Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drugs of course.

Hey...we didn't do the Mika mail. Do you still want to do it? xD (but now i need to save £500:mf_rosetinted: )

I know! We really should, but I could never figure out how much it would be to mail a package across the ocean. :blink:

I'm pretty broke now, I'm trying to find a job. Once I get some money I'll see if I can do it. I never asked my mom about Mika Mail but I asked her about Christmas Card when that time was around and she was like, "hell no." :rolls_eyes: But I'll probably still do it even if she says no; I'll just watch for the package everyday and try to catch it before she does :teehee:

Haha. Okie. I am trying to get a job too because I need to save up for a camera....so I'll let you know when i can, and you me. I think its about £5 from here to the US, for a smallest package. So should be roughly the same (or probs less) from there to here. If we do smallish packagess x)

Haha. Okie. I am trying to get a job too because I need to save up for a camera....so I'll let you know when i can, and you me. I think its about £5 from here to the US, for a smallest package. So should be roughly the same (or probs less) from there to here. If we do smallish packagess x)

Okay! Can you send me Maltesers? I love them so much but they don't sell them here. :tears: