2012 -- Virgin radio "Vous êtes fan de Mika?" 2012.11.19 - 2012.12.08

Kumazzz

I hate my voice, i hate to see myself but i tried to translate for you :naughty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i-u6QHAShA

Cyril : Good evening to all! Hi! Thank you for being with us tonight! MIKA! Thank you Mika for being here. Thank you for being with us tonight live on D17 with our godfather for the first VirginRadioFans' edition. This is the first time in the world that artists will reward their fans! If their gigs are sold out, it's thanks to you. If they sell albums, it is thanks to you. And VirginRadio has decided to reward you tonight! Thank you Mika for being here. I'm not alone because Enora is with the 27 finalists fans.

Enora : Good evening! Good evening to all! Good evening Cyril! Me, i'm a little bit... this is the place to be! This is the 27 finalists of VirginRadioFans! They were listed on VirginRadio's FB and that's you there, that's you who voted for the best! ... Hi Mika!

Mika : Hi!

Cyril : During this evening, the 9 best fans will have the chance to spend time with their favorite artist. You'll see, we have a very special trophy because you will be with your fan for the eternity, Mika.

We'll see who are the 3 fans who were selected. I want to say thank you Mika to have accepted to be the godfather of the first VirginRadioFan's edition.

Mika : This is an honor, it's cool, it's a good idea!

Cyril : This is really the first time we will reward fans. You are close to your fans, are you?

Mika : Yes, of course, my fans are part of my life. They go on stage with me. They sing on stage with me. there are crazy fans, great fans and i love them both!

Cyril : We will see who are the 3 best fans of Mika!

Mika : Now i'm nervous.

*presentation*

Cyril : Here are the 3 best Mika's fan selected. Mika, that's you who has the envelope.

Mika : Well.

Cyril : Attention, Mika will say who is his best fan. Enora is with the 3 Mika's fans.

Enora : I don't tell you their state!

Mika : Virginie

Enora : come on my darling.

*Voice* Virginie is 22. She lives in Saint-Etienne. At each Mika's concert, she does everything to meet her idol. (no no... i do everything to have the first row :naughty: ) They know each other very well. This is the moment tonight to meet again. (this voice is really fun :naughty: )

Cyril : Enora comes to us with Virginie.

Enora : She's happy, Virgine! Come on my darling.

Cyril : Very very moved Virginie.

Enora : Tears are here

Mika : Hello!

Cyril : Hello Virgine! Thank you for being with us.

Enora : She is overwhelmed.

Cyril : It's an amazing moment for you?

Me : What?

Me : Yes!

Enora : So you're gonna put your hand with Mika's hand in the tropy to seal your love forever!

Cyril : Come to see, come to see, Virginie is going to put her hand here, Mika is going to put his hand here and you are going to be together for eternity. It's over now.

Enora : It's so beautiful. So Virginie you have been following Mika everywhere, Nice, Lyon, Marseille, Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, you never go to school or what?

Me : No i go! But i work part time so it's more pratical.

Enora : What's the craziest thing you have ever done for Mika?

Me : Going to Warsaw by bus.

Enora : Going to warsaw by bus! Do you hear that Mika? He's killing her hand! She went to Warsaw to see you!

Mika : Yes it's true. She came to Warsaw and she sang with us on stage.

Me : In Lyon and Bordeaux.

Mika : In Lyon too.

Cyril : So you know her, you know Virginie?

Mika : Yes we've met a few times.

Cyril : Virginie is your best fan she has been choosen (or designated) as your best fan.

Enora : Congrats my sweety! I think that it's OK now you are sealed for life kids.

Mika : Yes it's like a weeding !

Cyril : Mika, i think that it's OK now, you can pull out your hands. We have your fingersprints for life. Give each other another kiss.

Enora : a little word please for the 2 sweeties who stayed there and who must be disappointed, girls.

Mika : Where are they? Morgan and?

Me : Morgan and Mary.

Enora : they are there, they are adorable.

Mika : Well, i'm sorry but there is a winner.

Cyril : That's the game!

Enora : And the public screaming "we are all fans"

Mika : It's the game and the game is cruel but thank you for all. Thank you for the videos, thank you for the messages and thank you for all the support. Without you and without Virginie, it's not worth anything. Thank you very much!

Cyril : It's virginie who had the higher number of votes this year. Mika, give the trophy to Virginie, she's going to leave with it. Virginie is one of the star of the evening.

Mika : Be careful it's a little heavy.

Cyril : Mika can you sing us underwater before leaving?

Mika : Yes with pleasure. Now i have my return so i can hear myself. For the firts song i couldn't hear myself at all.

Cyril : Mika must hear himself, we've heard you on the first song don't worry. Thank you mika for being with us tonight

Mika : Thank you and congratulations Virginie.

Thanks to Lyli21 for the help!

Tomorrow i'll make the translation of this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JVTXIJQ6OI

But now i'm going to bed :naughty: xxx

I hate my voice, i hate to see myself but i tried to translate for you :naughty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i-u6QHAShA

Cyril : Good evening to all! Hi! Thank you for being with us tonight! MIKA! Thank you Mika for being here. Thank you for being with us tonight live on D17 with our godfather for the first VirginRadioFans' edition. This is the first time in the world that artists will reward their fans! If their gigs are sold out, it's thanks to you. If they sell albums, it is thanks to you. And VirginRadio has decided to reward you tonight! Thank you Mika for being here. I'm not alone because Enora is with the 27 finalists fans.

Enora : Good evening! Good evening to all! Good evening Cyril! Me, i'm a little bit... this is the place to be! This is the 27 finalists of VirginRadioFans! They were listed on VirginRadio's FB and that's you there, that's you who voted for the best! ... Hi Mika!

Mika : Hi!

Cyril : During this evening, the 9 best fans will have the chance to spend time with their favorite artist. You'll see, we have a very special trophy because you will be with your fan for the eternity, Mika.

We'll see who are the 3 fans who were selected. I want to say thank you Mika to have accepted to be the godfather of the first VirginRadioFan's edition.

Mika : This is an honor, it's cool, it's a good idea!

Cyril : This is really the first time we will reward fans. You are close to your fans, are you?

Mika : Yes, of course, my fans are part of my life. They go on stage with me. They sing on stage with me. there are crazy fans, great fans and i love them both!

Cyril : We will see who are the 3 best fans of Mika!

Mika : Now i'm nervous.

*presentation*

Cyril : Here are the 3 best Mika's fan selected. Mika, that's you who has the envelope.

Mika : Well.

Cyril : Attention, Mika will say who is his best fan. Enora is with the 3 Mika's fans.

Enora : I don't tell you their state!

Mika : Virginie

Enora : come on my darling.

*Voice* Virginie is 22. She lives in Saint-Etienne. At each Mika's concert, she does everything to meet her idol. (no no... i do everything to have the first row :naughty: ) They know each other very well. This is the moment tonight to meet again. (this voice is really fun :naughty: )

Cyril : Enora comes to us with Virginie.

Enora : She's happy, Virgine! Come on my darling.

Cyril : Very very moved Virginie.

Enora : Tears are here

Cyril : Hello Virgine! Thank you for being with us.

Enora : She is overwhelmed.

Me : What?

Enora : So you're gonna put your hand with Mika's hand in the tropy to seal your love forever!

Cyril : Come to see, come to see, Virginie is going to put her hand here, Mika is going to put his hand here and you are going to be together for eternity. It's over now.

Enora : It's so beautiful. So Virginie you have been following Mika everywhere, Nice, Lyon, Marseille, Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, you never go to school or what?

Me : No i go! But i work part time so it's more pratical.

Enora : What's the craziest thing you have ever done for Mika?

Me : Going to Warsaw by bus.

Enora : Going to warsaw by bus! Do you hear that Mika? He's killing her hand! She went to Warsaw to see you!

Mika : Yes it's true. She came to Warsaw and she sang with us on stage.

Me : In Lyon and Bordeaux.

Mika : In Lyon too.

Cyril : So you know her, you know Virginie?

Mika : Yes we've met a few times.

Cyril : Virginie is your best fan she has been choosen (or designated) as your best fan.

Enora : Congrats my sweety! I think that it's OK now you are sealed for life kids.

Mika : Yes it's like a weeding !

Cyril : Mika, i think that it's OK now, you can pull out your hands. We have your fingersprints for life. Give each other another kiss.

Enora : a little word please for the 2 sweeties who stayed there and who must be disappointed, girls.

Mika : Where are they? Morgan and?

Me : Morgan and Mary.

Enora : they are there, they are adorable.

Mika : Well, i'm sorry but there is a winner.

Cyril : That's the game!

Enora : And the public screaming "we are all fans"

Mika : It's the game and the game is cruel but thank you for all. Thank you for the videos, thank you for the messages and thank you for all the support. Without you and without Virginie, it's not worth anything. Thank you very much!

Cyril : It's virginie who had the higher number of votes this year. Mika, give the trophy to Virginie, she's going to leave with it. Virginie is one of the star of the evening.

Mika : Be careful it's a little heavy.

Cyril : Mika can you sing us underwater before leaving?

Mika : Yes with pleasure. Now i have my return so i can hear myself. For the firts song i couldn't hear myself at all.

Cyril : Mika must hear himself, we've heard you on the first song don't worry. Thank you mika for being with us tonight

Mika : Thank you and congratulations Virginie.

Thanks to Lyli21 for the help!

Tomorrow i'll make the translation of this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JVTXIJQ6OI

But now i'm going to bed :naughty: xxx

Thankyou for the translation! I'm so happy for you and the other fans that got to go! :excite: I can't imagine how immensely amazing that must have been! Congrats! :biggrin2:

Thanks for sharing everything Virginie. When I first saw the pic of the plaque I sort of wondered if anyone would really want Mika's handprints. :teehee: But then realized from the video that it is both your prints. It's really very sweet and it's so nice that he knows you and seems genuinely grateful to everyone there. It must have been such a wonderful day and you'll never forget it with the video and the plaque to keep forever. You are really lucky but you've also earned it. It's not easy sitting on buses to get to Warsaw and that kind of thing so you deserve the reward.

I don't know who has been saying what on FB but f*ck 'em. :mf_rosetinted:

Translation of this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JVTXIJQ6OI

Journalist : Welcome on VirginRadio.fr we're in VirginRadioFan's backstage. Mika just out of the stage. He shouldn't take long to reach us. Well, it's good, we know finally THE fan of Mika. the ultimate, the elected of this evening who'll come too. We'll collect the first reactions in a few minutes.

Mika shouldn't take long, I believe he's here.

Well, you gave the trophy. You knew her?

Mika : I knew here, yes! I didn't know that was her, but I knew her. Her name is Virginie. This is a fan who following me a lot and she's very cool! (Yes, i know :mf_rosetinted::naughty: ) She was on stage with us. She sang on stage with us. Cause we made a choir who was formed by fans and she did it twice and she even came to Warsaw!

Journalist : She's here, she's here. So Virginie, Virginie, This is you the elected. Are you happy?

Journalist : What are your impressions? After to be passed at the tv, getting off stage?

Me : I don't know for the moment. I can't believe it.

Journalist : This is true! You seem trembling! Anyway, you make a lovely couple both. Well, have a good evening. Mika i know you're expected elsewhere.

Mika : Thx a lot!

Journalist : See you soon my friend!

Mika : Thank you see you soon.

Journalist : Thank you and we want you for VirginRadioFan's edition in 2013. Virginie, what are you doing now?

Me : I don't know *lol*

Journalist : You stay with us?

Journalist : Ok, this is cool! Thanks to stay with us on virginradio.fr You continue to follow the backstage, of course, during this evening.

And i found this video on VirginRadio's website. Mika is at 0.57'

http://www.virginradio.fr/#/Evenements/VIRGIN-RADIO-FANS/VIDEOS/Dans-les-coulisses-du-Virgin-Radio-Fans-Episode-2

• 3 years later...