Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never heard of it.:aah:

Oh my goddddd. Look it up, it is so fabulous so far. I grabbed it at the library yesterday on a recommendation, and now I wonder why I hadn't read it before :aah:

I think I will be leaving really soon. I'm going to a basketball game.:aah:

As will I be, I have like 19% battery on this phone xD

Oh my goddddd. Look it up' date=' it is so fabulous so far. I grabbed it at the library yesterday on a recommendation, and now I wonder why I hadn't read it before :aah:

As will I be, I have like 19% battery on this phone xD[/quote']

Yeah!! After I finish the mess of books i have now. Working on To Kill A Mockingbird for honours credit for my comm class. It's actually super good! I love it!!

It was good talking to you though! I miss you!

Yeah!! After I finish the mess of books i have now. Working on To Kill A Mockingbird for honours credit for my comm class. It's actually super good! I love it!!

It was good talking to you though! I miss you!

Uhhhh we read TKAM for our honors classes too! :D it's a really solid novel. It addresses some important themes! One classic that is of its standard rightly. I wanted to read Les Misérables before I saw it but then it struck me that I probably won't like the film, and I want to get that over with first. :naughty:

Same!! I will be here and twitter from 2:30 to around 6 though, on schoolnights :hug:

Its that time of year again, time for Pączkis. Oh I love being Polish, my grandma makes them all month until Fat Tuesday. :aah:

Ah, we eat this :drool:

Semla.jpg

Small legs? Dafuq? I have long legs :L

Yo!

Well skinny then :mf_rosetinted: