Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi peoples

:huglove:

:fisch: :fisch: i've been drawing Matt Smith for three hours and i only got his face done :roftl:

I couldn't even start drawing him. His face is... Hard to draw. :roftl: show me when you're done. :teehee:

:roftl: Just wonder what swedish persons have you listened too? :aah: Well I have to agree with that, if you compare them to the english ones :aah: Didn't know that, kind of cool actually :aah:

Like the Pingu voice more :naughty:

:aah: Mostly radio :naughty: xDD

:huglove:

I couldn't even start drawing him. His face is... Hard to draw. :roftl: show me when you're done. :teehee:

:aah: Mostly radio :naughty: xDD

What radio? :naughty: Just interested because southern swedish sounds like mumbling but nothern swedish is just way too slow :aah:

Lolololol well what are they saying? :roftl:

well they're promo girls(on is man ofc, I think you guessed xDD) and they're offering their product to people :naughty:

the man dressed as girl in red with black hair is like 'come hereeeeee.comehereee. come hereeeee.' (in a polite way :mf_rosetinted: )

'do you want it? do you want it ? do you want iiiiiiitttt?? ' etc etc etc :mf_rosetinted: you should study georgian just because of that to understand what they're saying :lmfao: they're epic.:naughty:

well they're promo girls(on is man ofc, I think you guessed xDD) and they're offering their product to people :naughty:

the man dressed as girl in red with black hair is like 'come hereeeeee.comehereee. come hereeeee.' (in a polite way :mf_rosetinted: )

'do you want it? do you want it ? do you want iiiiiiitttt?? ' etc etc etc :mf_rosetinted: you should study georgian just because of that to understand what they're saying :lmfao: they're epic.:naughty:

I would love to study it, but it's so hipster, I don't think there's any way I can unless I come there for myself :roftl:

What radio? :naughty: Just interested because southern swedish sounds like mumbling but nothern swedish is just way too slow :aah:

I don't remember :naughty: but all Swedish sounds mumbley to me that I've heard xD it sounds like you have something in your mouths xD

Summer is warm, and heated, and full of prospects. :tears:

Well summer here is, cold, rainy, windy and disappointing. Just as winter :mf_rosetinted: It was the same temperature on midsummer and new years eve.

I'm in bed with everything on. even the scarf. :doh: please lets skip the next 5 or 6 months.

@Grace fine, you could ask me anything :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

K :mf_rosetinted: xD What's your verb for to be? Also, is your grammar really complicated, because if so I'll just jump off a bridge now xD