MIKA @ Vega, Copenhagen, DENMARK - 29 October 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Christine

When we were waiting for him or? I was standing next to Nina and Lara's friend :teehee: I'm not sure if you know who I am? :naughty:

i saw you and your daughter on the stage. but i also couldnt find nina to the m&g. Stop hiding next time:mf_rosetinted:

Edit: not that you was on the stage. i was. i saw you while i was on the stage.

you know what i mean

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all the reports, once again it sounded like an amazing gig. :thumb_yello:

Great pics Hippie, I love to put faces to the names of other MFCers. Sorry you were a bit disappointed with things but sometimes events just don't exceed our expectations.

I'm not getting into any arguments or debates here but I appreciate that Hippie gave a report that reflected her opinion of her experience and how the day went for her.

i really loved that! was a bit jealous that mika got it:naughty:

No, it was a mega nice idea!

Thanks! I'm uploading more photos of us all now to Facebook, but the few photos at the beginning of the concert that I took of Mika need to be a bit edited cause they're so bad lol!

Thanks for all the reports, once again it sounded like an amazing gig. :thumb_yello:

Great pics Hippie, I love to put faces to the names of other MFCers. Sorry you were a bit disappointed with things but sometimes events just don't exceed our expectations.

I'm not getting into any arguments or debates here but I appreciate that Hippie gave a report that reflected her opinion of her experience and how the day went for her.

Camilla: Dreamerxd

Mille: Klump

Jeanette: Jeanette!

i dunno who else i posted of lol

It sounds like a great gig. Hippie - maybe you were right........I should have come :mf_rosetinted:. To see you of course. Not Mika. I've seen him before. But I have never seen you. I hope you sing with Mika again then I can come :biggrin2:

It sounds like a great gig. Hippie - maybe you were right........I should have come :mf_rosetinted:. To see you of course. Not Mika. I've seen him before. But I have never seen you. I hope you sing with Mika again then I can come :biggrin2:

You should! Then i would have flirtet with you aswell lol

Popular, the only vid so far on YT (maybe that's for the best though lol!)

[YOUTUBE]L8HEejFSoxc[/YOUTUBE]

I recorded stardust and the talk about witches, don't know if I should upload it :teehee:

It was everywhere! :aah: Even in my can of coke lol

:roftl: Noticed that, got it on my clothes and shoes. What did you use it for? :aah:

Talk about witches?!? Please do upload it!

Yeah he met witches at tivoli (the amusement park in Copenhagen) and how different they were from the ones in USA :aah:

Okay I'll try, just have to figure out how you do it first :aah: