2012 -- Virgin radio "Vous êtes fan de Mika?" 2012.11.19 - 2012.12.08

Kumazzz

I've just seen this mail. I'm soooo happy. Hope I'll manage to go.

> Bravo vous avez gagné* deux places pour assister au concert VIRGIN RADIO en

> présence de MIKA ce samedi 8 décembre.*

> Vous recevrez les infos ainsi que vos billets physiques par courrier, merci

> donc de me renvoyer dans les plus bref délais votre adresse postale .

The mail is from barclay universal music, a contest organized on twitter.

Can somebody who is going tell me more about this event? I think it's only two tickets. I have to buy the train tickets and find a hotel.

Congrats girls ! :thumb_yello:

Well, Karine, it indeed says it's for 2 tickets.

We don't really know more about the event, except that it's a ceremony in which the singers or bands will reward their fans. There will be songs performed, some videos of fans and the artists, etc.

So it's on the 8th of december, and it will be aired live on the french channel : D17 !

By the way, a French fan asked on Facebook at Virgin if Mika confirmed he'll attend to the evening, and they answered yes !

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go. I was on a cloud yesterday and I had to get down to earth. I'm offering the tickets to whoever can pick them up in Marseille. I received a mail saying they had received my confirmation. I think I'll receive them tomorrow or on Thursday. I don't know yet if there"ll be my name on them. I asked them. Send me a PM if you are interested.

I will be there also :arf2:

ps: there is a problem with the size of the picture on the first page :naughty: I think it's too big :aah:

sorry, I'm addicted to large pics. :blush-anim-cl:

It's my screen capture album of Virgin radio video.

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k517/eriko-z/2012_11_19_Vous_etes_fan_de_M/

you can see and RE-SIZE them if you like.

Hi! Well... I played at VirginRadio's contest on FB and... i'll have an answer tomorrow but i'm sure to be first!!!!!! :biggrin2:

So i won the travel, the hotel, a meeting with Mika and the best to the end : i'll go on the stage with him and he'll give me the price for the best fan! (i never called myself like this. That's VirginRadio's contest :naughty: )

BTW I'm SO SO SO Happy ! I can't believe it! I can't wait to have an email or a call of Virgin Radio to be very sure!

This is the first contest of my life I win! And this is a contest about Mika so i'm more than happy!!!!

I promise, i'll write my BEST report for you!!!!!

ps : sorry if my english is bad but that's late in France :naughty:

Hi! Well... I played at VirginRadio's contest on FB and... i'll have an answer tomorrow but i'm sure to be first!!!!!! :biggrin2:

So i won the travel, the hotel, a meeting with Mika and the best to the end : i'll go on the stage with him and he'll give me the price for the best fan! (i never called myself like this. That's VirginRadio's contest :naughty: )

BTW I'm SO SO SO Happy ! I can't believe it! I can't wait to have an email or a call of Virgin Radio to be very sure!

This is the first contest of my life I win! And this is a contest about Mika so i'm more than happy!!!!

felicitations Melgine, looking foward for your pics :huglove::huglove::huglove:

Edited by BiaIchihara

Bravo Virginie! Can't wait to see what you'll report us :wink2:

WOW! Congratulations!!! Looking forward to your report:thumb_yello:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go. I was on a cloud yesterday and I had to get down to earth. I'm offering the tickets to whoever can pick them up in Marseille. I received a mail saying they had received my confirmation. I think I'll receive them tomorrow or on Thursday. I don't know yet if there"ll be my name on them. I asked them. Send me a PM if you are interested.

oh no..!!! :shocked:

write a post in the extra ticket thread too, more people read there I guess.

Super Virginie ! :thumb_yello:

Happy for you ! I didn't know there were actually fans I knew who tried hard ton win that contest. :teehee: You should have many friends on Facebook then ! :thumb_yello:

Well, I'm happy it's a "real" fan that won that thing (I mean, not just someone who liked "Elle me dit" and have plenty of friends on Facbook to have many clics ) ! I'm sure you'll show a great image of us, Mika fans :thumb_yello:

Good luck, enjoy, and we will watch you on TV ! :naughty:

Oh, so sory to read that :shocked::huglove:

Karine, if you still have an extra ticket, please, tell me, It is possible for me to go :teehee:

If someone else has got an extra ticket, let me know :wink2:

I still have two tickets. But will you be able to come to Marseille to pick them up? I should receive them tomorrow at the earliest and it will be too short to send them to you.

I still have two tickets. But will you be able to come to Marseille to pick them up? I should receive them tomorrow at the earliest and it will be too short to send them to you.

To Marseille haaaa no, I come from Belgium :blink: It will be impossible for me. Thank you very much for your fast answer :huglove: If someone take one of them, I can take the second one and we share them in Paris...

To Marseille haaaa no, I come from Belgium :blink: It will be impossible for me. Thank you very much for your fast answer :huglove: If someone take one of them, I can take the second one and we share them in Paris...

OK, if we can arrange that, it would be great for you.

Congratulations! I've heard so many people say they are Mika's biggest fan but you've really got the title now. :teehee:

Looking forward to your report.

Félicitations Melgine :thumb_yello:

I am happy to read that it is a real fan who won !

That will be a great experience and there will be many fans in the audience to witness Mika giving you your prize !

Have fun there :wink2: