contact and wave to you, but I understood you probably didn't have a good view. It's a huge privilege to be on stage with him and I think in a couple of days you will feel very differently about this. You know, so many new things happening in a short time... :wink2:

Yeah, it was the best gig for ages, the energy and vibe were really good and it was so good to listen to his chatting :wub2: I especially loved Lola. He had some opera singer friends in the audience who answered his singing, so cool! He talked a lot about his grandmother (before SITM I think), about pots and pans and how they all call her "mother" (because grandmother sounds too old) and it's was somehow super cute. I think I have something filmed. Stardust and UW were so good I literally couldn't breath after them. The background looked really good and he was sitting on the chair and singing and I was staring at his profile and thinking "OMG this man can sing SO beautifully". And then I suddenly couldn't breath.

Also, it was so nice people didn't push or be rude afterwards and he signed everyone waiting in the line. I just gave him a film I had bought and he seemed to actually like it (another nice surprise!). So it was quite short but the atmosphere was very nice, it makes wonders when people just wait their turn and stand in a line :thumb_yello:

@Kata it was good to meet you again! Glad you and your daughter loved the show.

@Lara thanks for partying with me :naughty: and a huge thank you to you and Michael for the company!

I met some really nice new Danish people and I have always loved Copenhagen (I could easily live there) so I'm glad I did this one. I will check my vids when I have better time, not sure at all what I have in my camera.

I'm sorry if my repported hurted anyone!

I'm glad i was in the choir, and i'm glad that i got the chance to try it out!

Even tho when Tim asked me to sing alone, i just felt like digging a huge hole :aah:

And joy have an amazing voice i was really surprised! Always just thought that she just had a kinda normal voice! But she could really kick some ass!

And first when i met nina i didnt knew it was her! That was kinda awkward! But i'm sorry i never met or seen you before didnt knew what to look for!:aah:

Oh and it was amazing to walk outside with our backstage stickers! We got a huge sticker saying we was in the mika choir! And if you was outside people was pointing at you like "woooow :shocked:" that was mega funny!

Oh and we have been being on the same toilet as the band:mf_rosetinted: untill we was told we couldnt use that! Opsi!

And did i say i fangurled over mika's danish? :wub2:

That was my positive review lol:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Don't say so? for real??? Poor Kata! How bad is the economical situation back there??? as ****ty as here i bet!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:naughty:

LOL it's not what I meant... but now we're discussing it anyway, I actually did lose my job and haven't managed to get a new one, so that's one of the reasons I don't travel to gigs anymore :boxed:

:lmfao:

kata the peacemaker is something new, we need to Celebrate! :yay:

So was your girl happy with the gig? will you get her to join the MFC? :teehee:

:yay:

She really loved it this time (was her third Mika gig :mf_rosetinted:) so she might eventually join the MFC :lmfao:

Helena, I recognized you immediately! Lol, I've seen your avatar pics!

Tim and Max came outside the venue to do auditioning, because they needed more singers (well only one in the end). They were so nice and supportive to the people singing and before leaving Tim said that we are all going to have such a good time even everyone can't be chosen. I loved watching it (I can't sing so I couldn't apply to the choir myself).

Oh and I forgot to say that it was of course really awesome to meet you again Nina :yay: My daughter thinks you're really nice :arf2:

Was also great to meet Lara (even if I didn't realize who she was :aah:) and her very nice friend :thumb_yello:

Oh and it was indeed fantastic that there was no drama when he came out... I didn't talk to him, but that was by choice :naughty: Junior got her t-shirt signed, so she was really happy :wub2:

Oh and I forgot to say that it was of course really awesome to meet you again Nina :yay: My daughter thinks you're really nice :arf2:

Was also great to meet Lara (even if I didn't realize who she was :aah:) and her very nice friend :thumb_yello:

Oh and it was indeed fantastic that there was no drama when he came out... I didn't talk to him, but that was by choice :naughty: Junior got her t-shirt signed, so she was really happy :wub2:

Why didnt i see you there?:aah:

Did you stand on the same side as lara? Or the other?

Loved the report Nina ... so sorry to read that Lara fell over ... I would just blame that on silly robes ... nerves and being sick before and worrying so much about it ... you were all probably great and I wouldn't worry so much :huglove:

Loved the report Nina ... so sorry to read that Lara fell over ... I would just blame that on silly robes ... nerves and being sick before and worrying so much about it ... you were all probably great and I wouldn't worry so much :huglove:

Luky me i didnt fall on the stage:aah:

I must admit i didnt see you felt lara!:aah:

But we all felt when we had to get on the stage! We was just slibbing round in those ropes:doh:

Luky me i didnt fall on the stage:aah:

I must admit i didnt see you felt lara!:aah:

But we all felt when we had to get on the stage! We was just slibbing round in those ropes:doh:

Are they very big then ... they look huge ... *wonders if someone who's a size 20 could fit in them* :naughty:

Why didnt i see you there?:aah:

Did you stand on the same side as lara? Or the other?

When we were waiting for him or? I was standing next to Nina and Lara's friend :teehee: I'm not sure if you know who I am? :naughty: