Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:hug: it could always be worse.

:hug: Yeah I know, it's just hair. Still the prom is in 3 months and even if my hair grows fast it won't grow 10 cm in 3 months :huh:

not cool... (sorry if i overreacted, but this is driving me crazy... I need to get out from here... :huh:

No it's fine, the way I wrote it did make it sound a lot worse than it was.

It will be fine :hug:

I think I am you probably wouldn't think so if I showed you my proof...but yeah Mark is being pure serious with me about it. Not my fault all I see is fat,people have been horrible to me in the past.:tears:

Well I've seen photos of you and your just as thin as my friend... and she's really thin! So no you're not fat!

But I don't want to post a picture of myself :aah:

But this short

page_135752850.jpg

and my hair was this long before :sad:

http://photos.posh24.com/p/1413389/z/harstilar/jennifer_lopez_vit_och_rosa_kl.jpg

Psh... :mf_rosetinted:

That's not too bad! You can do a lot of cute stuff with short hair. Go for a bunch of hair pins and headbands and go crazy!

Well I've seen photos of you and your just as thin as my friend... and she's really thin! So no you're not fat!

Some of the clothes I wear make me look that way though:aah: I'm not actually well thin :L Saying that I suppose I am a bit more thin than I was before I had braces,I seriously have cut down in eating so much since I've got these braces,that and I never feel like eating now a days..

Psh... :mf_rosetinted:

That's not too bad! You can do a lot of cute stuff with short hair. Go for a bunch of hair pins and headbands and go crazy!

I guess not, it doesn't look that bad just that I wanted to have shoulder long hair not chin long. And it makes my face look like a ball :mf_rosetinted:

And I won't be able to have my hair up at the prom...

Some of the clothes I wear make me look that way though:aah: I'm not actually well thin :L Saying that I suppose I am a bit more thin than I was before I had braces,I seriously have cut down in eating so much since I've got these braces,that and I never feel like eating now a days..

Maybe but by looking at your legs I can tell that your at least 2 sizes smaller than me.

Seriously :blink: I ate everything when I had braces and nothing ever happened.

I guess not, it doesn't look that bad just that I wanted to have shoulder long hair not chin long. And it makes my face look like a ball :mf_rosetinted:

You could definitely make your hair look like its up with a little help from a youtube tutorial maybe. :thumb_yello: You hair will be close to that shoulder length by prom!

Maybe but by looking at your legs I can tell that your at least 2 sizes smaller than me.

Seriously :blink: I ate everything when I had braces and nothing ever happened.

What do you mean? If I was skinny I could fit into like a size 10 when it comes to clothes but I can't :L

Ah,yeah but my teeth sometime hurts so,plus at the moment I have a tooth that is really quite worrying with how it is positioned so I guess am just scared in eating right now

You could definitely make your hair look like its up with a little help from a youtube tutorial maybe. :thumb_yello: You hair will be close to that shoulder length by prom!

Okay I'll try that! (: I hope so too. Please hair grow quickly. :pray:

What do you mean? If I was skinny I could fit into like a size 10 when it comes to clothes but I can't :L

Ah,yeah but my teeth sometime hurts so,plus at the moment I have a tooth that is really quite worrying with how it is positioned so I guess am just scared in eating right now

I don't believe for one second you can't fit size 10.

Ah I see, well I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. :wink2:

Okay I'll try that! (: I hope so too. Please hair grow quickly. :pray:

I don't believe for one second you can't fit size 10.

Ah I see, well I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. :wink2:

WHY!? :shocked: I can't,I struggle trying to get anything that is a size 10 on :aah: even find it difficult with a size 12 (I tried a jacket on,size 12 on Sunday and it was tight as f*ck) :L

WHY!? :shocked: I can't,I struggle trying to get anything that is a size 10 on :aah: even find it difficult with a size 12 (I tried a jacket on,size 12 on Sunday and it was tight as f*ck) :L

But the website online tells me 10 is = 38/40 and that's a pretty normal size.

Some mother effer crashed into my eff'ing front yard. My road was filled with police and ambulances. 4 in the car 3 ran away to dispose of drugs. We're gonna be in the newspaper and we got interviewed :naughty:

My mom was pissed and my father came home and called the police. They hit our electricity pole ( almost knocked it down ) then national grid came.

What's up with y'all :mf_rosetinted:

Some mother effer crashed into my eff'ing front yard. My road was filled with police and ambulances. 4 in the car 3 ran away to dispose of drugs. We're gonna be in the newspaper and we got interviewed :naughty:

My mom was pissed and my father came home and called the police. They hit our electricity pole ( almost knocked it down ) then national grid came.

What's up with y'all :mf_rosetinted:

Wow...that's nothing compared to having guys in white suites turn up to the flat you live across from which then makes you think there was a murder :shocked:

but yeah nothing much just getting annoyed by my mother >.<

Aren't most things on the interent? :aah:

I ordered a pair of skinnies but they ended up being baggy as anything,think that was down to them being unisex mind you..

True, but at least there has to be a way I can convert uk size to european size :aah:

Maybe, but you do have very small legs.

Wow...that's nothing compared to having guys in white suites turn up to the flat you live across from which then makes you think there was a murder :shocked:

but yeah nothing much just getting annoyed by my mother >.<

:aah: