Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

people started saying Gaga is a man,I feel down blah blah..being at school just didn't help how I was feeling and people were making things worse.

Oh, well they're wrong so don't worry :huglove: People often do make things worse don't they :naughty:

The thing I absolutely hate the most about winter is wiping snow and ice off my windshield. :aah:

:aah: The thing I hate most is the cold cold nights.

Oh, well they're wrong so don't worry :huglove: People often do make things worse don't they :naughty:

:aah: The thing I hate most is the cold cold nights.

I know,but just remember this boy asking me "Do you like Lady Gaga" I say yeah and then he goes "you know it a man" then like two others decided to join in on him with it,I did say something about like and you would know that yeah? But oh well least I had the teacher backing me up since she is a fan. But I seriously do get upset with that crap.

I know,but just remember this boy asking me "Do you like Lady Gaga" I say yeah and then he goes "you know it a man" then like two others decided to join in on him with it,I did say something about like and you would know that yeah? But oh well least I had the teacher backing me up since she is a fan. But I seriously do get upset with that crap.

I know, the same things happen to me with Mika

I remember this kid said Mika was gay and I was like He acually is :aah:

And another said Mika sucks.... well let's not get into that...

I know, the same things happen to me with Mika

I remember this kid said Mika was gay and I was like He acually is :aah:

And another said Mika sucks.... well let's not get into that...

That's kinda different though. This is people saying Gaga isn't a woman but is in fact a man,plus this is very old as well. This only came about cos of a certain picture,yes one of her alter ego's is a man but she isn't,she proved it too..

That's kinda different though. This is people saying Gaga isn't a woman but is in fact a man,plus this is very old as well. This only came about cos of a certain picture,yes one of her alter ego's is a man but she isn't,she proved it too..

:itsok: