Mika @ Gasometer, Vienna Austria: 5 November 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

Thank you very much for this video...It is really nice for me to hear (sure it was a joke) that he mentioned Slovakia :)

You're welcome! :thumb_yello: You were on the choir in Vienna?

Had you heard this very short audio in German about the Vienna gig?

http://oe3.orf.at/aktuell/stories/549472/

Oh mein Gott! I understand only Mika,Vienna,Gasometer :aah: But he seems to be excited,anyway! :teehee:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had you heard this very short audio in German about playing at the Vienna gig?

http://oe3.orf.at/aktuell/stories/549472/

Thank your for posting. It's fascinating how good his pronunciation is. You hear that he is no native speaker, but you can understand everything without any problem. I think my "Pourquoui tu gache ta vie" sounds much worse and I've heart like a million times :aah:

Thank your for posting. It's fascinating how good his pronunciation is. You hear that he is no native speaker, but you can understand everything without any problem. I think my "Pourquoui tu gache ta vie" sounds much worse and I've heart like a million times :aah:

Yeah ! I'm really impressed... I couldn't do that :0 Wow...

You're welcome! :thumb_yello: You were on the choir in Vienna?

Yes I was in the choir and from backstage we did not hear what he was talking about before Stardust :)

This video brings smile on my face because I can clearly imagine what were fans in the crowd from Slovakia thinking (in a very positive way): "He said Slovakia! Not Slovenia! Not Czechoslovakia! He knows that Slovakia exist!" :thumb_yello:

For explanation - this is something like our national joke because Slovakia is not very well know country in he world. Mostly when are people from other countries asking us "Where are you from?" and we say "from Slovakia" they are confused and after few seconds of thinking they will say "Oh, you are from Slovenia!" or "Oh, do you mean Czechoslovakia?" or ...they will just say "oh...erhm, :blink:sure Slovakia). :naughty:

Yes I was in the choir and from backstage we did not hear what he was talking about before Stardust :)

This video brings smile on my face because I can clearly imagine what were fans in the crowd from Slovakia thinking (in a very positive way): "He said Slovakia! Not Slovenia! Not Czechoslovakia! He knows that Slovakia exist!" :thumb_yello:

For explanation - this is something like our national joke because Slovakia is not very well know country in he world. Mostly when are people from other countries asking us "Where are you from?" and we say "from Slovakia" they are confused and after few seconds of thinking they will say "Oh, you are from Slovenia!" or "Oh, do you mean Czechoslovakia?" or ...they will just say "oh...erhm, :blink:sure Slovakia). :naughty:

Yep,he's quite good at stuff like that,as history,or geography :naughty: and I like it when he's into a talkative mood,even it's nonsense sometimes :teehee: