2012 -- Virgin radio "Vous êtes fan de Mika?" 2012.11.19 - 2012.12.08

Kumazzz

I'm not blushing with you this time because I think they are ugly. smilie_girl_010.gif:teehee:

I agree with you : absolutely awfull :yikes: (at least for a man !)

Fortunately, the rest looks very handsome :fangurl:

Congratulations to Melgine, I hope she'll post a report here :mikadas:

Mika's shoes were absolutely beautiful because they sparkled in the lights when he was singing and dancing because of the red glitter like he had precious jewels on his feet :wub2:

If you see a chicken on a pic or a vid it's me showing it to Mika during Celebrate :lmao:

But all the people who got there in buses got in first so I was on the side with my daughter.

Hiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy !!!!!!

I'll try to write my report in english BUT that's 2 am in French so i'm sorry in advance for mistakes :naughty:

From 24/10 to 04/12 (During the contest period)

At first, I received notifications from FB about VirginRadio's application. These are my contacts asked me to vote for them so I did it and when I saw that there was Mika I am registered but without much conviction because contests and I were never was good friends. :naughty:

So I participate, I ask few votes, I read the rules ... A bit incomprehensible, but I find some interesting things.

The top 3 in each category win the trip + hotel + tickets for the concert. The first will be on stage with the artist + a meeting + a prize

AMAZING !

At first, I was 2° then 6° then I had less desire to seek votes because i was 6° during a long time and I thought it was always the same who would win: People we don't know.

then few days after the start of the competition, we can see the number of votes we have and I understand that we shouldn't ask to the same people but ask the whole world. :aah:

Then, with the help of friends, I have not giving up! Except the last week of the contest because I was sick. :aah:

From 04/12 then 08/12

Contest over! Liberation! Finally ... almost

Because from that day, I had a lot of VirginRadio's call, Le Parisien interviewed me, we had to send a lot of videos "have fun, dance, jump, it's for underwater" Hmmmmm ... Where's the fun in UW?

we also had to receive emails or calls "in the morning" about the hotel or train tickets but we received them always the evening.

It was stressful! The day before the concert, I had an asthma attack all the day! I thought I would die! :aah:

But don't worry i'm felling better know :wink2:

08/12/2012

I'm going to train station to go to PARIS !

60826_2494244133080_1427130275_n.jpg

Arrival in Paris, I found 4 friends. We'll eat and we going at the hotel. It was hard to leave the train station because our tickets were not working so we had to climb over the turnstile. At 16:30, they said that the finalists and their accompanying will be separate and i was a bit (a lot) sad for the girl from Tunisia who was with me, but we had no choice.

They gives us this pretty necklace:

532001_2494246213132_988058614_n.jpg

Then we go to the recording studio. When I got off the bus, I saw few Mikafans. We were greeted almost like stars! We go into our big and beautiful backstage. they us makeup, I saw all the Mika's musicians!

Everybody recognize me, makes me "hello" with a big smile! :wub2:

I saw Tim, Max, Curtis, Joy then his staff and Yasmine.

Before the concert, we are going on a platform, we see the public in front of us. I don't know if it was visible externally but internally I was very scared!!!! :aah:

They told us what to say / do, then we waited until the show starts. They told us that Mika was the first to sing so i was scared more than before!!!

In my head i told myself "Don't falling, don't cry" After Celebrate... i think you have seen the show (if you were not to be able to see the show i'll try to record it wednesday night and share a link and before i'll tell you how what was.)

When Mika said "Virginie i was veryyyy happy and... I cried.. WHY? :naughty: I already knew i'll win but i cried... Maybe it was the emotion.

when I climbed the stairs, I couldn't to see them because of the tears, it was not very practical lol. then I look up and I see Mika in front of me and he came up to me to give me a big hug! :wub2: I told him that i'm happy to see him again ! Je savais pas quoi faire, quoi dire, je n'entendais rien..

internally, I panicked. externally, i was shaking.

I didn't know what to do, what to say, I didn't hear very well.

424789_2494261013502_162895370_n.jpg

430833_2494264253583_1237267298_n.jpg

His hand :naughty:

63119_2494266013627_363473604_n.jpg

At the end of the second song, we going in the backstage. I speak a little with Mika and another person. A lady asked me if I thought I was going to win and I clearly say "yes." Mika asked me if i was fine, he was glad to see me. Just before going to press photos, it is getting a makeover in a mirror, In my head i told myself "that's good you're beautiful!" his makeup artist .. makeup him once again and Mika said "Virginie also" I said, "No that's good * laugh *" then finally I was makeup once again. There was also his French manager he said, "you was in Toulouse?" I replied "I'm everywhere" he said "yes, but you was in Toulouse? i'm right?" I told him "yes".. that's all lol.

Then we take pictures together. Journalists said "Mika, Miss" and Mika said, "Her name is Virginie!" He was so proud! Mika then took pictures alone. I give my trophy (of 1567487 kg) to a guy from VirginRadio then i'm going to Mika who was in interview. Then Mika going to the elevator and said "You coming?" But I didn't know if I had the right to follow him and I haven't moved and he told me "ok this is good" and he's gone ... When I finally realized what I had said I wanted to cry ... But anyway he was going to an other show so I wouldn't have been able to stay very long time with him.

Anyway, i'm very very very happy. I think that's my best moment with Mika :wub2: i've no word to explain my fellings. He's just the best man/artist in the univese! for sure! I'm proud to be one of his fans!

i found this beautiful pic on twitter :wub2:

66788_2494137970426_1200941490_n.jpg

Well now this is 4.34 am so good niiiiiiiiight! :naughty:

Congrats !!! You are so lucky !! It must be hard to believe that you were not in a big dream... Could you write your report in french on the french tread ?? Please ?? :pray:

haha yes i can! :wink2:

and yes really hard! I need a video to realise!!!! :naughty:

@Louiza : Me too! I can't wait to find a video! The show will be on the TV once again Wednesday night. I hope someone can register it!

@Dreamy_Queen : Even when i'll be in the paradise! :naughty:

thanks to all. You're so nice :wub2:

Edited by Melgine